1. Al-Rejaie ER, Salim SA. Thymoquinone treatment alleviate ovariectomy-induced hepatic oxidative damage in rats. J Appl Pharm Sci 2013; 3(6): 116-26.
2. Juan R, Muñoz CA , Jordi M, Carmen H, Maria C Muñoz. Inmaculada Bujalance, Pedro Montilla, Issac Túnez, Ovariectomy exacerbates oxidative stress and cardiopathyinduced by adriamycin. Gynecol Endocrinol J 2006; 22(2): 74-9.
3. Brimblecombe, R. Committee on Toxicity of Chemicals in Food, Consumer Products and the Environment. Hull York Med Sch 2013; 42(4): 205-13.
4. Horst R, Goff JP, Reinhardt TE. Advancing age results in reduction of intestinal and bone 1, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D receptor. Endocrinol J 1990; 126(2): 1053-57.
5. Adorini D,Giuseppe P, Nadia G, Andrea R, Susana AM, Kenn CD, et al. Dendritic cells as key targets for immunomodulation by Vitamin D receptor ligands. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2004; 89: 437-41.
6. Baynes JW. Role of oxidative stress in development of complications in diabetes. Diabetes 1991; 40(4): 405-12.
7. Andersson S. Nuclear receptor functions in the central nervous system: clues from Knockout mice. Karolinska Inst 2006; 23(1): 535-42.
8. Holick MF. Resurrection of vitamin D deficiency and rickets. J Clin Invest 2006; 116(8): 2062-72.
9. Bautista BA, Hernández LA, Velázquez MG, Mónica H, López E, Ait BA, Elsa BM. Chitosan as a potential natural compound to control pre and postharvest diseases of horticultural commodities. Crop Protect 2006; 25(2): 108-18.
10. López-CA, Gómez MC, Guillén M, Pérez-MP, Montero A. A chitosan–gelatin blend as a coating for fish patties. Food Hydro 2005; 19(2): 303-11.
11. Elkayam A, Edna PG, Ehud G, Zehava SH, Yehonatan SH. Effects of allicin on cardiovascular risk factors in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Isr Med Assoc J 2013; 15(3): 170-3.
12. Stillman CM, Irene EC, Belinda B, Catherine MB, Kirk I. Erickson E. Effects of exercise on brain and cognition across age groups and health states. Trends Neuros 2020; 43(7): 533-43.
13. Purdue S, Brian W, Whitcom B, JoAnn EM, Susan EH, Lisa MT, Bernard AR, Elizabeth RB. Vitamin D status is not associated with risk of early menopause. Nutri J 2018; 148(9): 1445-52.
14. Braga VA, Gisele K, Mariana C, Luciana VR, Alessandra M. Aerobic exercise training prevents the onset of endothelial dysfunction via increased nitric oxide bioavailability and reduced reactive oxygen species in an experimental model of menopause. PLoS One 2015; 10(4): e0125388.
15. Radak Z, Katsuhiko S, Mitsuru H, Laszlo B, Istvan B, Erika K. Physical exercise, reactive oxygen species and neuroprotection. Free Rad Biol Med 2016; 98: 187-96.
16. Hamidi P, Fallah M, Haji Zadeh M. The effect of treadmill running with consumption of vitamin D3 on NGF levels in Parkinsonian rat’s striatum. Sport Physiol 2016; 8(29): 91-102.
17. Chakraborti CK. Vitamin D as a promising anticancer agent. Indian J Pharmacol 2011; 43(2): 113-24.
18. Talebi-Garakani E, Safarzade A. Resistance training decreases serum inflammatory markers in diabetic rats. Endocrin 2013; 43(3): 564-70.
19. Shetta A, Kegere J, Mamdouh W. Comparative study of encapsulated peppermint and green tea essential oils in chitosan nanoparticles: Encapsulation, thermal stability, in-vitro release, antioxidant and antibacterial activities. Int J Biol Mac 2019; 126: 731-42.
20. Sanjadi M, Naieri H. Evaluation of Serum malondialdehyde concentrations and enzymatic activity of paraoxonase and arile esterase in women with a recurrent spontaneous abortion. Feyz 2019; 23(5): 535-42. [in Persian]
21. Abbasnezhad M, Jafari M, Asgari AR, Hajihoseini R, Hajigholamali M, Salehi M, Salimian M. The study regarding effect of paraoxon on oxidative stress index in kidney tissue of rats. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci 2009; 19(2): 17-26. [in Persian]
22. Arundine M, Tymianski M. Molecular mechanisms of calcium-dependent neurodegeneration in excitotoxicity. Cell Calcium 2003; 34(4-5): 325-37.
23. Grossman DC, Susan JC, Douglas KO, Michael JB, Aaron BC, Karina WD. Vitamin D, calcium, or combined supplementation for the primary prevention of fractures in community-dwelling adults: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. Jama 2018; 319(15): 1592-9.
24. Wang S, Chen L, Zhang L, Huang C, Xiu Y, Wang F, et al. Effects of long-term exercise on spatial learning, memory ability, and cortical capillaries in aged rats. Medical science monitor. Int J Clin Exp 2015; 21: 933-45.
25. Rahmani A, Gorzi A, Ghanbari M. The effects of high intensity interval training and strenuous resistance training on hippocampal antioxidant capacity and serum levels of malondialdehyde and total antioxidant capacity in male rats. Kurdestan U Med Sci 2018; 2 (3): 27-35. [in Persian]
26. Sadat-Hoseini SK, Dabidi Roshan V. The effect of six weeks of voluntary wheel running exercise on hepatic superoxide dismutase levels and apoptosis-inducing factor after doxorubicin administration in aging model rats. Feyz 2018; 22(3): 267-73. [in Persian]
27. Camiletti-Moirón D, Aparicio VA, Nebot E, Medina G, Martínez R, Kapravelou G, et al. High-protein diet induces oxidative stress in rat brain: protective action of high-intensity exercise against lipid peroxidation. Nutr Hosp 2015; 31(2): 866-874.
28. da Cunha MJ, da Cunha AA, Ferreira AG, Machado FR, Schmitz F, Lima DD, et al. Physical exercise reverses glutamate uptake and oxidative stress effects of chronic homocysteine administration in the rat. Int J Dev Neurosci 2012; 30(2): 69-74.
29. Ahmadi F. The Effect of resistance training and whey protein supplement on antioxidant status in overweight young men. JSB 2012; 4(11): 103-21. [in Persian]
30. Barati Z, Yaghoubi A, Jalilvand MR. Effect of Continuous and Interval Training on Amyloid β 42 (Aβ42) and Malondialdehyde (MDA) Levels in Hippocampus of Elderly Rats. JSSU 2021; 29(9): 4083-95. [in Persian]
31. Manna P, Jain S. Vitamin D (VD) prevents oxidative stress via regulating NOX4/Nrf2/Trx signaling cascade and upregulates SIRT1‐mediated AMPK/IRS1/GLUT4 pathway and glucose uptake in high glucose treated 3T3L1 adipocytes. FASEB J 2015; 29: 253-74.
32. Kerksick CM, Michael DR, Bill C, Melyn MG, Lemuel WT, Colin DW, et al. Differential impact of calcium and vitamin D on body composition changes in post-menopausal women following a restricted energy diet and exercise program. Nutrients 2020; 12(3): 713-24.