1. WHO. Weekly epidemiological update - 9 March 2021. [cited 15 Mar 2021]; Available at: https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update---10-march-2021.
2. Baloch S, Baloch MA, Zheng T, Pei X. The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic. Tohoku J Exp Med 2020; 250: 271-8.
3. Yang P, Wang X. COVID-19: a new challenge for human beings. Cell Mol Immunol 2020; 17: 555-7.
4. Gupta A, Madhavan MV, Sehgal K, Nair N, Mahajan S, Sehrawat TS, et al. Extrapulmonary manifestations of COVID-19. Nat Med 2020; 26: 1017-32.
5. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet 2020; 395: 497-506.
6. Guan Wj, Ni ZY, Hu Y, Liang WH, Ou CQ, He JX, et al. Clinical Characteristics of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in China. New England J Med 2020; 382: 1708-20.
7. Davies NG, Klepac P, Liu Y, Prem K, Jit M, Pearson CAB, et al. Age-dependent effects in the transmission and control of COVID-19 epidemics. Nature Med 2020; 26: 1205-11.
8. Dhochak N, Singhal T, Kabra SK, Lodha R. Pathophysiology of COVID-19: Why Children Fare Better than Adults? Indian J Pediatrics 2020; 87: 537-46.
9. Kloc M, Ghobrial RM, Kuchar E, Lewicki S, Kubiak JZ. Development of child immunity in the context of COVID-19 pandemic. Clin Immunol 2020; 217: 108510.
10. Bunyavanich S, Do A, Vicencio A. Nasal Gene Expression of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 in Children and Adults. Jama 2020; 323: 2427-9.
11. Ludvigsson JF. Systematic review of COVID-19 in children shows milder cases and a better prognosis than adults. Acta Paediatrica 2020; 109: 1088-95.
12. Brodin P. Why is COVID-19 so mild in children? Acta Paediatr 2020; 109: 1082-3.
13. Wang F, Lai CX, Huang PY, Liu JM, Wang XF, Tang QY, et al. Comparison of Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes of Pediatric and Adult Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Shenzhen, China. Biomed Environ Sci 2020; 33: 906-15.
14. Pierce CA, Preston-Hurlburt P, Dai Y, Aschner CB, Cheshenko N, Galen B, et al. Immune responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection in hospitalized pediatric and adult patients. Sci Translational Med 2020; 12: eabd5487.
15. Li X, Rong Y, Zhang P, Wang J, Qie L, Rong L, et al. Differences in Clinical Features and Laboratory Results between Adults and Children with SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Biomed Res Int 2020; 2020: 6342598-.
16. Su L, Ma X, Yu H, Zhang Z, Bian P, Han Y, et al. The different clinical characteristics of corona virus disease cases between children and their families in China – the character of children with COVID-19. Emerg Microbes Infect 2020; 9: 707-13.
17. Liu H, Liu F, Li J, Zhang T, Wang D, Lan W. Clinical and CT imaging features of the COVID-19 pneumonia: Focus on pregnant women and children. J Infect 2020; 80(5): e7-e13.
18. Pei Y, Liu W, Masokano IB, Li F, Xie S, Zhou G, et al. Comparing Chinese children and adults with RT-PCR positive COVID-19: A systematic review. J Infection Public Health 2020; 13: 1424-31.
19. Chen A, Huang J, Liao Y, Liu Z, Chen D, Yang C, et al. Differences in clinical and imaging presentation of pediatric patients with COVID-19 in comparison with adults. Radiol Cardiothorac Imaging 2020; 2: e200117.
20. Du W, Yu J, Wang H, Zhang X, Zhang S, Li Q, et al. Clinical characteristics of COVID-19 in children compared with adults in Shandong Province, China. Infection 2020; 48: 445-52.
21. Chen J, Zhang ZZ, Chen YK, Long QX, Tian WG, Deng HJ, et al. The clinical and immunological features of pediatric COVID-19 patients in China. Genes Dis 2020.
22. Bellino S, Punzo O, Rota MC, Del Manso M, Urdiales AM, Andrianou X, et al. COVID-19 Disease Severity Risk Factors for Pediatric Patients in Italy. Pediatrics 2020; 146: e2020009399.