1. Maher C, Underwood M, Buchbinder R. Non-specific low back pain. Lancet 2017; 389(10070): 736-47.
2. Matsudaira K, Kawaguchi M, Isomura T, Inuzuka K, Koga T, Miyoshi K, et al. Assessment of psychosocial risk factors for the development of non-specific chronic disabling low back pain in Japanese workers-findings from the Japan Epidemiological Research of Occupation-related Back Pain (JOB) study. Ind Health 2015; 53(4): 368-77.
3. Urits I, Burshtein A, Sharma M, Testa L, Gold PA, Orhurhu V, et al. Low Back Pain, a Comprehensive Review: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment. Curr Pain Headache Rep 2019; 23(3): 23.
4. Miyamoto GC, Franco KFM, van Dongen JM, Franco YRDS, de Oliveira NTB, Amaral DDV, et al. Different doses of Pilates-based exercise therapy for chronic low back pain: a randomised controlled trial with economic evaluation. Br J Sports Med 2018; 52(13): 859-68.
5. Yeganeh M, Baradaran HR, Qorbani M, Moradi Y, Dastgiri S. The effectiveness of acupuncture, acupressure and chiropractic interventions on treatment of chronic nonspecific low back pain in Iran: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Complement Ther Clin Pract 2017; 27: 11-8.
6. Zahari Z, Ishak A, Justine M. The effectiveness of patient education in improving pain, disability and quality of life among older people with low back pain: A systematic review. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil 2020; 33(2): 245-54.
7. Casamali FFC, Schuch FB, Scortegagna SA, Legnani E, De Marchi ACB. Accordance and reproducibility of the electronic version of the WHOQOL-BREF and WHOQOL-OLD questionnaires. Exp Gerontol 2019; 125: 110683.
8. Taghipour-Darzi M, Pourhadi S, Hosseinzadeh S, Ahmadi MH, Dadian M. Comparison of quality of life in low back pain patients and healthy subjects by using WHOQOL-BREF. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil 2014; 27(4): 507-12.
9. Harer JB, Munden SH. The Alexander Technique Resource Book: A Reference Guide. The Scarecrow Press. 2008: 15-28.
10. Yardley L, Dennison L, Coker R, Webley F, Middleton K, Barnett J, et al. Patients’ views of receiving lessons in the Alexander Technique and an exercise prescription for managing back pain in the ATEAM trial. Family Practice 2009; 27(2): 198-204.
11. Hafezi M, Rahemi Z, Ajorpaz NM, Izadi FS. The effect of the Alexander Technique on pain intensity in patients with chronic low back pain: A randomized controlled trial. J Bodyw Mov Ther 2022; 29: 54-59.
12. Beattie A, Shaw A, Yardley L, Little P, Sharp D. Participating in and delivering the ATEAM trial (Alexander technique lessons, exercise, and massage) interventions for chronic back pain: A qualitative study of professional perspectives. Complement Ther Med 2010; 18(3): 119-27.
13. Jain S, Janssen K, DeCelle S. Alexander technique and Feldenkrais method: a critical overview. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 2004; 15(4): 811-25.
14. Gleeson M, Sherrington C, Lo S, Auld R, Keay L. Impact of the Alexander technique on well-being: a randomised controlled trial involving older adults with visual impairment. Clin Exp Optom 2017; 100(6): 633-641.
15. Kamalikhah T, Morowatisharifabad MA, Rezaei-Moghaddam F, Ghasemi M, Gholami-Fesharaki M, Goklani S. Alexander Technique Training Coupled With an Integrative Model of Behavioral Prediction in Teachers With Low Back Pain. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2016; 18(9): e31218.
16. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M.S. The Short Form Health Survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Payesh 2006; 5(1): 49-56. [in Persian]
17. Little P, Lewith G, Webley F, Evans M, Beattie A, Middleton K, et al. Randomised controlled trial of Alexander technique lessons, exercise, and massage (ATEAM) for chronic and recurrent back pain. Br J Sports Med 2008; 42(12): 965-8.
18. Woodman J, Ballard K, Hewitt C, MacPherson H. Self-efficacy and self-care-related outcomes following Alexander Technique lessons for people with chronic neck pain in the ATLAS randomised, controlled trial. Eur J Integr Med 2018; 17: 64-71.
19. Essex H, Parrott S, Atkin K, et al. An economic evaluation of Alexander Technique lessons or acupuncture sessions for patients with chronic neck pain: A randomized trial (ATLAS). PLoS One 2017; 12(12): e0178918.
20. Banoofatemeh S, Oreyzi HR, Bahadoran P. Effects of Implementing the Alexander Technique on Enjoying the Sense of Motherhood in the Postpartum Period. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res 2017; 22(5): 392-7. [in Persian]
21. Macedo RB, Coelho-e-Silva MJ, Sousa NF, Valente-dos-Santos J, Machado-Rodrigues AM, Cumming SP, et al. Quality of life, school backpack weight, and nonspecific low back pain in children and adolescents. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2015; 91(3): 263-9.
22. Parreira P, Heymans MW, van Tulder MW, Esmail R, Koes BW, Poquet N, et al. Back Schools for chronic non-specific low back pain. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2017; 8(8): CD011674.
23. Tavafian SS, Jamshidi AR, Montazeri A. A randomized study of back school in women with chronic low back pain: quality of life at three, six, and twelve months follow-up. Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 2008; 33(15): 1617-21.