1. Witherspoon L, Fitzpatrick R, Patel P, Flannigan R, Roberts MT, Krakowsky Y, et al. Clinical pearls to managing men’s health conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Can Urol Assoc J 2020; 14(5): E161–6.
2. Cavalcante MB, Sarno M, da Silva AC, Araujo Júnior E, Barini R. Is there any possible link between COVID-19 and human infertility?. J Maternal Fetal Neonatal Med 2020: 1-2.
3. Wang Y, Wang Y, Chen Y, Qin Q. Unique epidemiological and clinical features of the emerging 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19) implicate special control measures. J Med Virol 2020; 92(6): 568–76.
4. Qiao J. What are the risks of COVID-19 infection in pregnant women? Lancet 2020; 395(10226): 760–2.
5. Donoghue M, Hsieh F, Baronas E, Godbout K, Gosselin M, Stagliano N, et al. A novel angiotensin-converting enzyme–related carboxypeptidase (ACE2) converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9. Circ Res 2000; 87(5): e1–9.
6. Jing Y, Run-Qian L, Hao-Ran W, Hao-Ran C, Ya-Bin L, Yang G, et al. Potential influence of COVID-19/ACE2 on the female reproductive system. Mol Hum Reprod 2020; 26(6): 367-73.
7. Abobaker A, Raba AA. Does COVID-19 affect male fertility? World J Urol 2020; 1–2.
8. Geber S, Prates N, Sampaio M, Valle M, Meseguer M. COVID-19 should be a novel indication for fertility preservation. JBRA assisted reproduction. Brazil; 2020.
9. Li R, Yin T, Fang F, Li Q, Chen J, Wang Y, et al. Potential risks of SARS-CoV-2 infection on reproductive health. Reprod Biomed Online [Internet]. 2020; 41(1): 89–95.
10. Liang H, Acharya G. Novel corona virus disease (COVID‐19) in pregnancy: What clinical recommendations to follow? Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2020; 99(4): 439–42.
11. Ortega JT, Serrano ML, Pujol FH, Rangel HR. Role of changes in SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in the interaction with the human ACE2 receptor: An in silico analysis. EXCLI J 2020; 19: 410.
12. Li F. Structure, function, and evolution of coronavirus spike proteins. Annu Rev Virol 2016; 3: 237–61.
13. Segars J, Katler Q, McQueen DB, Kotlyar A, Glenn T, Knight Z, et al. Prior and novel coronaviruses, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and human reproduction: what is known? Fertil Steril 2020;113(6): 1140–9.
14. Younis JS, Abassi Z, Skorecki K. Is there an impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on male fertility? The ACE2 connection. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2020; 318(6): E878–80.
15. Shen Q, Xiao X, Aierken A, Liao M, Hua J. The ACE2 expression in Sertoli cells and Germ cells may cause male reproductive disorder after SARS-CoV-2 infection. J Cell Mol Med 2020; 24(16): 9472-9477.
16. Zhang H, Penninger JM, Li Y, Zhong N, Slutsky AS. Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) as a SARS-CoV-2 receptor: molecular mechanisms and potential therapeutic target. Intensive Care Med 2020; 46(4): 586–90.
17. Fu J, Zhou B, Zhang L, Balaji KS, Wei C, Liu X, et al. Expressions and significances of the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 gene, the receptor of SARS-CoV-2 for COVID-19. Mol Biol Rep 2020; 47(6): 4383–92.
18. Reis FM, Bouissou DR, Pereira VM, Camargos AF, dos Reis AM, Santos RA. Angiotensin-(1-7), its receptor Mas, and the angiotensin-converting enzyme type 2 are expressed in the human ovary. Fertil Steril 2011; 95(1): 176–81.
19. Zeng L, Xia S, Yuan W. Neonatal early-onset infection with SARS-CoV-2 in 33 neonates born to mothers with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China [published online ahead of print March 26, 2020]. JAMA Pediatr.
20. Pereira VM, Reis FM, Santos RAS, Cassali GD, Santos SHS, Honorato-Sampaio K, et al. Gonadotropin Stimulation Increases the Expression of Angiotensin-(1—7) and Mas Receptor in the Rat Ovary. Reprod Sci 2009; 16(12): 1165–74.
21. Barreta MH, Gasperin BG, Ferreira R, Rovani M, Pereira GR, Bohrer RC, et al. The components of the angiotensin-(1-7) system are differentially expressed during follicular wave in cattle. J Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone Syst. 2015; 16(2): 275–83.
22. Gonçalves PB, Ferreira R, Gasperin B, Oliveira JF. Role of angiotensin in ovarian follicular development and ovulation in mammals: a review of recent advances. Reproduction 2012; 143(1): 11–20.
23. Anifandis G, Messini CI, Daponte A, Messinis IE. COVID-19 and fertility: a virtual reality. Reprod Biomed Online 2020; 41(2): 157-9.
24. Asadi E, Shabani R, Ghafari S, Golalipour MJ. Preventing effect of vitamin E on oocytes apoptosis in morphinetreated mice. Int J Morphol 2013; 31(2): 533–8.
25. Amjadi F, Mehdizadeh M, Ashrafi M, Nasrabadi D, Taleahmad S, Mirzaei M, et al. Distinct changes in the proteome profile of endometrial tissues in polycystic ovary syndrome compared with healthy fertile women. Reprod Biomed Online 2018; 37(2): 184–200.
26. Mehdinejadiani S, Amidi F, Mehdizadeh M, Barati M, Safdarian L, Aflatoonian R, et al. The effects of letrozole and clomiphene citrate on ligands expression of Wnt3, Wnt7a, and Wnt8b in proliferative endometrium of women with Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Gynecol Endocrinol 2018; 34(9): 775–80.
27. Qin S, Zhou Y, Liu Y, Shen H, Li X, Yan X, et al. [Expression and significance of ACE2-Ang-(1-7)-Mas axis in the endometrium of patients with polycystic ovary syndrome]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 2013; 93(25): 1989—92.