1. Bass SB, Jessop A, Maurer L, Gashat M, Al Hajji M, Gutierrez M. Mapping the Barriers and Facilitators of HCV Treatment Initiation in Methadone Maintenance Therapy Patients: Implications for Intervention Development. J Health Com 2018; 23(1): 117-27.
2. Otaghsara SR. The relative efficiency of public and non-public health centres in Iran. Doctoral dissertation, University Keele; 2006.
3. Karow A, Reimer J, Schäfer I, Krausz M, Haasen C, Verthein U. Quality of life under maintenance treatment with heroin versus methadone in patients with opioid dependence. Drug Alcohol Depe 2010; 112(3): 209-15.
4. Jalali A, Yekzaman M, Bazrafshan M-R, Salari N, Rahmati M. Investigating the Effect of Family Counseling on the Acceptance and Support of Patients under Methadone Maintenance Treatment. Shiraz E-Medical J 2018; 19(5).
5. Moore KE, Oberleitner L, Smith KM, Maurer K, McKee SA. Feasibility and effectiveness of continuing methadone maintenance treatment during incarceration compared with forced withdrawal. J Addict Med 2018; 12(2): 156-62.
6. Aghataher A, Mahani KN. The Effect of Rational Emotive Behavior Group Therapy on Self-Concept and Depression of Self-Introduced Drug Abusers Referred to Ofogh Addiction Treatment Center in Zarand (Kerman, Iran).
7. Grant BF, Hasin DS, Stinson FS, Dawson DA, Chou SP, Ruan WJ, et al. Co-occurrence of 12-month mood and anxiety disorders and personality disorders in the US: results from the national epidemiologic survey on alcohol and related conditions. J Psychiatric Res 2005; 39(1): 1-9.
8. Saedy M, Ardani AR, Kooshki S, Firouzabadi MJ, Emamipour S, Mahboub LD, et al. Effectiveness of Acceptance–Commitment Therapy on Craving Beliefs in Patients on Methadone Maintenance Therapy: A Pilot Study. J Ration Emot & Cogn Behav Ther 2018; 1-15.
9. Prosek EA, Giordano AL, Woehler ES, Price E, McCullough R. Differences in emotion dysregulation and symptoms of depression and anxiety among illicit substance users and nonusers. Subst Use Misuse 2018; 53(11): 1-4.
10. Allard ES, Kensinger EA. Cognitive emotion regulation in adulthood and old age: positive gaze preferences across two strategies. Aging, Neuropsychology, & Cogn 2018; 25(2): 213-30.
11. Marceau EM, Kelly PJ, Solowij N. The relationship between executive functions and emotion regulation in females attending therapeutic community treatment for substance use disorder. Drug Alcohol Depe 2018; 182: 58-66.
12. Chowdhury N, Kevorkian S, Hawn SE, Amstadter AB, Dick D, Kendler KS, et al. Associations between personality and distress tolerance among trauma-exposed young adults. Personality Individividual Differences 2018; 120: 166-70.
13. Vujanovic AA, Wardle MC, Bakhshaie J, Smith LJ, Green CE, Lane SD, et al. Distress tolerance: Associations with trauma and substance cue reactivity in low-income, inner-city adults with substance use disorders and posttraumatic stress. Psychol Addictive Behav 2018; 32(3): 264.
14. Randall J, Cunningham PB, Henggeler SW. The Development and Transportability of Multisystemic Therapy-Substance Abuse: A Treatment for Adolescents with Substance Use Disorders. J Child Adolescent Substance Abuse 2018; 27(2): 59-66.
15. Kiluk BD, DeVito EE, Buck MB, Hunkele K, Nich C, Carroll KM. Effect of computerized cognitive behavioral therapy on acquisition of coping skills among cocaine-dependent individuals enrolled in methadone maintenance. J Substance Abuse Treatment 2017; 82: 87-92.
16. Mattick RP, Breen C, Kimber J, Davoli M. Buprenorphine maintenance versus placebo or methadone maintenance for opioid dependence. Cochrane Database Systematic Rev 2014(2).
17. Hassan A, Bhatia SK, Bhatia SC. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Other Psychosocial Interventions for Substance Use Disorders. Substance and Nonsubstance Related Addiction Disorder: Diagnosis Treatment 2017; 227.
18. Lau MA, McMain SF. Integrating mindfulness meditation with cognitive and behavioural therapies: The challenge of combining acceptance-and change-based strategies. Canadian J Psych 2005; 50(13): 863-9.
19. Dingle GA, Neves DdC, Alhadad SS, Hides L. Individual and interpersonal emotion regulation among adults with substance use disorders and matched controls. British J Clin Psychol 2018; 57(2): 186-202.
20. Owens MD, Nason E, Yeater E. Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Multiple Treatment Targets: A Case Study of a Male with Comorbid Personality and Substance Use Disorders. Int J Ment Health Addict 2017: 1-15.
21. McKay M, Wood JC, Brantley J. The dialectical behavior therapy skills workbook: Practical DBT exercises for learning mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation and distress tolerance: ReadHowYouWant. com; 2010.
22. Van Dijk S. DBT made simple: A step-by-step guide to Dialectical Behavior Therapy. New Harbinger Publications; 2013 Jan 2.
23. Gross JJ, editor. Handbook of emotion regulation. Guilford publications; 2013 Dec 17.
24. Harvey P, Rathbone BH. Dialectical Behavior Therapy for At-risk Adolescents: A Practitioner's Guide to Treating Challenging Behavior Problems: New Harbinger Publications; 2014.
25. Diagnostic A. Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM–5) American Psychiatric Association website 2017. psychiatrists/practice/dsm. Accessed; 2017.
26. Afshari B, Rasouli-Azad M, Ghoreishi FS. Comparison of original and revised reinforcement sensitivity theory in clinically-stable schizophrenia and bipolar disorder patients. Personal Individual Differences 2019; 138: 321-7.
27. Sharifi V, Assadi SM, Mohammadi MR, Amini H, Kaviani H, Semnani Y, et al. A persian translation of the structured clinical interview for diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: psychometric properties. Compr Psychiatry 2009; 50(1): 86-91.
28. Gross JJ editor. Handbook of emotions. Guilford publications; 2013 Dec 17.
29. Simons JS, Gaher RM. The Distress Tolerance Scale: Development and validation of a self-report measure. Motivation Emotion 2005; 29(2): 83-102.
30. Killian M, Forrester D, Westlake D, Antonopoulou P. Validity of the working alliance inventory within child protection services. Res Social Work Practice 2017; 27(6): 704-15.
31. Borkovec TD, Nau SD. Credibility of analogue therapy rationales. J Behav Ther Experi Psychiatry 1972; 3(4): 257-60.
32. Devilly GJ, Borkovec TD. Psychometric properties of the credibility/expectancy questionnaire. J Behav Ther Experi Psychiatry 2000; 31(2): 73-86.
33. Westphal M, Aldao A, Jackson C. Emotion dysregulation in comorbid posttraumatic stress disorder and substance use disorders: A narrative review. Military Psychol 2017; 29(3): 216-33.
34. Afshari B, Omidi A, Sehat M. The effect of dialectical behavior therapy on executive function in patients with a bipolar disorder. Feyz 2018; 22(4): 412-8. [in Persian]
35. Rahmani M, Omidi A, Asemi Z, Akbari H. The effect of dialectical behaviour therapy on binge eating, difficulties in emotion regulation and BMI in overweight patients with binge-eating disorder: A randomized controlled trial. Ment Health Prevention 2018; 9: 13-8.