1. Jafari F, Samadi Kashan S, Zamani Zarchi MS, Asayesh MH. The Effectiveness of Emotionally Focused Couple Group Therapy on Self-Differentiation of Couples with Conflict. Soc Work Q 2018; 7(1): 5-13. [in Persian]
2. Sanford K. Perceived threat and perceived neglect: Couples' underlying concerns during conflict. Psychol Assessment 2010; 22(2): 288–297.
3. Asgari M, Torkashvand F. The Effectiveness of Combined Positive Techniques Training on Marital Satisfaction of Women Referred to Medical Centers. Clin Psychol Stud 2018; 8(31): 91-112. [in Persian]
4. Holt-Lunstad J, Birmingham W, Jones BQ. Is there something unique about marriage? The relative impact of marital status, relationship quality, and network social support on ambulatory blood pressure and mental health. Ann Behav Med 2008; 35(2): 239-44.
5. Salvador-Carulla L, Lucas R, AyusoMateos JS, Miret M. Use of the terms “Wellbeing” and “Quality of Life” in health sciences: A conceptual framework. J Psychiat 2014; 28(1): 50-65.
6. Demir M. Sweetheart, you really make me happy: Romantic relationship quality and personality as predictors of happiness among emerging adults. J Happiness Stud 2008; 9(2): 257-277.
7. Motahari ZS, Behzadpour S, Sohrabi F. Explanation of Marital Conflicts Based on the Sensation Seeking and Resilience in Couples. J Women Stud Fam 2013; 5(20): 105-22. [in Persian]
8. Hart A, Blincow D, Thomas H. Resilient therapy: working with children and families. Love, East Sussex: Rutledge. Manag J 2014; 21(2): 248-64.
9. Conner KM, Davidson JRT. Development of a new resilience scale: The Conner –Davidson Resilience scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety 2003; 18: 76-82.
10. Hakimi Tehrani L, Fatehizadeh M, Baghban I, Ahmadi SA. The Effects of Emotional Safety Training on Marital Conflicts and Subjective Well-being of Married Women in Isfahan. J Women Soc 2012; 3(3): 105-24. [in Persian]
11. Diener E. Subjective well-being. The science of happiness and a proposal for a national index. Am Psychologist 2000; 55(1): 34-43.
12. Neff KD, Germer CK. A pilot study and randomized controlled trial of the mindful self‐compassion program. J Clin Psychol 2013; 69(1): 28-44.
13. Gilbert P, Procter S. Compassionate mind training for people with high shame and self- criticism: Overview and pilot study of a group therapy approach. Clin Psychol Psychot 2006; 13(6): 353-79.
14. Irons C, Lad S. Using compassion focused therapy to work with shame and self- criticism in complex trauma. Aust Clin Psychol 2017; 3(1): 47-54.
15. Anthony CE. Commentary: Response to the spiritual intelligence debate: Are some conceptual distinctions needed here? Int J Psychol Relig 2003; 13(1): 49-52.
16. Dasht Bozorgi Z. Effectiveness of self- compassion therapy on loneliness and emotion regulation of damaged women from marital infidelity. Knowl Res Appl Psychol 2017; 18(4): 72-79. [In Persian]
17. Mirzaei M, Rahnejat A, Taheri N, Moeeni F, Roostaei M, Nazemi M et al. Effectiveness of Group Compassion Therapy on Improving Symptoms and Quality of Life in Bulimia Nervosa. Paramedical Sci Military Health 2020; 15(1): 35-42. [in Persian]
18. Dasht Bozorgi Z, Askary M, Askary P. The Effecttivness of self-compassion on the intimacy attitudes and divorce tendency of Women refering to family counselling. Knowl Res Appl Psychol 2017; 18(1): 38-45. [in Persian]
19. Zarastvand A, Tizdast T, Khalatbari J, Abolghasemi S. The Effectiveness of Self-Compassion Focused Therapy on Marital Self-regulation, Marital Burnout, and Self-Criticism in Infertile Women. J Res Behav Sci 2020; 17(4): 594-605. [in Persian]
20. Sakeni Z, Farahani S, Eshaghi Moghaddam F, RafieePour A, Jafari T, Lotfi P. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness Training on Improving the Experience of Anger and Self-Compassion in Cancer Patients. Clin Psychol Stud 2019; 9(36): 1-23. [in Persian]
21. Hooman HA, Delavar A. The scientific method in behavioral sciences: research bases. 10th ed. Tehran: Parsa Publishing 2011. [in Persian]
22. Sanai B, Barati T. Famili and marriage scales. 4th ed. Tehran: Besat 2020. [in Persian]
23. Nejat S, Montazeri A, Holakouee Naeini K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh SR. The World Health Organization quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF) questionnaire: Translation and validation study of the Iranian version (WHOQOL-BREF). J School Public Health Inst Public Health Res 2006; 4(4): 12-1. [in Persian]
24. Ryff CD. Happiness is everything, or is it? Exploration on the meaning of psychological wellbeing. J Pers Soc Psychol 1980; 57: 1069-1081.
25. Bayani AA, Mohammad Koochekya A, Bayani A. Reliability and validity of Ryff’s psychological well-being scales. Iran J Psychiat and Clin Psychology 2008; 14(2): 146-51. [in Persian]
26. Abdi F, Banijamli S, Ahadi H, Koushki S. Psychometric properties of Resilience scale (CD-RISC) among women with breast cancer. J Res Psychol Health. 2019; 13(2): 81-99. [in Persian]
27. Afkhami I, Bahrami F, Fatehizadeh M. Investigating the relationship between forgiveness and marital conflict between couples in Yazd province. J Fam Res 2007; 3(1): 431-42. [in Persian]
28. Morin CM, Collechi C, Stone J, Sood R, Brink D. The effect of self-compassion on the forgiveness, resiliency and marital satisfaction of couples. J marital 2015; 7(1): 85-96.
29. Denis K, Beker R. The effect of selfcompassion on the irrational beliefs, selfdissociation and marital not satisfaction in couples. J Pers Assess 2015; 63(2): 262-74.
30. Pilfid H. The efficacy of self-compassion on obsessive rumination, depression and resilience. J Clin Psychol Psychother 2014; 15: 155-67.
31. Yarnell LM, Neff KD. Self-compassion, interpersonal conflict resolutions, and well-being. Self Identity 2012; 12(2): 146-59.
32. Taher Karami J, Hosseini O, Dasht-e Bozorgi Z. The Effectiveness of Compassion-Focused Therapy on Resiliency, Self-discrepancy, Hope and Psychological Well-being of Menopausal Women in Ahvaz. J Commun Health 2018; 5(7): 189-97. [in Persian]
33. Neff K. Self-compassion and psychological resilience among adolescents and young adults. Self Identity 2013; 15(2): 162-70.
34. Hackney CH, Sanders GS. Religiosity and Mental Health: A Meta–Analysis of Recent Studies. J Sci Stud Relig 2003; 42(1): 43-55.
35. Neff KD. Self-compassion, self-esteem, and well-being. Soc Pers Compass 2011; 5: 1-12.