1. Delgado-Floody P, Latorre-Román P, Jerez-Mayorga D, Caamaño-Navarrete F, García-Pinillos F. Feasibility of incorporating high-intensity interval training into physical education programs to improve body composition and cardiorespiratory capacity of overweight and obese children: A systematic review. J Exerc Sci Fit 2019; 17(2): 35-40.
2. El Ashmawi AA, Hassan N E, Zarouk W.A, Mira M F, Khalil A, El-Masry S A, et al. Mother-daughter genetic relationship in central obesity. EPAG 2018; 66(3): 71-7.
3. Maranhão M F, Estella NM, Cogo-Moreira H, Schmidt U, Campbell IC, Claudino AM. O conceito e a avaliação da compulsao alimentar: escalas unidimensionais baseadas no Trait e no State Food Craving Questionnaire. CSP 2018; 34(5): 1-14.
4. Janse Van Vuuren MA, Strodl E, White KM, Lockie PD. Emotional food cravings predicts poor short‐term weight loss following laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy. Br J Health Psychol 2018; 23(3): 532-43.
5. Joslyn MR, Haider-Markel DP. Perceived causes of obesity, emotions, and attitudes about Discrimination Policy. Soc Sci Med 2019; 223: 97-103.
6. Stefanovics EA, Potenza MN, Pietrzak RH. The physical and mental health burden of obesity in US veterans: Results from the National Health and Resilience in Veterans Study. J Psychiatr Res 2018; 103: 112-9.
7. Naeim M, Rezaei Sharif A, Didar F. A comparative analysis of alexithymia, cognitive self-consciousness, and enthusiasm to school in students with and without specific learning disorders. J Learn Disabil 2020; 9(4): 114-32. [in Persian]
8. Weatherald J, Huertas A, Boucly A, Guignabert C, Taniguchi Y, Adir Y. Association between BMI and Obesity with Survival in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Chest 2018; 154(4): 872-81.
9. De Lara Perez B, Delgado-Rios M. Mindfulness-based programs for the prevention of childhood obesity: A systematic review. Appetite 2022; 168: 105725.
10. Hinojosa-Aguayo I, González F. Cognitive Defusion as Strategy to Reduce the Intensity of Craving Episodes and Improve Eating Behavior. Spanish J Psychol 2022; 25: 1-12.
11. Boswell RG, Sun W, Suzuki S, Kober H. Training in cognitive strategies reduces eating and improves food choice. PNAS 2018; 115(48): E11238-E11247.
12. Tapper K. Mindfulness and craving: effects and mechanisms. Clin Psychol Rev 2018; 59: 101-17.
13. Garofalo C, Velotti P, Zavattini, GC. Emotion regulation and aggression: The incremental contribution of alexithymia, impulsivity, and emotion dysregulation facets. Psychol Violence 2018; 8(4): 470-83.
14. Kraaij V, Garnefski N. The behavioral emotion regulation questionnaire: development, psychometric properties and relationships with emotional problems and the cognitive emotion regulation questionnaire. Pers Indiv Differ 2019; 137: 56-61.
15. Kazemi-Rezaei SA, Khoshsorour S, Nouri R. The Discriminative Role of Metacognitive Beliefs, Difficulty in Emotion Regulation, and Codependency in Obese Women. J Arak Uni Med Sci. 2019; 22 (4): 86-97. [in Persian]
16. Barnhart WR, Braden AL, Price E. Emotion regulation difficulties interact with negative, not positive, emotional eating to strengthen relationships with disordered eating: An exploratory study. Appetite 2021; 158: 105038.
17. Prefit AB, Cândea D M, Szentagotai-Tătar A. Emotion regulation across eating pathology: A meta-analysis. Appetite 2019; 143: 104438.
18. Hatamian P, Vafapoor H. The prediction of unhealthy eating behaviors and attitudes based on the emotion dysregulation and ineffective reactions in girl’s students aged 14 to 20. HED 2020; 11(1): 15-25. [in Persian]
19. Cepeda-Benito A, Gleaves D, Williams T, Erath S. The development and validation of the State and Trait Food-Cravings Questionnaire. Behav Ther 2000; 31(1): 151-73.
20. Kachooei M, Ashrafi E. Exploring the Factor Structure, Reliability and Validity of the Food Craving Questionnaire-Trait in Iranian adults. J Kerman Univ Medical Sci 2016; 23(5): 631-48. [in Persian]
21. Wells A, Cartwright-Hatton S. A short form of the Metacognitions Questionnaire: properties of the MCQ-30. Behav Res Ther 2004; 42(4): 385-96.
22. Shirinzadeh Dastgiri S, Goudarzi M, Ghanizadeh A Taghavi S. Comparison of Metacognitive and Responsibility Beliefs in Patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Normal Individuals. Ijpcp 2008; 14 (52): 46-55. [in Persian]
23. Palmer MA, Sauer JD, Ling A, Riza, J. Caffeine cravings impair memory and metacognition. Memory 2017; 25(9): 1225-34.
24. Leehr EJ, Krohmer K, Schag K, Dresler T, Zipfel S, Giel KE. Emotion regulation model in binge eating disorder and obesity-a systematic review. Neurosci Bio Rev 2015; 49: 125-3