1. McRae K, Gross JJ. Emotion regulation. Emotion 2020; 20[1): 1-9.
2. Modara F, Sarokhani D, Valizadeh R, Sarokhani M. The Average Review Score of Anxiety in Iran: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2017; 25(2): 181-210. [in Persian]
3. Muris P, Simon E, Lijphart H, Bos A, W. Hale, K. Schmeit. The Youth Anxiety Measure for DSM-5 (YAM-5): Development and First Psychometric Evidence of a New Scale for Assessing Anxiety Disorders Symptoms of Children and Adolescents. Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 2017; 48(1): 1-17.
4. Peeters N, Passel Bv, Krans J. The effectiveness of schema therapy for patients with anxiety disorders, OCD, or PTSD: A systematic review and research agenda. Br J Clin Psychol 2021.
5. Helion C, Krueger SM, Ochsner KN. Emotion regulation across the life span. Handb Clin Neurol 2019; 163: 257-80.
6. Gross JJ. Emotion regulation: Current status and future prospects. Psychol Inq 2015; 26(1): 1-26.
7. Wolff JC, Thompson E, Thomas SA, J Nesi, Bettis AH, Ransford B, et al. Emotion dysregulation and non-suicidal self-injury: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur Psychiatry 2019; 59: 25-36.
8. Beauchaine TP, Crowell SE. The Oxford handbook of emotion dysregulation. New York: Oxford University Press; 2018.
9. Harris R. The happiness trap: how to stop struggling and start living. Iran: Danje; 2015. p. 416. [in Persian]
10. McKay M, Fanning P. Prisoners of belief : exposing & changing beliefs that control your life. Iran: Zehn Aviz; 2012. [in Persian]
11. Marra T. Dialectical behavior therapy in private practice : a practical and comprehensive guide. Iran: Arjmand; 2016. p. 304. [in Persian]
12. Leahy RL. Overcoming resistance in cognitive therapy. Paperback ed. Iran: Arjmand; 2018. p. 416. [in Persian]
13. Alilou M, Sharifi MA. Borderline personality disorder (BPD). Iran: Arjmand; 2012. [in Persian]
14. Lane JD, Gast DL. Visual analysis in single case experimental design studies: brief review and guidelines. Neuropsychol Rehabil 2014; 24(3-4): 445-63.
15. Moradi M, Faqihi AN. The Relationship Between Parental Bonding And Early Maladaptive Schemata. Islam J Women Fam 2017; 5(8): 22. [in Persian]
16. Hauber K, Boon A, Vermeiren R. Non-suicidal Self-Injury in Clinical Practice. Front Psychol 2019; 10: 502.
17. Arntz A, Jacob G. Schema therapy in practice : an introductory guide to the schema mode approach. Iran: Asbar; 2020. 320 p. [in Persian]
18. Chapman AL, Gratz KL, Tull MT. The dialectical behavior therapy skills workbook for anxiety : breaking free from worry, panic, PTSD & other anxiety symptoms. Iran: Arjmand; 2017. p . 224. [in Persian]
19. Prada P, Perroud N, Rüfenacht E, Nicastro R. Strategies to Deal With Suicide and Non-suicidal Self-Injury in Borderline Personality Disorder, the Case of DBT. Front Psychol Behav Sci 2018; 9: 2595.
20. Fassbinder E, Schweiger U, Martius D, Wilde OB-d, Arntz A. Emotion Regulation in Schema Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy. Front Psychol 2016; 7: 1373.
21. Roediger E, Stevens B, Brockman R, Behary WT, Young J. Contextual schema therapy: an integrative approach to personality disorders, emotional dysregulation, & interpersonal functioning. Iran: Ibn Sina; 2021. [in Persian]
22. Napel-Schutz MCT, Abma TA, Bamelis L, Arntz A. Personality Disorder Patients’ Perspectives on the Introduction of Imagery Within Schema Therapy: A Qualitative Study of Patients’ Experiences. Cogn Behav Pract 2011; 18(4): 482-90.
23. Young JE, Janet S. Klosko, Weishaar ME. Schema therapy : a practitioner's guide. Paperback edition. ed. Iran: Arjmand; 2011. p. 240. [in Persian]
24. Tamir M. Effortful Emotion Regulation as a Unique Form of Cybernetic Control. Perspect Psychol Sci 2021; 16(1): 94-117
25. Vuijk R, Arntz A. Schema therapy as treatment for adults with autism spectrum disorder and comorbid personality disorder: Protocol of a multiple-baseline case series study testing cognitive-behavioral and experiential interventions. Contemp Clin Trials Commun 2017; 5: 80-5
26. Seif AA. Behavior change and behavior therapy: theories and methods. 3, editor. Iran: Dooran; 2019. [in Persian]
27. Farhadi M, Pasandideh MM, Vaziri S. Evaluation of the effectiveness of schema therapy on reducing stress, anxiety, depression and increasing self-efficacy in patients with multiple sclerosis. J Clin Psychol Personal 2022; 19(2):14.[in Persian]
28. Noferesti A, Hassanabadi HR. Data analysis in single case experimental design studies. RR J. 2019; 7(12): 291-306. [in Persian]
29. Ledford JR, Gast DL, editors. Single case research methodology. New York, NY: Routledge; 2018.
30. McKay M, Wood JC, Brantley J. The dialectical behavior therapy skills workbook: Practical DBT exercises for learning mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation, and distress tolerance. New Harbinger Publications; 2019.
31. Vreeswijk MV, Broersen J, Nadort M, Ebscohost. The Wiley-Blackwell handbook of schema therapy : theory, research, and practice. Iran: Rasa; 2017. [in Persian]
32. Gharrae B, Masoumian S, Zamirinejad S, Yaghmaeezadeh H. Psychometric Properties of the Persian Version of the Self-report Personality Questionnaire for Personality Disorders of DSM-5 (SCID-5-SPQ) in Clinical Samples. Iran J Clin Psychol Psychiatry 2022; 27(4): 508-19. [in Persian]
33. Kurdlo M. Cognitive therapy for personality disorders: A schema-focused approach. Growth Sch Couns Educ 2010; 19(4): 20 -3. [in Persian]
34. Waller G, Meyer C, Ohanian V. Psychometric Properties of the Long and Short Versions of the Young Schema Questionnaire: Core Beliefs Among Bulimic and Comparison Women. Cognit Ther Res 2001; 25(2): 137-47.
35. Ahi Q. Examining the Factorial Structure of the Young schema questionnaire YSQ short form. Iran: Allameh Tabataba'i University;
36. Samani S, Joukar B. A Study On The Reliability And Validity Of The Short Form Of The Depression Anxiety Stress Scale (Dass-21). J Soc Sci Humanit Shiraz Univ 2007; 26(3): 65-76. [in Persian]
37. Lovibond PF, Lovibond SH. The structure of negative emotional states: Comparison of the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS) with the Beck Depression and Anxiety Inventories. Behav Res Ther 1995; 33(3): 335-43.
38. Gratz KL, Roemer L. Multidimensional Assessment of Emotion Regulation and Dysregulation: Development, Factor Structure, and Initial Validation of the Difficulties in Emotion Regulation Scale. J Psychopathol Behav Assess 2004; 26(1): 41-54.
39. Besharat A, Shalchi B. Attachment Styles and Coping With Stress. J Iran Psychol 2007; 3(11): 11. [in Persian]
40. Blanchard EB, Schwarz SP. Clinically significant changes in behavioral medicine. Behav Assess 1988.
41. Jacobson NS, Truax P. Clinical significance: a statistical approach to defining meaningful change in psychotherapy research. J Consult Clin Psychol 1991; 59(1): 12-9.
42. Safari A, Aftab R. The Effectiveness of Online Dialectical Behavior Therapy on the Emotion Regulation Difficulties, Guilt Feeling and Dissociative Symptoms in Depressed People. Quar Appl Psychol 2021; 15(4): 28. [in Persian]
43. Fitzpatrick S, Bailey K, Rizvi SL. Changes in Emotions Over the Course of Dialectical Behavior Therapy and the Moderating Role of Depression, Anxiety, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Behav Ther 2020; 51(6): 946-57.
44. Rezaei VK, Kakabraee K, Hosseini SS. The Effectiveness of teaching Emotion Regulation skill Based on dialectical behavioral therapy on Psychological Distress and Cognitive Flexibility Cardiovascular Patients. J Nurs Educ 2019; 7(3): 31-40. [in Persian]
45. Abbasi F, Manesh FM, Naderi F, Bakhtiyarpour S. The effectiveness of schema therapy on cognitive emotion regulation and quality of life in asthmatic individuals. Med j Mashhad Univ Med Sci 2020; 63(2): 10. [in Persian]
46. Bidari F, Alizadeh KH. Effectiveness of schema therapy on cognitive strategies of emotion, distress bearing and alexithymia in the patients suffering from borderline personality disorder. J Psychol Stud 2019; 15(2): 165-80. [in Persian]
47. Taylor CDJ, Bee P, Haddock G. Does schema therapy change schemas and symptoms? A systematic review across mental health disorders. Psychol Psychother 2017; 90(3): 456-79.
48. Pourshahriari M, Kazemi MS, Fatehizadeh M. The Effectiveness of schema therapy-dialectical behavior therapy combined method on reducing the symptoms in female patients with Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms review. Iran: Alzahra University; 2011. [in Persian]