1. Lu Y, Li H, Shen SW, Shen Z, Xu M, Yang CJ, et al. Swimming exercise increases serum irisin level and reduces body fat mass in high-fat-diet fed Wistar rats. Lipids Health Dis 2016; 15(1): 93.
2. Fatouros IG. Is irisin the new player in exercise-induced adaptations or not? A 2017 update. Clin Chem Lab Med 2018; 56(4): 525-48.
3. Boström P, Wu J, Jedrychowski MP, Korde A, Ye L, Lo JC, et al. A PGC1-α-dependent myokine that drives brown-fat-like development of white fat and thermogenesis. Nature 2012; 481(7382): 463-68.
4. Hiroyuki KT, Akiko H, Ikuko Sh, Tatsuya S, Toshiyuki K, Syoutarou O, et al. Association of serum concentrations of irisin and the adipokines adiponectin and leptin with epicardial fat in cardiovascular surgery patients. PLoS ONE 2018; 13(8): 137-53.
5. Van Marken, Lichtenbelt WD, Vanhommerig JW, Smulders NM, Drossaerts JM, Kemerink G, et al. Cold-activated brown adipose tissue in healthy men. N Engl J Med 2009; 9 (15): 1500 - 1508.
6. Jack H Wilmore, David L, Castile CW, Larry K. «Physiology of Sport and Physical Activity” Translator: Moeine Z, Rahmani-Nia F, Rajabi H, Agha ali nejad H, Salami F. 978-964-486-070- Mobtaceran; 2016. P. 327.
7. Winn NC, Grunewald ZI, Liu Y, Heden TD, Nyhoff LM, Kanaley JA. Plasma irisin modestly increases during moderate and high-intensity afternoon exercise in obese females. PLoS One 2017; 12(1): 125-42.
8. Pekkala S, Wiklund PK, Hulmi J, Ahtiainen JP, Horttanainen M, Pöllänen E, et al. Are skeletal muscle FNDC5 gene expression and irisin release regulated by exercise and related to health?. J Appl Physiol 2014; 591(21): 5393-400.
9. Abedi B, akhlaghi r, saremi a. acute effect of endurance exercise on plasma irisin and insulin resistance in obese/over weight women. Complemen Med 2017; 2(23): 1887-96. [in Persian]
10. Jafari M, Farzaneghi P. The Effect of a Regular Aerobic Exercise Combined with Consuming Garlic Extract on the Rest Levels of Plasma Irisin and FNDC5 of the Heart Tissues and Muscles of Aged Rats. J UMP Soci Sci Techno Management 2015; 3(1): 25-36. [in Persian]
11. Hoshino D, Yoshida Y, Kitaoka Y, Hatta H, Bonen A. Highintensity interval training increases intrinsic rates of mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation in rat red and white skeletal muscle. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 2013; 38(3): 326-33.
12. Brzycki M. A practical approach to strength training. 1st ed. Mc Graw-Hill; 1993. P. 5457-63.
13. Yazgaldi N, Nazari A. Investigating The Changes of Irisin and Brain-derived neurotrophic factor Levels due to The Combined Training. JPSBS. 2017; 4(2): 10-17.
14. Norheim F, Langleite TM, Hjorth M, Holen T, Kielland A, Stadheim HK, et al. The effects of acute and chronic exercise on PGC 1α, irisin and browning of subcutaneous adipose tissue in humans. FEBS J 2014; 281(3): 739-49.
15. Sari-Sarraf V. Amirsasan R. Parnian Khajehdizaj N. Comparison of eight weeks of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Continuous Training with ICR on Fat Mass and Lean Body Mass in Overweight Women. JPSBS 2019, 7(2), 3-3.
16. Hecksteden A. Melissa Wegmann, Anke Steffen, JochenK raushaar, Arne Morsch, Sandra Ruppenthal, Lars Kaestner, et al. Irisin and exercise training in humans-Results from a randomized controlled training trial. BMC Med 2015; 11(1): 235.
17. Timmons JA, Baar K, Davidsen PK, Atherton PJ. Is irisin a human exercise gene?. Nature 2012; 488 (7413): 9-10.
18. Huh JY, Mougios V, Kabasakalis A, Fatouros I, Siopi A, Douroudos II, et al. Exerciseinduced irisin secretion is independent of age or fitness level and increased irisin may directly modulate muscle metabolism through AMPK activation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2014; 99(11): 2154- 61.
19. Huh JY, Siopi A, Mougios V, Park KH, Mantzoros CS. Irisin in response to exercise in humans with and without metabolic syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2016; 100(3): 453 - 7.
20. Huh JY, Panagiotou G, Mougios V, Brinkoetter M, Vamvini MT, Schneider BE, et al. FNDC5 and irisin in humans: I. Predictors of circulating concentrations in serum and plasma and II. mRNA expression and circulating concentrations in response to weight loss and exercise. Metabolism 2012; 61(12): 1725-38.
21. Yasuda T, Nakajima T, Sawaguchi T, Nozawa N, Arakawa T, Takahashi R, et al. Short Physical Performance Battery for cardiovascular disease inpatients: implications for critical factors and sarcopenia. Sci Rep 2017; 7(1): 174-215.
22. Eslami R. Effects of concurrent training on chemerin, irisin, insulin resistance and lipid profile in children girls with overweight. JPSBS 2018; 10(2): 77-87. [in Persian]
23. Cooke A, Gomez YH, Mutter A, Mantzoros CS, Daskalopoulou SS. Irisin, a Novel Hormone and Exercise Intensity in Young Healthy Subjects. CJCA 2013; 29 (10): 340-42.
24. Raschke S, Elsen M, Gassenhuber H, Sommerfeld M, Schwahn U, Brockmann B, et al. Evidence against a beneficial effect of irisin in humans. PloS One 2013; 8(9): 736-50.
25. Löffler D, Müller U, Scheuermann K, Friebe D, Gesing J, Bielitz J, et al. Serum irisin levels are regulated by acute strenuous exercise. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015; 100(4): 1289-99.
26. Czajkowska A, Grazyna L, Krzysztof M, Jadwiga A, Piotr Z. The index of insulin resistance (FIRI) is not associated with plasma homocysteine levels in young, non-obese healthy men and women. Biomed Hum Kin 2011; 3(39): 14-7.
27. Mardanian Qahfarhchi M, Habibi A, Mohammad Shahi M. Effect of acute aerobic activity following the use of four different diets on serum levels of irisin, insulin and glucose in overweight men. World Academy of Science. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2017: 11(8). [in Persian]
28. Tsuchiya Y, Ijichi T, Goto K. Effect of sprint training on resting serum irisin concentration - Sprint training once daily vs. twice every other day. Metabolism 2016; 65(4): 492-5.