1. Aleixandre-Benavent R, Simon C, Fauser BC. Trends in clinical reproductive medicine research: 10 years of growth. Int J Fertil Steril 2015; 104(1): 131-7.
2. Malina A, Pooley JA. Psychological consequences of IVF fertilization – Review of research. Ann Agric Environ Med J 2017; 24(4): 554–8.
3. Rich CW, Domar AD. Addressing the emotional barriers to access to reproductive care. Int J Fertil Steril 2016; 105(5): 1124-7.
4. Covington SN, Hammer Burns L. Infertility counseling.2nded. NewYork: Cambridge University Press; 2007: P. 493-506.
5. Obeisat S, Muntaha K, Gharaibeh A, Huda Gh. Adversities of being infertile: the experience of Jordanian women. Feritility Sterility J 2012; 98: 444-9.
6. Whetten DA, Cameron KS. Developing management skills. Pearson Education; 2000. P. 156.
7. Taebi M, Simbar M, Abdolahian S. Psychological empowerment strategies in infertile women: A systematic review. J Edu Health Promot 2018; 7: 68.
8. Esmeralda RG, Jane K, Stoever PW, Ilona SY. Empowerment, Stress, and Depressive Symptoms Among Female Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence Attending Personal Empowerment Programs. J Interpersonal Violence 2019; 19(4): 1–23.
9. Cougot B, Gauvin J, Gillet N, Bach-Ngohou K, Lesot J, Getz I, et al. Impact at two years of an intervention on empowerment among medical care teams: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial in a large French university hospital, BMC Health Services Res 2019; 927(19): 1-13.
10. Burckhardt R, Manicavasagar V, Shaw F, Fogarty A, Batterham PJ, Dobinson K, et al. Preventing mental health symptoms in adolescents using dialectical behaviour therapy skills group: A feasibility study. Int J Adolescence Youth 2018; 23(1): 70-85.
11. Bornovalva MA, Daughters SB. How does Dialectical Behavior therapy facilitate the treatment retention among individuals with comorbid borderline personality disorder and substance use disorders? Clin Psychol Rev 2007; 27: 923-43.
12. Sheikhsajadieh M. Atashpour H. Effectiveness of dialectical behavioral group therapy on psychological distress in infertile women Isfahan. Nowledge Res Appl Psycho J 2017; 18(1): 23-9. [in Persian]
13. Jen Lin T, Chen Ko H, Wei Wu JY, Po Oei T, Yuan Lane H, et al. The Effectiveness of Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Group vs. Cognitive Therapy Group on Reducing Depression and Suicide Attempts for Borderline Personality Disorder in Taiwan. J Homepage 2019; 23(1): 125-138.
14. Haghayegh SA, Neshatdoost H, Adibi P, Shafii F. Efficacy of Dialectical Behavior Therapy on Stress, Resilience and Coping Strategies in Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Zahedan J Research in Med Sci 2017; 1(4): 221-36. [in Persian]
15. Brlier S, Ansari M, Mohammade SH. Efficacy of Dialectical Behavior Therapy on Risky Behaviors, Depression, Anxiety and Stress in patient with AIDS. Health Res J 2018; 3(3): 46-57. [in Persian]
16. Khani H, Belir S, Zamani S, Zamani N. Efficacy of Dialectical Behavior Therapy on Depression. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2015; 25(126): 200-5. [in Persian]
17. Smith PL, Little DR. Small is beautiful: In defense of the small-N design. Psycho Bull Rev 2018; 25: 101-283.
18. Attride-Stirling J. Thematic networks: an analytic tool for qualitative research. Qualitative Research, SAGE Publications, London; 2001. P. 385-405.
19. Bahrami Kerchi A. Manshaee GH, Keshti Aray N. Formulation of a psychological empowerment package for infertile women in pretreatment stage (IVF) and comparison of its effect with dialectical behavior treatment on depression anxiety, infertility stress sexual satisfaction and hope. [Dissertation]. Isfahan. Iran: Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan (Khorasgan) Branch; 2020. [in Persian]
20. Linehan MM, Dexter-Mzze E. Dialectical behavior therapy for borderline personality disorder. Clinical handbook of psychological disorders. New York: Elisevier; 2008. P. 154.
21. Shamloo N, Modarres Gharavi M, Asgharipour N. The effectiveness of dialectical behavior therapy based on emotion regulation training on depression symptoms. J Fundamentals Mental Health 2014; 16(3): 71-261.
22. Newton CR, Sherrard MA, Glavac I. The fertility problem inven-tory: measuring perceived infertility-related stress. Fertil Steril J 1999; 72: 54–62.
23. Alizadeh T, Farahani M, Shahr aray M, Alizadegan S. The relationship between self-esteem and locus of control with stress in infertile women and men. J Reproductive Infertility 2006; 6(2): 204-194.
24. Seaward, BL. Managing stress: Principle and strategies for health and wellbeing. London: Jones and Bartlett Publisher; 2017. P. 325.
25. Jose G, Mampilly SR. Psychological Empowerment as a Predictor of Employee Engagement: An Empirical Attestation. Global Business Rev J 2014; 15(1): 93-104.
26. Jamshidimanesh M, Alimanesh N, Behbodi Moghaddam Z, Haghani H. Effect of an Educational package on self-efficacy of infertile women. J Iran Institute Health Sci Res 2015; 2(14): 227-37. [in Persian]