1. Andreotti C, Root JC, Ahles TA, McEwen BS, Compas BE. Cancer, coping, and cognition: A model for the role of stress reactivity in cancer-related cognitive decline. Psychooncology 2015; 24(6): 617–23.
2. Cuijpers P, Cristea IA, Karyotaki E, Reijnders M, Huibers MJH. How effective are cognitive behavior therapies for major depression and anxiety disorders? A meta-analytic update of the evidence. World Psychiatry 2016; 15(3): 245–58.
3. Datta A, Aditya C, Chakraborty A, Das P, Mukhopadhyay A. The Potential Utility of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Reducing Stress and Improving Wellbeing in Cancer Patients in Kolkata. J Cancer Educ 2016; 31(4): 721–9.
4. Davies CD, Niles AN, Pittig A, Arch JJ, Craske MG. Physiological and behavioral indices of emotion dysregulation as predictors of outcome from cognitive behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy for anxiety. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2015; 46: 35–43.
5. A-Tjak JGL, Davis ML, Morina N, Powers MB, Smits JAJ, Emmelkamp PMG. A meta-analysis of the efficacy of acceptance and commitment therapy for clinically relevant mental and physical health problems. Psychother Psychosom 2015; 84(1): 30–6.
6. Dezutter J, Dewitte L, Thauvoye E, Vanhooren S. Meaningful coping with chronic pain: Exploring the interplay between goal violation, meaningful coping strategies and life satisfaction in chronic pain patients. Scand J Psychol 2017; 58(1): 29–35.
7. Swain J, Hancock K, Hainsworth C, Bowman J. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in the treatment of anxiety: A systematic review. Clin Psychol Rev 2013; 33(8): 965–78.
8. Esteva A, Kuprel B, Novoa RA, Ko J, Swetter SM, Blau HM, et al. Dermatologist-level classification of skin cancer with deep neural networks. Nature 2017; 542(7639): 115–8.
9. Farkona S, Diamandis EP, Blasutig IM. Cancer immunotherapy: The beginning of the end of cancer? BMC Med 2016; 14(1): 73.
10. Ferlay J, Colombet M, Soerjomataram I, Dyba T, Randi G, Bettio M, et al. Cancer incidence and mortality patterns in Europe: Estimates for 40 countries and 25 major cancers in 2018. Eur J Cancer 2018; 103: 356–87.
11. Guinney J, Wang T, Laajala TD, Winner KK, Bare JC, Neto EC, et al. Prediction of overall survival for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: development of a prognostic model through a crowdsourced challenge with open clinical trial data. Lancet Oncol 2017; 18(1): 132–42.
12. Nipp RD, El-Jawahri A, Fishbein JN, Eusebio J, Stagl JM, Gallagher ER, et al. The relationship between coping strategies, quality of life, and mood in patients with incurable cancer. Cancer 2016; 122(13): 2110–6.
13. Hayes SC. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Relational Frame Theory, and the Third Wave of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies – Republished Article. Behav Ther 2016; 47(6): 869–85.
14. Parikh D, Jayaraj R. Posttraumatic stress disorder and posttraumatic growth in breast cancer patients-a logical analysis. Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2014; 16(2): 641-6
15. Amani O, Mazaheri MA, Nejati V, Shamsian BS. Effect of cognitive rehabilitation on executive functions in adolescent survivors of Leukemia: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. Archives Rehabilitation 2017; 18(1): 73-82. [in Persian]
16. Ghamari-Givi H, Fathi A, Senobar L. The effectiveness of the combination of mental imagination and massage therapy on anger in children with cancer. J Rehabition 2014; 14(4): 26-34. [in Persian]
17. Küçükoĝlu S, Çelebioĝlu A. Identification of psychological symptoms and associated factors in adolescents who have a parent with cancer in Turkey. Eur J Oncol Nurs 2013; 17(1): 75–80.
18. Hulbert-Williams NJ, Storey L, Wilson KG. Psychological interventions for patients with cancer: psychological flexibility and the potential utility of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Eur J Cancer Care 2015; 24(1): 15–27.
19. Cross DAE, Ashton SE, Ghiorghiu S, Eberlein C, Nebhan CA, Spitzler PJ, et al. AZD9291, an irreversible EGFR TKI, overcomes T790M-mediated resistance to EGFR inhibitors in lung cancer. Cancer Discov 2014; 4(9): 1046–61.
20. Mohabbat-Bahar S, Maleki-Rizi F, Akbari ME, Moradi-Joo M. Effectiveness of group training based on acceptance and commitment therapy on anxiety and depression of women with breast cancer. Iran J Cancer Prevention 2015; 8(2): 71.
21. Jensen RE, Moinpour CM, Potosky AL, Lobo T, Hahn EA, Hays RD, et al. Responsiveness of 8 Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) measures in a large, community-based cancer study cohort. Cancer 2017; 123(2): 327–35.
22. Karyotaki E, Riper H, Twisk J, Hoogendoorn A, Kleiboer A, Mira A, et al. Efficacy of self-guided internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy in the treatment of depressive symptoms a meta-analysis of individual participant data. JAMA Psychiatry 2017; 74(4): 351–9.
23. Serfaty M, Armstrong M, Vickerstaff V, Davis S, Gola A, McNamee P, et al. Acceptance and commitment therapy for adults with advanced cancer (CanACT): A feasibility randomised controlled trial. Psychooncology 2019; 28(3): 488–96.
24. Mathur MB, Epel E, Kind S, Desai M, Parks CG, Sandler DP, et al. Perceived stress and telomere length: A systematic review, meta-analysis, and methodologic considerations for advancing the field. Brain Behav Immun 2016; 54: 158-69.
25. McCracken LM, Vowles KE. Acceptance and commitment therapy and mindfulness for chronic pain: Model, process, and progress. Am Psychol 2014; 69(2): 178–87.
26. Jennings T, Flaxman P, Egdell K, Pestell S, Whipday E, Herbert A.A resilience training programme to improve nurses’ mental health. Nurs Times 2017; 113(10): 22–6.
27. Melo SA, Luecke LB, Kahlert C, Fernandez AF, Gammon ST, Kaye J, et al. Glypican-1 identifies cancer exosomes and detects early pancreatic cancer. Nature. 2015;523(7559):177-82.
28. Karekla M, Constantinou M. Religious coping and cancer: Proposing an acceptance and commitment therapy approach. Cogn Behav Pract. 2010; 17(4): 371–81.
29. Pankowski S, Adler M, Andersson G, Lindefors N, Svanborg C. Group acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) for bipolar disorder and co-existing anxiety–an open pilot study. Cogn Behav Ther. 2017; 46(2): 114–28.
30. Pan CJ, Liu HC, Liang SY, Liu CY, Wu WW, Cheng SF. Resilience and coping strategies influencing the quality of life in patients with brain tumor. Clin Nurs Res 2019; 28(1): 107-24.
31. Sklenarova H, Krümpelmann A, Haun MW, Friederich H-C, Huber J, Thomas M, et al. When do we need to care about the caregiver? Supportive care needs, anxiety, and depression among informal caregivers of patients with cancer and cancer survivors. Cancer 2015; 121(9): 1513–9.
32. Codd III RT, Twohig MP, Crosby JM, Enno A. Treatment of three anxiety disorder cases with acceptance and commitment therapy in a private practice. J Cogn Psychother 2011; 25(3): 203-17.
33. Svensson T, Inoue M, Sawada N, Charvat H, Iwasaki M, Sasazuki S, et al. Coping strategies and cancer incidence and mortality: The Japan Public Health Center-based prospective study. Cancer Epidemiol 2016; 40: 126–33.
34. Yoo GJ, Sudhakar A, Le MN, Levine EG. Exploring coping strategies among young Asian American women breast cancer survivors. J Cancer Educ 2017; 32(1): 43-50.