1. Thirumalai T, Therasa SV, Elumalai EK and David E. Intense and exhaustive exercise induce oxidative stress in skeletal muscle. Asian Pac J Trop Dis 2011; 1(1): 63-6.
2. Belviranl M, Gökbel H, Okudan N and Başaralı K. Effects of grape seed extract supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in rats. Br J Nutr 2012; 108(2): 249-56.
3. Dias T, Rosario Bronze M, Houghton P, Mota Filipe H and Paulo A. The flavonoid-rich fraction of Coreopsis tinctoria promotes glucose tolerance regain through pancreatic function recovery in streptozotocin-induced glucose intolerant rats. J Ethnopharma 2010; 132(2): 483-90.
4. Keong CC, Singh HJ, Singh R. Effects of palm vitamin E supplementation on exercise induced oxidative stress and endurance performance in the heat. J Sports Sci Med 2006; 5(4): 629-39.
5. Tokmakidis SP, Volaklis KA. Training and detraining effects of a combined strengthened aerobic exercise program on blood lipids in patients with coronary artery disease. J Cardiopulm Rehabil 2003; 23(3): 193-200.
6. Zolfeghar Didani H, Kargarfard M, Azad Marjani V. The Effects of Vitamin Supplementation on Oxidative Stress Indices after Anaerobic Activity in Water Polo Players. J Isfahan Med Sch 2012; 30(199): 30-19.[in Persian]
7. Fogarty MC, Hughes CM, Burke G, Brown J, Trinick TR, Duly E, et al. Exercise-induced lipid peroxidation: implications for deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) damage and systemic free radical production. Mol Mut 2011; 52(1): 35-42.
8. Tauler P, Sureda A, Cases N, Aguiló A, Rodríguez-Marroyo JA and Villa G. Increased lymphocyte antioxidant defences in response to exhaustive exercise do not prevent oxidative damage. J Nutr Biochem 2006; 17(10): 665-71.
9. Valado A, Pereira L and Paula C. Effect of the intense anaerobic exercise on nitric oxide and malondialdehyde in studies of oxidative stress. J Biol Biomed Engineer 2007; 1(1): 32-6.
10. Goldfarb A, McKenzie M and Bloomer R. Gender comparisons of exercise-induced oxidative stress: influence of antioxidant supplementation. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 2007; 32(6): 1124-31.
11. Atashak S. A review of the antioxidant effects of medicinal plants in athletes. J Med Plants 2014; 2015, 2(54): 1-14. [in persian]
12. Sari-Sarraf V, Babaei H, Hagravan J, Zolfi HR. The Effects of Short-term Grape Seed Extract (GSE) Supplementation on Malondialdehyde and Serum Creatine Kinase Subsequent to Aerobic Exercise in Men. Modern Olympic 2015; 1(2) 105-16. [in Persian]
13. Armanfar M, Jafari A and Dehghan GR. Effect of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on exerciseinduced response of oxidative stress and muscle damage indicators in male runners.” Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2015; 17(8): Published online.
14. Kim JW, Jeon WK, Kim EJ. Combined effects of bovine colostrum and glutamine in diclofenac-induced bacterial translocation in rat. Clin Nutrition (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2005; 24(5):785-93.
15. Xu M, Kim H, Kim HJ. Effect of dietary bovine colostrum on the responses of immune cells to stimulation with bacterial lipopolysaccharide. Arch Pharm Res 2014; 37(4): 494-500.
16. Uruakpa FO, Ismond MAH, Akobundu ENT. Colostrum and its benefits: a review. Nutr Res 2002; 22(6): 755–67.
17. Davison G, Diment BC. Bovine colostrum supplementation attenuates the decrease of salivary lysozyme and enhances the recovery of neutrophil function after prolonged exercise. Br J Nutr 2010; 103(10): 1425-32.
18. Davison G. Bovine colostrum and immune function after exercise. Med Sport Sci 2012; 59: 62-9.
19. Gharahdaghi N, Reza Kordi M, Gaeini AA. The effect of a short term soccer specific training on aerobic fitness and muscle injury of soccer players. J Practical Studies Bio Sport 2013; 1(1): 20-33.[in persian]
20. Hooshmand B, Attarzade Hosseini SR, Kordi MR, Davaloo T. The Effect of 8-week Aerobic Exercise with Spirulina Supplementation Consumption on Plasma levels of MDA, SOD and TAC in Men with Type 2 Diabetes. Sport Physiol Manag Investigations 2019; 10(4); 139-48. [in Persian]
21. Jahangard sardrud A, Hamedi nia M, Hosseini-Kakhk S, Jafari A and Salehzadeh K. Effect of Short-Term Garlic Extract Supplementation on Oxidative Stress Indices During Rest and Induced- Exercise Exhaustion in Male Soccer Players. Iran J Endocrinol Metab 2013; 15(1): 78-85. [in persian]
22. Metin G, Gumustas MK, Uslu E, Belce A and Kayserilioglu A. Effect of regular training on plasma thiols, malondialdehyde and carnitine concentration in young soccer players. Chin J Physiol 2003; 46(1): 35-9.
23. Demirbag R, Yilmaz R, Güzel S, Çelik H, Koçyigit A and Özcan E. Effects of treadmill exercise test on oxidiative/antioxidative parameters and DNA damage. Anadolu Kardi Derg 2006; 6(2): 135-40.
24. Kele M, Sermet A, Atmaca M and Kocyigit Y. Changes in blood antioxidant status and lipid peroxidation following distance running. Tr J Med Sci 1998; 643-7.
25. Saritas N, Uyanik F, Hamurcu Z and Çoksevim B. Effects of acute twelve minute run test on oxidative stress and antioxidant enzyme activities. Afr J Pharm Pharacol 2011; 5(9): 1218-22.
26. Quindry JC, Stone WL, King J, Broeder CE. The effects of acute exercise on neutrophils and plasma oxidative stress. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2003; 35(7): 1139-45.
27. Jahangard A, Hamedinia M, Hosseini kakhk A, Jafari A, Salehzadeh K. Effect of Short-Term Garlic Extract Supplementation on Oxidative Stress Indices During Rest and Induced-Exercise Exhaustion in Male Soccer Players. Iran J Endocrinol Metab 2013; 15(1): 78-85. [in Persian]
28. Choobineh S, Akbarzadeh H, Naghizadeh H. Effect of vitamin E supplementation on lipid peroxidation and the antioxidant defense responses following an exhausting aerobic exercise. Occup Med Quarterly J 2014; 6(2): 32-43. [in Persian]
29. Jafari A, Zekri R, Dehghan G, Malekirad AA. Effect of short-term garlic extract supplementation on oxidative stress and inflammatory indices in non-athlete men after an aerobic exercise. J Cell Tissue 2011; 2(1): 25-33. [in Persian]
30. Atashak S, Azizbeigi K, Soleimani M, Ghaderi M. Effect of Teucrium polium consumption on lipid peroxidation indices after one bout of aerobic exercise. Razi J Med Sci 2014; 21(118): 22-31. [in Persian]
31. Atashak S, Setamdideh M. The Antioxidant Role of Ginseng Supplementation Against Exhaustive Exercise- induced Oxidative Stress in Young Athletes. J Med Plants 2015: 4(56): 35-44. [in Persian]
32. Ginpreet K, Rachana S, Mohd. Wasim and Harpal S. Buttar. Cardioprotective Effects of Bovine Colostrum Against Isoproterenol-induced Myocardial Infarction in Rats. J Pharmacol Toxicol 2014; 9(1): 37-45.
33. Appukutty M, Radhakrishnan AK, Ramasamy K, Ramasamy R, Majeed ABA, Noor MI, et al. Colostrum supplementation protects against exercise-induced oxidative stress in skeletal muscle in mice. BMC Res Notes 2012; 5(1): 649.
34. Zarban A, Taheri F, Chahkandi T, Sharifzadeh G, Khorashadizadeh M. Antioxidant and radical scavenging activity of human colostrum, transitional and mature milk. J Clin Biochem Nutr 2009; 45(2): 150-4.
35. Kim JH, Jung WS, Choi NJ, Kim DO, Shin DH, Kim YJ. Health-promoting effects of bovine colostrum in Type 2 diabetic patients can reduce blood glucose, cholesterol, triglyceride and ketones. J Nutr Biochem 2009; 20(4): 298–303.