1. Ghibi SH, Tofighi A, Samadian Z, Saniei Y, HajiAhmadi M. Study of Changes in Textures, Serum Liver and Metabolic Syndrome in Patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver during a 36-session exercise. J Appl Exerc Physiol 2015; 26 (13): 55-6. [in Persian]
2. Rahbarghazi A, Siahkouhian M. Survey on the effect of vitamin E supplementation and aerobic training on non- alcoholic fatty liver. J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci 2018; 19(61): 1-8. [in Persian]
3. Kaki A, Galedari M. The effect of 12 weeks high intensity interval training and resistance training on liver fat, liver enzymes and insulin resistance in men with nonalcoholic fatty liver. Jundishapur Sci Med J 2017; 16(5): 493-505. [in Persian]
4. Nabizadeh A, SHabani R. Comparing effects of medication therapy and exercise training with diet on liver enzymes levels and liver sonography in patients with non- alcoholic fatty liver disease. J Fasa Univ Med Sci 2016; 5(4): 488-500. [in Persian]
5. Sadeghi S. The effect of twelve weeks endurance training on liver enzymes levels in Iranian obese women. Sci J Manag Sys 2017; 15(13): 49-60.
6. Zarei A, Changizi Ashtiyani S, Taheri S. The Effect of purple extract on physiological function of body tissues. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2013; 8(5): 99-109. [in Persian]
7. Bedakhanian M, Entezari MH, Ghanadian M, Askari Gh, Maracy MR. The effects of portulaca oleracea on lipid profile, c-reactive protein, and fasting blood glucose in men with metabolic syndrome: A Douuble- Blind Randomized clinical trial. J health Syst Res 2017; 12: 478-83. [in Persian]
8. Zarei A, Changizi – Ashtiyani S, Rasekh F, Mohamadi A, Gabari, A. The effect of physalis alkekengi extracts on lipids concentrations in rats. Persian. J Arak Univ Med Sci 2011; 14(55): 48-55. [in Persian]
9. El-Sayed MI. Effects of Portulaca oleracea L. seeds in treatment of type-2 diabetes mellitus patients as adjunctive and alternative therapy. J Ethnopharmacol 2011; 137(1): 643-51.
10. Papoli M, Pishdad S, Nadjarzadeh A, Hosseinzadeh H. Effects of consuming purslane seed powder on indicators of metabolic syndrome in women: a randomized clinical trial. Progress Nut J 2019 ; 21(1-S): 329-35.
11. Ghorbanian B, Mohamadi H, Azali K. Effect of 10-week aerobic training with Rhus coriaria L supplementation on TAC, insulin resistance and anthropometric indices in women with type 2 diabetes. Complement Med J 2017; 1(22): 1805-15. [in Persian]
12. Esmaillzadeh A, Zakizadeh E, Faghihimani E, Gohari M, Jazayeri S. The effect of purslane seeds on glycemic status and lipid profiles of persons with type 2 diabetes: A randomized controlled cross-over clinical trial. J Isfahan Univ Med Sci 2015; 20(1): 47-53.
13. Kakhak SA, Khaleghzadeh H, Nematy M, Hamedinia M. The effect of combined aerobic- resistance training on lipid profile and liver enzymes in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver under nutrition diet. Physiol Sport J 2014; 27: 65-84. [in Persian]
14. Safarzadeh A, Esmailpour Kh, Talebi Garakani E, Fathi R. The effect of progressive resistance training on serum concentrations of omentin- 1 and lipid profile in male rats. Diabetes Metab J 2014; 13(3): 287-300. [in Persian]
15. li Ji, Wang F, Chen K, Xia Y, LU J, Zhou Y. Effects of physical activity on liver function in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A Meta-Analysis. So Immunol J 2015; 3(5): 1-6.
16. Barani F, Afzalpour ME, Ilbiegi S, Kazemi T, Mohammadi fard M. The effect of resistance and combined exercise on serum levels of liver enzymes and fitness indicators in women with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2014; 21(2): 188-202. [in Persian]
17. Moradi Kelardeh B, Azarbayjani MA, Peeri M, Matin Homaee H. Effects of nonlinear resistance training on liver biochemical marker levels in postmenopausal women with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. J Med Plants 2017; 5(4): 136-45. [in Persian]
18. Zelber-Sagi S, Ratziu V, Oren R. Nutrition and physical activity in NAFLD: an overview of the epidemiological evidence. W J G 2011; 17(29): 3377-89.