1. Mustafawi H. Al-tahqiq fi kalimat al-quran al-karim. beirut: dar al-kabul Islamiyah; 2009. [in Persian]
2. Esmaeili M. The Basics and Indices of Spiritual Health in Quran and Hadith. Tehran: Hoghooghi; 2018. [in Persian]
3. Azizi F. spiritual health A New Dimension of Health. Who Basic Docments, constitution of the world health organization 1996; 1. Tehran: Hoghooghi; 2015. [in Persian]
4. Dhar N, Chaturvedi S, and Nandan D. Spiritual health scale 2011: Defining and measuring 4th dimension of health. Indian J Community Med 2011; 36(4): 275-82.
5. Demari B. Spiritual Health. Tehran: Medicine and Society; 2011. [in Persian]
6. Maref M, Asadi F. Factors to achieve spiritual health from the perspective of the Quran and Hadith. Iranian J Basirat Tarbiat Islamic 2018; 41p0061: 9-40. [in Persian]
7. Shek DT. Spirituality as a positive youth development construct: a conceptual review. Sci World J 2012; 2012: 458953.
8. Javani Y. The role of spirituality in the production of national power. Basij Strategic Studies 2009; 38-39: 31-68. [in Persian]
9. Abbasi M. The concept of spiritual health.ph.sbmu. 2013; 13920760. Available at: https://ph.sbmu.ac.ir:8443/?fkeyid=& siteid=1&pageid=4525&newsview=6593.
10. Marandi A, Azizi F. Position, definition and difficulties of establishing the concept of spiritual health in Iranian society. Med Ethics J 2011; 14: 12-21. [in Persian]
11. Jabal Ameli M, Jenabi Sh. Combined research method for extracting the foundations of the Islamic model of progress in Iran through advancement in the Holy Qur'an. 5th Islamic Pattern of Iranian Progress, Basic progress pattern, 2017, Tehran, Iran.
12. Yusuf Ali A, The Holy Quran (Koran). King Fahd Holy Quran; 1987.
13. Shahroudi M, Hasanzadeh H. The typology of Qur'anic commentary is based on the preamble. Quranic Interpretation Language Res J 2018; 13: 129-146. [in Persian]
14. Hesami Far A. Religious Ethics in Motahari's Thought. Quarterly J Sci Religion 2018; 1: 77-97. [in Persian]
15. Hosseini Teli B, Kozegar kalegi L. Transcendental human ideals: Achieving the status of divine caliph, Divine knowledge, Abdulit from the perspective of the Holy Qur'an. 5th Islamic Pattern of Iranian Progress, Basic progress pattern, 2017, Tehran, Iran.
16. Nikzad A. The Factors and Obstacles of the Soul's Health from the Viewpoint of Islam. Islam and Health 2015; 2: 7-15. [in Persian]
17. Gharaati M. Tafsir noor. Volume 7. Tehran: Cultural Center Lessons from the Qur'an; 2013. [in Persian]
18. Hosseini Zaidi A, Kabiri Rad M, Yarabi H. Humorous narrations of most women in the critique. Quarterly Hadithic Teachings 2018; 3: 91-107. [in Persian]
19. Mansouri Al Hashem S, Moharami R, Asadollahi KH. Review of Fear and Raja from the Gnostic View of Imam Mohammad Ghazali and Jalaluddin Molavi. J Gonbad Literature, Univ Sistan Baluchestan 2018; 30: 187-204. [in Persian]
20. Asad Zandi M. Selim's Heart Behavior Approach in the Concept of Spiritual Health. Figh Med J 2015; 18-19: 143-74. [in Persian]
21. Askari P, Roshani KH, Mehri Adriani M. Relationship between Religious Beliefs and Optimism and Spiritual Health of Ahvaz Azad University Students. New Findings Psychol 2010; 10: 27-39. [in Persian]
22. Kaplan. 2013. Quoted from Asad Zandi M. Selim's Heart Behavior Approach in the Concept of Spiritual Health. Figh Med J 2015; 18-19: 143-74. [in Persian]
23. Makarem Shirazi N. Tafsir nemuneh. Volume 5. Tehran: Cultural Center Lessons from the Qur'an; 1995. [in Persian]
24. Majlesi M. Behar-alanvar. Volume 41. Beirut: Dar Ehya al-Tatar al-Arabi; 1983.[in Persian]
25. Hosseini Lavasani R, Saeedi Mehr M, Akbarian R, Rouhi Brandeq K. The study of the division of Mulla Sadra from death to its natural and natural origins and its Qur'anic origins. Qur'an J Sada-e Hekmat 2018; 1: 45-55. [in Persian].
26. Javanbakht F, Pahlavan M, Taremi Rad H, Hosseini E. Examining the effect of thinking and reasoning on the deepening of religious faith from the point of view of the Quran. The Knowledge Studies in The Islamic University 2018; 2: 228-40. [in Persian]
27. Akhavian M, Omidian O. The Life of Barefoot and the Divine Motif Comparing the Viewpoints of this Timjieh and Ibn Qayim Jozzi with the View of Wahhabism. Quarterly J Verbal Beliefs 2107; 27: 7-23. [in Persian]
28. Mousavi M, Gharaei F, Rustami M, Seyyed Mousavi H. A comparative study of the nature of the world and its link with suffering in Islam and Buddhism. Quarterly Subcontinent Studies Sistan Baluchestan Univ 2017; 33: 193-212. [in Persian]
29. Jadid al-islami H. Comparison of the world from the perspective of Ali (as) in Nahj al-Balaghah and the viewpoint of Maulana in Masnavi. Iran J Comparative Literature Studies 2011; 18: 67-51. [in Persian]
30. Allami Z. Neglect and the way human beings look to death, morality and life in the views of Martha Mortea Motahhari and Friedrich Nietzsche. Shabak Quarterly 2018; 6: 25-33. [in Persian]
31. Yazdani A, Abbasi M, Ebrahimi M. The Basics of Gnosticism of mental health. Med Ethics J 2011; 14: 66-82. [in Persian]
32. Zakoui A, Marzband R, Jalahi H. Anthropological Basis of Spiritual Health in the Quran. Quranic Studies Res 2014; 12: 14. [in Persian].
33. Mesbah M. Islamic approach to spiritual health. Tehran: Hoghooghi; 2013. [in Persian]