1. Bass SB, Jessop A, Maurer L, Gashat M, Al Hajji M, Gutierrez M. Mapping the Barriers and Facilitators of HCV Treatment Initiation in Methadone Maintenance Therapy Patients: Implications for Intervention Development. J Health Com 2018; 23(1): 117-27.
2. Otaghsara SR. The relative efficiency of public and non-public health centres in Iran [Dissertation]. University of Keele.
3. Grant BF, Hasin DS, Stinson FS, Dawson DA, Chou SP, Ruan WJ, et al. Co-occurrence of 12-month mood and anxiety disorders and personality disorders in the US: results from the national epidemiologic survey on alcohol and related conditions. J Psychiatric Res 2005; 39(1): 1-9.
4. Saedy M, Ardani AR, Kooshki S, Firouzabadi MJ, Emamipour S, Mahboub LD, et al. Effectiveness of acceptance–commitment therapy on craving beliefs in patients on methadone maintenance therapy: a pilot study. J Ration Emot Cogn Behav Ther 2018; 8(1):1-5.
5. Serre F, Fatseas M, Denis C, Swendsen J, Auriacombe M. Predictors of craving and substance use among patients with alcohol, tobacco, cannabis or opiate addictions: Commonalities and specificities across substances. Addictive Behav 2018; 83: 123-9.
6. Witkiewitz K, Bowen S, Douglas H, Hsu SH. Corrigendum to "Mindfulness-based relapse prevention for substance craving" [Addictive Behaviors 38 (2013) 1563-1571]. Addictive Behav 2018; 82: 202.
7. El Hage C, Ghabrash MF, Dubreucq S, Brissette S, Lespérance F, Lespérance P, et al. A pilot, open-label, 8-week study evaluating desvenlafaxine for treatment of major depression in methadone-maintained individuals with opioid use disorder. Int J Clin Psychophar 2018; 33(5): 268-73.
8. Kaplan BJ. Kaplan, Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry. Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry. Williams & Wilkins Co; 1998.
9. Hensley L, Sulo S, Kozmic S, Parilla BV. Opioid Addiction in Pregnancy: Does Depression Negatively Impact Adherence With Prenatal Care? J Addict Med 2018; 12(1): 61-4.
10. Bowen S, Somohano VC, Rutkie RE, Manuel JA, Rehder KL. Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention for Methadone Maintenance: A Feasibility Trial. J Altern Complement Med 2017; 23(7): 541-4.
11. Kiluk BD, DeVito EE, Buck MB, Hunkele K, Nich C, Carroll KM. Effect of computerized cognitive behavioral therapy on acquisition of coping skills among cocaine-dependent individuals enrolled in methadone maintenance. J Substance Abuse Treat. 2017; 27(6): 87-92.
12. Hassan A, Bhatia SK, Bhatia SC. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Other Psychosocial Interventions for Substance Use Disorders. Substance Non Related Addict Dis 2017; 27(6): 227.
13. Vujanovic AA, Meyer TD, Heads AM, Stotts AL, Villarreal YR, Schmitz JM. Cognitive-behavioral therapies for depression and substance use disorders: An overview of traditional, third-wave, and transdiagnostic approaches. Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 2017; 43(4): 402-15.
14. Lau MA, McMain SF. Integrating mindfulness meditation with cognitive and behavioural therapies: The challenge of combining acceptance-and change-based strategies. Canadian J Psych 2005; 50(13): 863-9.
15. Owens MD, Nason E, Yeater E. Dialectical behavior therapy for multiple treatment targets: a case study of a male with comorbid personality and substance use disorders. Int J Ment Health Addict 2017; 27(6): 1-15.
16. NavarroHaro MV, Botella C, Guillen V, Moliner R, Marco H, Jorquera M, et al. Dialectical Behavior Therapy in the Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder and Eating Disorders Comorbidity: A Pilot Study in a Naturalistic Setting. Cognit Ther Res 2018; 27(6): 1-4.
17. Beckstead DJ, Lambert MJ, DuBose AP, Linehan M. Dialectical behavior therapy with American Indian/Alaska Native adolescents diagnosed with substance use disorders: Combining an evidence based treatment with cultural, traditional, and spiritual beliefs. Addictive Behav. 2015; 51: 84-7.
18. Tang YY, Hölzel BK, Posner MI. The neuroscience of mindfulness meditation. Nat Rev Neurosci 2015; 16(4): 213-25.
19. Coyle TN, Shaver JA, Linehan MM. On the potential for iatrogenic effects of psychiatric crisis services: The example of dialectical behavior therapy for adult women with borderline personality disorder. J Consult Clin Psychol 2018; 86(2): 116-24.
20. Afshari B, Omidi A, Sehat M. The effect of dialectical behavior therapy on executive function in patients with a bipolar disorder. Feyz 2018; 22(4): 404-10. [in Persian]
21. Mulkens S, de Vos C, de Graaff A, Waller G. To deliver or not to deliver cognitive behavioral therapy for eating disorders: Replication and extension of our understanding of why therapists fail to do what they should do. Behav Res Ther 2018; 23(7): 57-63.
22. Lin TJ, Ko HC, Wu JY, Oei TP, Lane HY, Chen CH. The effectiveness of dialectical behavior therapy skills training group vs. cognitive therapy group on reducing depression and suicide attempts for borderline personality disorder in Taiwan. Arch Suicide Res 2018; 22(6): 1-18.
23. Nyamathi AM, Shin SS, Smeltzer J, Salem BE, Yadav K, Ekstrand ML, et al. Achieving drug and alcohol abstinence among recently incarcerated homeless women: a randomized controlled trial comparing dialectical behavioral therapy-case management with a health promotion program. Nurs Res 2017; 66(6): 432-41.
24. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM–5) amer psychiatric pub; 2013.
25. Sharifi V, Assadi SM, Mohammadi MR, Amini H, Kaviani H, Semnani Y, et al. A persian translation of the structured clinical interview for diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: psychometric properties. Compr Psychiatry 2009; 50(1): 86-91.
26. Franken IH, Hendriks VM, van den Brink W. Initial validation of two opiate craving questionnaires the obsessive compulsive drug use scale and the desires for drug questionnaire. Addict Behav 2002; 27(5): 675-85.
27. Poor-seyed M SF, Mousavi Svo, Kafi SM. Comparing and the Relationship between Stress and Craving Usage in Addicted to Opium and Industrial Substances. J Research on Addiction. 2013; 6(24): 9-26.
28. Osman A, Kopper BA, Barrios F, Gutierrez PM, Bagge CL. Reliability and validity of the Beck depression inventory-II with adolescent psychiatric inpatients. Psychol Assess 2004; 16(2): 120-32.
29. Ghassemzadeh , H., Mojtabai, R., Karamghadiri, N., & Ebrahimkhani, N. psychometric properties of a Persian-language version of the Beck Depression Inventory second edition: BDI-Persian. Depression and Anxiety 2005; 21(1): 192-85.
30. Killian M, Forrester D, Westlake D, Antonopoulou P. Validity of the working alliance inventory within child protection services. Res Soc Work Pract 2017; 27(6): 704-15.
31. Borkovec TD, Nau SD. Credibility of analogue therapy rationales. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 1972; 3(4): 257-60.
32. Devilly GJ, Borkovec TD. Psychometric properties of the credibility/expectancy questionnaire. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2000; 31(2): 73-86.
33. Moore KE, Oberleitner L, Smith KMZ, Maurer K, McKee SA. Feasibility and effectiveness of continuing methadone maintenance treatment during incarceration compared with forced withdrawal. J Addict Med 2018; 12(2): 156-62.
34. Van Dijk S. DBT made simple: a step-by-step guide to dialectical behavior therapy: new harbinger pub; 2013.