1. Raefi A AK, Mohammad Hassan T. Prevalence and pattern of antibiotic susceptibility of bacterial agents isolated from urinary tract infections in patients referring to hospital in Gonbad. Navid No 2016; 19(62): 41-8.
2. Raefi A, Amiri Kojouri S, Kouhsari E. The study of prevalence and antimicrobial susceptibility of bacterial isolated from urinary tract in outpatients admitted to Shohda hospital, Gonbad. Navid No 2016; 19(62): 41-8.
3. Anderson GG, Goller CC, Justice S, Hultgren SJ, Seed PC. Polysaccharide capsule and sialic acid-mediated regulation promote biofilm-like intracellular bacterial communities during cystitis. Infect Immun 2010; 78(3): 963-75.
4. Genovese C, Davinelli S, Mangano K, Tempera G, Nicolosi D, Corsello S, et al. Effectsof a new combination of plant extracts plus d-mannose for the management of uncomplicated recurrent urinary tract infections. J Chemother 2018; 30(2): 107-14.
5. Levy SB. Factors impacting on the problem of antibiotic resistance. J Antimicrob Chemother 2002; 49(1): 25-30.
6. Moulana Z, Asgharpour F, Ramezani T. Frequency of the Bacterial Causing Agents in Urinary Tract Infection and Antibiotic Pattern Samples Sent to Razi Laboratory, Babol 2008-2009: A Short Report. J Rafsanjan Uni Med Sci 2013; 12(6): 489-94.
7. Spellberg B, Guidos R, Gilbert D, Bradley J, Boucher HW, Scheld WM, et al. The epidemic of antibiotic-resistant infections: a call to action for the medical community from the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Clin Infect Dis 2008; 46(2): 155-64.
8. Mohajeri P, Izadi B, Rezai M, Falahi B, Khademi H, Ebrahimi R. Assessment of the frequency of extended spectrum beta lactamases producing Escherichia coli isolated from Urinary tract infections and its antibiotic resistance pattern in kermanshah. J Ardabil Uni Med Sci 2011; 11(1): 86-94.
9. Ebrahimzadeh M, Mahdavee M, Vahedi M. Antibiotic resistance in E. coli isolated from urine: a 2-year study on isolates from patients with urinary tract infections in Iran. J Cell Tissue Res 2005; 5(2): 445.
10. Einabadi M, Abdolerahmani F, Yousefi Mashoof R, Vazini H, Khaledi A, Piroozmand A, et al. Study of drug resistance of Staphylococcus aurous and Pseudomonas aeruginosa strains isolated from environmental samples of Hamadan educational hospitals in 2017 using disk diffusion and minimum inhibitory concentration. Feyz 2018; 22(2): 206-13. [in Persian]
11. Moniri R, Khorshidi A, Akbari H. Emergence of multidrug resistant strains of Escherichia coli isolated from urinary tract infections. Iran J Public Health 2003; 32(4): 42-6.
12. Pierce VM, Simner PJ, Lonsway DR, Roe-Carpenter DE, Johnson JK, Brasso WB, et al. The modified carbapenem inactivation method (mCIM) for phenotypic detection of carbapenemase production among Enterobacteriaceae. J Clin Microbiol 2017; 00193-17.
13. Khaledi A, Chichaklu AH, Piroozmand A, Meskini M, Ghazvini K. Prevalence of Catheter-associated bacteriuria in patients who received short-term catheterization in the northeast of Iran. Novelty Biomed 2018; 6(2): 79-84.
14. Marques LPJ, Flores JT, Junior OdOB, Rodrigues GB, de Medeiros Mourão C, Moreira RMP. Epidemiological and clinical aspects of urinary tract infection in community-dwelling elderly women. Braz J Infect Dis 2012; 16(5): 436-41.
15. Akram M, Shahid M, Khan AU. Etiology and antibiotic resistance patterns of community-acquired urinary tract infections in JNMC Hospital Aligarh, India. Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 2007; 6(1): 4.
16. Yilmaz Y, Tekkanat Tazegun Z, Aydin E, Dulger M. The study of bacteriological factors and antibiotic resistance in women with UTI referred to the Razi laboratory in Dezful. J Ilam Uni Med Sci 2005; 10: 27-33.
17. Madani SH, Khazaei S, Kanani M, Shahi M. Antibiotic resistance pattern of E. coli isolated from urine culture in Imam Reza Hospital Kermanshah-2006. 2008.
18. Kader AA, Kumar A, Dass SM. Antimicrobial resistance patterns of gram-negative bacteria isolated from urine cultures at a general hospital. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2004; 15(2): 135.
19. Rajabnia-Chenari M, Gooran S, Fazeli F, Dashipour A. Antibiotic resistance pattern inurinary tract infections in Imam-Ali hospital, Zahedan (2010-2011). Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2012; 14(8): 74-6.
20. Heidari-soureshjani E, Heidari M, Doosti A. Epidemiology of urinary tract infection and antibiotic resistance pattern of E. coli in patients referred to Imam Ali hospital in Farokhshahr, Chaharmahal va Bakhtiari, Iran. J Shahrekord Uuni Med Sci 2013; 15(2): 9-15.
21. Ferdosi-Shahandashti E, Javanian M, Moradian-Kouchaksaraei M, Yeganeh B, Bijani A, Motevaseli E, et al. Resistance patterns of Escherichia coli causing urinary tract infection. Caspian J Intern Med 2015; 6(3): 148.
22. Astal Z. Increasing ciprofloxacin resistance among prevalent urinary tract bacterial isolates inthe Gaza Strip. Singapore Med J 2005;46(9):457.
23. Tambekar D, Dhanorkar D, Gulhane S, Khandelwal V, Dudhane M. Antibacterial susceptibility of some urinary tract pathogens to commonly used antibiotics. Afr J Biotechnol 2006; 5(17).
24. Alós J-I, Serrano M-G, Gómez-Garcés J-L, Perianes J. Antibiotic resistance of Escherichia coli from community-acquired urinary tract infections in relation to demographic and clinical data. Clin Microbiol Infect 2005;11(3):199-203.
25. Travis RM, Gyles CL, Reid-Smith R, Poppe C, McEwen SA, Friendship R, et al. Chloramphenicol and kanamycin resistance among porcine Escherichia coli in Ontario. J Antimicrob Chemother 2006; 58(1): 173-7.
26. Ðeputienë V, Ruþauskas M, Þlabys P, Suþiedëlienë E. Characterisation of streptomycin resistance determinants in Lithuanian Escherichia coli isolates. Biologija 2006; (2): 14-7.