1. Delisi M. Self-control theory: The Tyrannosaurus rex of criminology is poised to devour criminal justice. J Crim Just 2011; 39(2): 103-105.
2. Baumeister RF, Vobs KD, Tice DM. The Strength Model of Self-Control. Curr Dir Psy Sci 2007; 16(6): 351-5.
3. Schmeichel BJ, Vohs KD. Self-Affirmation and Self-Control: Affirming Core Values Counteracts Ego Depletion. J Pers Soc Psy 2009; 96(4): 770-782.
4. Vohs KD, Baumeister RF, Schmeichel BJ, Twenge JM, Nelson NM, Tice DM. Making Choices Impairs Subsequent Self-Control: A Limited-Resource Account of Decision Making, Self-Regulation, and Active Initiative. J Pers Soc Psy 2008; 94(5): 883-98.
5. Verme P. Happiness, freedom and control. J Eco Beh Org 2009; 71: 146-61.
6. Owens-Sabir MC. The Effects of Race and Family Attachment on Self-Esteem, Self-control, and Delinquency. New York: LFB Scholarly Publishing LLC; 2007.
7. Seif AA. Introducing behavioral and cognitive therapies of the first and second generations, with emphasis on adherence and commitment treatment. 2016; Tehran: Doran. [in Persian]
8. Ebrahimi H, Vahedi H. Study of effectiveness of self-control training on mental health of nurses in Tehran. J Anal-Cog Psy 2014; 20(5): 25-32. [in Persian]
9. Mohammad Amini Z, Narimani M, Barghmand T, SobhiQaramalkhi N. The relationship between emotional intelligence with self-efficacy and mental health in successes and non-successes students. Kno Rese App Psy 2008; 35: 107-22. [in Persian]
10. Bowlin SL, Baer RA. Relationship between mindfulness, self-control and psychological functioning. Pers Ind Diff 2012; 52(3): 411-5.
11. Denson T, Capper MM, Friesemegan OM. Self-control training decreases aggression response provocation aggressive individual. J Res Pers 2012; 45(2): 252-4.
12. Arizi Samani H, Barati H. Investigation the mediating role of “Role Breath” on the relationship between the managers` performance in assessment centers, their cognitive abilities and autonomy with job performance. Con Psy 2014; 9(2): 101-12. [in Persian]
13. Barghiirani Z, Beghian Koulemarz MJ, Bakhty M. Effectiveness of cognitive therapy based on "compassionate-mind" on the modification of maladaptive schemas and reduction of negative emotions in students with mathematics disorder. Con Psy 2016; 11(1): 103-17. [in Persian]
14. Ebrahimi H, Vahedi H. Effectiveness of emotional self-control training on psychophysiological disorders of nurses in Tehran, Iran. J Mil Car Sci 2016; 2(4): 206-13. [in Persian]
15. Soleimani A, Habibi M, Bashpour S, Sheikholeslami A, Noripur R. Effectiveness of self-control training on quality of life dimensions in Migraine patients. J Arak Uni Med Sci 2013; 19(3): 27-37. [in Persian]
16. Sayadi M, Manghoshti Y, Kashef M. The relationship between factors of self-control with performance and some of individual personality traits of men referees of Iranian Football League. 2nd International Congress of Science and Football, National Iranian Football Academy: 2013; 15th and 16th of Aban. [in Persian]
17. Bashpour S, Atadokht A, Khosrowinia D, Narimani M. The role of cognitive self-control and self-compassion on prediction of treatment motivation in people with substance dependence. J Hea Car 2013; 15(4): 60-70. [in Persian]
18. Hosseini M, Bahram A, Farrokhi A. The effect of self-control feedback on the learning of generalized motor program and parameters during physical and observational practice. Two Res Projects Sport Manag Motor Behav 2012; 2(4): 25-40. [in Persian]
19. Mahboubi T, Salimi H, Hosseini A. The effect of emotional self-control training on the reduction of verbal aggression of Payame-Noor University Students. Soc Phon 2016; 4(2): 124-36. [in Persian]
20. Pollert GA, Veilleux JC. Attentional bias is more predictive of eating behavior after self-control exertion. Eat Beh 2018; 29: 25-7.
21. Shawyer F, Meadows G.N, Judd F, Martin PL, Segal Z, Peterman L. The DARE study of relapse prevention in depression: design for a phase 1/2 translational randomized controlled trial involving mindfulness-based cognitive therapy and supported self-monitoring. BMC Psy 2012; 12(3): 1-10.
22. Mohammadizadeh L, Makvandi B, Pasha R, Bakhtiyarpour S, Hafezi F. Comparison of the efficacy of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Schema Therapy (ST) on impulsive behavior in patients with borderline personality disorder. J Gui Uni Med Sci 2017; 106: 44-53. [in Persian]
23. Amirian K, Mami Sh, Ahmadi V, Mohammadzadeh J. Comparison of the efficacy of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) on impulsivity in addicted people. J Nur Doc 2018; 17(5): 36-44. [in Persian]
24. Liu QQ, Zhou ZK, Yang XJ, Kong FCh, Sun XJ, Fan CY. Mindfulness and sleep quality in adolescents: Analysis of rumination as a mediator and self-control as a moderator. Pers Indi Diff 2018; 122: 171-6.
25. Khodayarifard M, Akbari S, Afrouz Gh, Sohrabi F, Younesi G, Ghobari Bonab B, et al. Effectivnesss of individual and group cognitive-behavioral therapy of inmates' in Rajaei-Shahr Prison. Con Psy 2009; 2(1): 19-28. [in Persian]
26. Brown KW, Ryan RM. Perils and Promise in Defining and measuring mindfulness: Observation from experience. Clin Psy 2004; 11(3): 242-8.
27. Walsh J, Baliant M.G, Smolira SJ, Fredericksen LK, Madsen S. Predicting individual differences in mindfulness: The role of trait anxiety, attachment anxiety and attentional control. Pers Indi Diff 2009; 46: 94-9.
28. Gowan T, Whetstone S, Andic T. Addiction, agency, and the politics of self-control: Doing harm reduction in a heroin users’ group. Soc Sci Med 2012; 74(8): 1251-60.
29. Friese M, Hofmann W. Control me or I will control you: Impulses, trait self-control, and the guidance of behavior. Rese Pers 2009; 43: 795-805.