1. Shumway-Cook A, Woollacott MH. Motor control: translating research into clinical practice. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007. p. 163-92.
2. Wikstrom EA, Powers ME, Tillman MD. Dynamic stabilization time after isokinetic and functional fatigue. J Athl Train 2004; 39(3): 247-53.
3. Morasso PG, Schieppati M. Can muscle stiffness alone stabilize upright standing?. J Neurophysiol 1999; 82(3): 1622-6.
4. Ghasemi V, Rajabi R, Alizadeh H, Dashti Rostami K. The comparison of dynamic balance in men with different foot types. J Sports Med 2012, 3(6): 5-20.
5. Plisky PJ, Rauh MJ, Kaminski TW, Underwood FB. Star Excursion Balance Test as a predictor of lower extremity injury in high school basketball players. J Orthop Sports Phys Therapy 2006; 36(12): 911-9.
6. Mcguine TA, Greene JJ, Best T, Leverson G. Balance as a predictor of ankle injuries in high school basketball players. Clin J Sport Med 2000; 10(4): 239-44.
7. Williams GN, Chmielewski T, Rudolph KS, Buchanan TS, Snyder-Mackler L. Dynamic knee stability: current theory and implications for clinicians and scientists. J Orthop Sports Phys Therapy 2001; 31(10): 546-66.
8. Fridén T, Roberts D, Ageberg E, Waldén M, Zätterström R. Review of knee proprioception and the relation to extremity function after an anterior cruciate ligament rupture. J Orthop Sports Phys Therapy 2001; 31(10): 567-76.
9. Horak FB, Henry SM, Shumway-Cook A. Postural perturbations: new insights for treatment of balance disorders. Physical Therapy 1997; 77(5): 517-33.
10. Wilder RP, Sethi S. Overuse injuries: tendinopathies, stress fractures, compartment syndrome, and shin splints. Clin Sports Med 2004; 23(1): 55-81.
11. Koroshfard N, Alizadeh M. “Comparison of dynamic balance in female futsal patellar femoral pain syndrome and healthy individuals, Sports Med 2009; 5(1): 24-34.
12. Karladani AH, Svantesson U, Granhed H, Styf J. Postural control and torque of the knee joint after healed tibial shaft fracture. Injury 2001; 32(1): 57-60.
13. Hertel J, Buckley WE, Denegar CR. Serial testing of postural control after acute lateral ankle sprain. J Athletic Training 2001; 36(4): 363.
14. Rousseau J, Page W, Lark S. Changes in balance and lower limb muscle activity after one year of military boot wear. J Sci Med Sport 2017; S161-2.
15. Ribeiro F, Oliveira J. Aging effects on joint proprioception: the role of physical activity in proprioception preservation. Eur Review Aging Phys Activity 2007; 4(2): 71.
16. Pandian T, Ukamath S, Jetley N. Clinical test of sensory interaction in balance (CTSIB): Concurrent validity study in healthy Indian children. J Pediatric Neurol 2011; 9(3): 311-8.
17. Lee DH, Lee JH, Ahn SE, Park MJ. Effect of time after anterior cruciate ligament tears on proprioception and postural stability. PLoS One 2015; 10(9): e0139038.
18. Yates B, White S. The incidence and risk factors in the development of medial tibial stress syndrome among naval recruits. Am J Sports Med 2004; 32(3): 772-80.
19. Seyedi M, Seidi F, Rahimi A, Minoonejad H. An Investigation of the efficiency of sensory systems involved in postural control in deaf athletes and non-athletes. Sport Med 2015, 7(1): 111-27. [in Persian]
20. Da Silva RA, Bilodeau M, Parreira RB, Teixeira DC, Amorim CF. Age-related differences in time-limit performance and force platform-based balance measures during one-leg stance. J Electromyography Kinesiol 2013; 23(3): 634-9.
21. Taheri M, Irandoust K, Norasteh A, Shaviklo J. The Effect of Combined Core Stability and Neuromuscular Training on Postural Control in Students with Congenital Hearing Loss. J Res Rehabilitation Sci 2017; 13(2): 80-86. [in Persian]
22. Springer BA, Marin R, Cyhan T, Roberts H, Gill NW. Normative values for the unipedal stance test with eyes open and closed. J Geriatric Phys Therapy 2007; 30(1): 8-15.
23. Bohannon RW. Responsiveness of the single-limb stance test. Gait Posture 2012; 35(1): 173.
24. Ebrahimi Takamjani E, Noorbakhsh MR, Basiri SH. Assessing the influence of sensory information on controling standing balance in different age groups. Razi J Med Sci 2000; 7(21): 171-5. [in Persian]
25. Webster KA, Gribble PA. Time to Stabilization of Anterior Cruciate Ligament–Reconstructed Versus Healthy Knees in National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Female Athletes. J Athletic Training 2010; 45(6): 580-5.
26. Aminaka N, Gribble PA. Patellar taping, patellofemoral pain syndrome, lower extremity kinematics, and dynamic postural control. J Athletic Training 2008; 43(1): 21-8.
27. Babakhani F, samadi H, zolfaghar B, Comparison of anatomical alignment of lower extremity and some functional indicators between athletes with and without lateral ankle sprain. J Sport Med Studies 2018; 9(1): 34-63. [in Persian]
28. Riemann BL, Lephart SM. The sensorimotor system, part II: the role of proprioception in motor control and functional joint stability. J Athletic Training 2002; 37(1): 80.
29. Garth WP JR, Miller ST. Evaluation of claw toe deformity, weakness of the foot intrinsics, and posteromedial shin pain. Am J Sports Med 1989; 17(6): 821-7.
30. Bennell K, Wee E, Crossley K, Stillman B, Hodges P. Effects of experimentally-induced anterior knee pain on knee joint position sense in healthy individuals. J Orthop Res 2005; 23(1): 46-53.
31. Ferber-Viart C, Ionescu E, Morlet T, Froehlich P, Dubreuil C. Balance in healthy individuals assessed with Equitest: maturation and normative data for children and young adults. Int J Pediatric Otorhinolaryngol 2007; 71(7): 1041-6.