1. Walker R, Isherwood L, Burton C, Kitwe-Magambo K, Luszcz M. Marital satisfaction among older couples: The role of satisfaction with social networks and psychological well-being. Int J Aging Hum Dev 2013; 76(2): 39-123.
2. Zainah AZ, Nasir R, Hashim RS, Yusof NM. Effects of demographic variables on marital satisfaction. Asian Soc Sci 2012; 8(9):46.
3. Abedi A, Rostami M, Abedi S, Sudmand N, Movallali G. Marital satisfaction in deaf couples: a review study. Aud Vestib Res 2018; 27(4): 179-84.
4. Margelisch K, Schneewind KA, Violette J, Perrig-Chiello P. Marital stability, satisfaction and well-being in old age: Variability and continuity in long-term continuously married older persons. Aging Ment Health 2017; 21: 389-98.
5. Halford WK, Bodenmann G. Effects of relationship education on maintenance of couple relationship satisfaction. Clin Psychol Rev 2013; 33: 512-25.
6. Tavakol Z, Nikbakht Nasrabadi A, Behboodi Moghadam Z, Hamid S, Rezaei E.A Review of the Factors Associated with Marital Satisfaction. GMJ 2017; 6(3): 197-207.
7. Bayrami M, Fahimi S, Akbari E, Amiri Pichakolaei A . Predicting marital satisfaction on the basis of attachment styles and differentiation components. J Fundam Ment Health 2012; 14(1): 64-77. [in Persian]
8. Rafiee S, Toozandehjani H, Ahooei MR. Relationship of lifestyle and social support with marital satisfaction of elderly population. Iran J Ageing 2016; 11(2): 226-33. [in Persian]
9. Zareii H, Abolfathi Momtaz Y, Mahdi M. Marital Satisfaction among Older Adults Married in Old Age in Sanandaj, 2018. Salmand: Iran J Ageing, Forthcoming 2018. [in Persian]
10. Abbasi MA, Dehghani MO, Mazaheri MA, Ansarinejad F, Fadaie Z. Trend analysis of changes in marital satisfaction and related dimensions across family life Cycle. J Fam Res 2010; 6(1): 5-22. [in Persian]
11. Trudel G, Dargis L, Villeneuve L, Cadieux J, Boyer R, Préville M. Marital, sexual and psychological functioning of older couples living at home: The results of a national survey using longitudinal methodology (Part II). Sexologies 2014; 23(2): e35-48.
12. Madanian L, Mansor SM. Marital satisfaction and demographic traits in an emigrant sample: Rasch analysis. Procedia-Social Behav Sci 2013; 107: 96-103.
13. Pepping ChA, Halford WK. Attachment and relationship satisfaction in expectant first-time parents: The mediating role of relationship enhancing behaviors. J Res Pers 2012; 46(6): 770.
14. Zare Z, Golmakani N, Shareh H, Shakeri MT, Khadem Ghaebi N. Factors Related to Marital Satisfaction in Primiparous Women during Postpartum Period. JMRH 2014; 2(2): 120-7. [in Persian]
15. Hojat Panah M, Ranjbar Kohan Z. A Study of Relationship between Sexual Satisfaction, Marital Satisfaction and life Satisfaction in Couples. Q Outlook Amin 2014; 1: 56-63. [in Persian]
16. Sorokowski P, Randall AK, Groyecka A, Frackowiak T, Cantarero K, Hilpert P, et al. Marital satisfaction, sex, age, marriage duration, religion, number of children, economic status, education, and collectivistic values: Data from 33 countries. Front Psychol 2017; 20(8): 1199.
17. Rostami A, Ghazinour M, Nygren L, Richter J. Marital satisfaction with a special focus on gender differences in medical staff in Tehran. Iran J Fam 2014; 35: 1940-58.
18. Rezaie Z, Hassanzadeh R, Mirzaian B. Mirzaian Bahram the Comparison of Marital Satisfaction, Life Style and Mental Health in Retired and non-Retired Men and Women. Knowledge Res Appl Psychol 2013; 14(4): 53-60. [in Persian]
19. Lindau ST, Schumm LP, Laumann, EO, Levinson W, Omuircheartaigh CA, Waite LJ. A study of sexuality and health among older adults in the United States. New England. J Med 2007; 357(8): 762-74.
20. Bakhshi, H, Asadpour M, Khodadadizadeh A. Correlation between marital satisfaction and depression among couples in Rafsanjan. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci 2007; 2(11): 37-43. [in Persian]
21. Amato PR. Alone together: How marriage in America is changing. Harvard University Pres 2007.
22. Henry NJ, Berg CA, Smith TW, Florsheim P. Positive and negative characteristics of marital interaction and their association with marital satisfaction in middle-aged and older couples. Psychol Aging 2007; 22(3): 428.
23. Chiung A, Tao S. Factors in the Marital Relationship in a Changing Society. Int Social Work 2005; 48(3): 325-40.
24. Zainah AZ, Nasir R, Hashim RS, Yusof NM. Effects of demographic variables on marital satisfaction. Asian Social Sci 2012; 8(9): 46.
25. Pruchno RJ. Rosenbaum, Social relationships in adulthood and old age. Handbook of Psychol 2003; 487-509.
26. Copen CE, Daniels K, Vespa J, Mosher WD. First marriages in the United States: data from the 2006-2010 National Survey of Family Growth. Natl Health Stat Rep 2012; 21:1.
27. Bakhtiyari F, Foroughan M, Fakhrzadeh H, Nazari N, Najafi B, Alizadeh M, et al. Validation of the Persian version of abbreviated mental test (AMT) in elderly residents of Karizak charity foundation. Iran J Diabetes Lipid Disord 2014; 13: 487-94.
28. Masnoon N, Shakib S, Kalisch-Ellett L, Caughey GE. What is polypharmacy? A systematic review of definitions. MC Geriatr 2017; 17(1): 230-40.
29. Fowers BJ, Olson DE. Enrich Marital Inventory: A Discriminant Validity and Cross-Validity Assessment. J Marital Fam Thery 1989; 15: 65-79.
30. Jwaheri mohamadi M, Klantar kosheh SM, Farahbaksh K. The Comparison of Marital Satisfaction between Traditional and non-Traditional Couples in Tehran. J Fam Counsel Psychother 2015; 5(2): 123-42. [in Persian]
31. Park K. Park's textbook of preventive and social medicine. Preventive Medicine in Obstet, Paediatrics and Geriatrics. India. 1st ed. Bhanot Publishers; 2005.
32. Lichter DT, Carmalt JH: Religion and marital quality among low-income couples. Soc Sci Res 2009; 38: 168-87.
33. Darooneh T, Ozgoli G, Sheikhan Z, Nasiri M. A study on the relationship of economic and demographic factors with sexual and marital satisfaction in a sample of iranian women 2016. J Isfahan Med Sch 2017; 35(418): 50-6. [in Persian]
34. Schramm D, Harris VW. Marital Quality and Income: An Examination of the Influence of Government Assistance. J Fam Econ Issues 2011; 32(3): 437-48.
35. Jackson GL, Krull JL, Bradbury TN, Karney BR. Household income and trajectories of marital satisfaction in early marriage. J Marriage Fam 217; 79(3): 690-704.
36. Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri Sh. The effect of sexual skills training on marital satisfaction. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2011; 30: 2581-5. [in Persian]
37. Amiri M SZ, Hoseinpoor MH, Khosravi A. Marital satisfaction and its influencing factors in fertile and infertile women. J Fam Rep Health 2016; 10(3): 139-145.
38. Tayebinia M. Analyzing the tendency of young people towards marriage and identifying its obstacles and problems. Sociol Youth Stud Q 2015; 5(16): 63-86. [in Persian]
39. Bir-Akturk E, Fisiloglu H. Marital Satisfaction in Turkish Remarried Families: Marital Status, Stepchildren, and Contributing Factors. J Divorce Remarriage 2009; 50(2): 119-47.
40. Vemer E, Coleman M, Ganong LH, Cooper H. Marital satisfaction in remarriage: A meta-analysis. J Marriage Fam 1989; 1: 713-725.
41. Ahmadi K, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Navabinejad S. Underlying factors interpersonal communication- Mutual influence of marital adjustment. J Fam Res 2005: 221-37.
42. Bograd R SB. Self-disclosure and marital satisfaction in mid-life and late-life remarriages. Int J Aging Hu Dev 1996; 42(3): 161-72.
43. Ghorbanian E, mohammadlo H, Rasooli R, khoshpoor F, Samarisafa J, Kargarbarzi H. Psychometric properties of the marital satisfaction questionnaire of the elderly and its components prediction through sexual intimacy and mental health in the elderly in the one and six district of province Tehran. J Gerontol 2017; 1: 29-38. [in Persian]
44. South, SC, Krueger RF. Marital satisfaction and physical health: Evidence for an orchid effect. Psychol Sci 2013; 24(3): 373–8.
45. Lavalekar A, Kulkarni P, Jagtap P. Emotional intelligence and marital satisfaction. J Psychol Res 2010; 5: 185-94.
46. Takbiri A, Imeni M, Azizi fini E. The Relationship between Sexual Satisfaction and Marital Satisfaction in Elderly. J Gerontol 2017; 2: 43-50. [in Persian]