1. Toraman NF, Ayceman N. Effects of six weeks of detraining on retention of functional fitness of old people after nine weeks of multicomponent training. Br J Sports Med 2005; 39(8): 565-8.
2. Godfrey RJ, Ingham SA, Pedlar CR, Whyte GP. The detraining and retraining of an elite rower: a case study. J Sci Med Sport 2005; 8(3): 314-20.
3. Ravasi AA, Razavi TA, Khabazian BM. The Effect of 12 Days of Detraining on Aerobic, Anaerobic Capacity and Performance of Elite Male Swimmers. Harekat 2007; (31): 125-33. [in Persian]
4. Heinlein SA, Cosgarea AJ. Biomechanical considerations in the competitive swimmer’s shoulder. Sports Health 2010; 2(6): 519-25.
5. Fig G. Sport-specific conditioning: Strength training for swimmers: Training the core. Strength Cond J 2005; 27(2): 40-2.
6. Kibler WB, Press J, Sciascia A. The role of core stability in athletic function. Sports Med 2006; 36(3): 189-98.
7. Hibbs AE. Development and evaluation of a core training programme in highly trained swimmers. [Doctoral Dissertation]. tees. openrepository.com , site University; 2011. 32-35.
8. Scibek JS. The effect of core stabilization training on functional performance in swimming [Doctoral Dissertation]. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 1999.
9. Santana JC. The Serape Effect: A Kinesiological Model for Core Training. Strength Conditioning J 2003; 25(2): 73-4.
10. McGill SM. Low back exercises: evidence for improving exercise regimens. Phys Ther 1998; 78(7): 754-65.
11. Ya'ghoubi Z, Kahrizi S, Parnian-Pour M, Ebrahimi-Takmajani E, Faghih-Zadeh S. The Short Effects of Two Spinal Stabilization Exercise on Balance Tests and Limit of Stability in Men with Non–Specific Chronic Low Back Pain: Randomized Clinical Trial Study. Arch Rehabil 2012; 13(1): 102-13. [in Persian]
12. Nesser TW, Huxel KC, Tincher JL, Okada T. The relationship between core stability and performance in division I football players. J Strength Cond Res 2008; 22(6): 1750-4.
13. Brandon R. Core training menus. Core stability: injury free performance. London: Pye, JA. 2006: 57-90.
14. McGill SM. Low back stability: from formal description to issues for performance and rehabilitation. Exerc Sport Sci Rev 2001; 29(1): 26-31.
15. Gaeini AA, Arazi H, Memari S, Lary F. Relationship among anthropometric characteristics and sprint & endurance performance in Iran elite male swimmers 2005 :45-58. [in Persian]
16. Layne M. Water Exercise. Human Kinetics; eBook, 2015 May 11.
17. Olbrecht J. The science of winning: planning, periodizing and optimizing swim training. F&G Partners; 2015 Apr 1.
18. Häkkinen K, Alen M, Kraemer WJ, Gorostiaga E, Izquierdo M, Rusko H, et al. Neuromuscular adaptations during concurrent strength and endurance training versus strength training. Eur J Appl Physiol 2003; 89(1): 42-52.
19. Volaklis KA, Douda HT, Kokkinos PF, Tokmakidis SP. Physiological alterations to detraining following prolonged combined strength and aerobic training in cardiac patients. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 2006; 13(3): 375-80.
20. Carvalho MJ, Marques E, Mota J. Training and detraining effects on functional fitness after a multicomponent training in older women. Gerontology 2009; 55(1): 41.
21. Sung YC, Liao YH, Chen CY, Chen YL, Chou CC. Acute changes in blood lipid profiles and metabolic risk factors in collegiate elite taekwondo athletes after short-term de-training: a prospective insight for athletic health management. Lipids Health Dis 2017; 16(1): 143.
22. Costa PB, Herda TJ, Herda AA, Cramer JT. Effects of Short-Term Dynamic Constant External Resistance Training and Subsequent Detraining on Strength of the Trained and Untrained Limbs: A Randomized Trial. Sports 2016; 4(1): 7.
23. Tran TT, Lundgren L, Secomb J, Farley OR, Haff GG, Nimphius S, et al. Effect of Four Weeks Detraining on Strength, Power, and Sensorimotor Ability of Adolescent Surfers. Open Sports Sci J 2017; 10(1).
24. Somer K, Weisenbach K, Reed M. The Effects of De-Training and Re-Training the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems on Female Collegiate Swimmers. Int J Exerc Sci 2016; 9(4): 95.
25. Terzis G, Stratakos G, Manta P, Georgiadis G. Throwing performance after resistance training and detraining. J Strength Cond Res 2008; 22(4): 1198-204.
26. Liu Y, Cao ZD, Fu SJ, Peng JL, Wang YX. The effect of exhaustive chasing training and detraining on swimming performance in juvenile darkbarbel catfish (Peltebagrus vachelli). J Comparative Physiol B 2009; 179(7): 847-55.
27. Lovell DI, Cuneo R, Gass GC. The effect of strength training and short-term detraining on maximum force and the rate of force development of older men. Eur J Appl Physiol 2010; 109(3): 429-35.
28. Jackson AS, Pollock ML. Practical assessment of body composition. Phys Sportsmed 1985; 13(5): 76-90.
29. Ivey FM, Roth SM, Ferrell RE, Tracy BL, Lemmer JT, Hurlbut DE, et al. Effects of age, gender, and myostatin genotype on the hypertrophic response to heavy resistance strength training. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2000; 55(11): M641-8.
30. Kalapotharakos VI, Diamantopoulos K, Tokmakidis SP. Effects of resistance training and detraining on muscle strength and functional performance of older adults aged 80 to 88 years. Aging Clin Exp Res 2010; 22(2): 134.
31. Correa CS, Cunha G, Marques N, Oliveira‐Reischak Ã, Pinto R. Effects of strength training, detraining and retraining in muscle strength, hypertrophy and functional tasks in older female adults. Clin Physiol Funct Imaging 2016; 36(4): 306-10.