1. Babatabar Darzi H, Ebadi A, Karimi Zarchi AA, Sharghi Namin AR, Mokhtari Noori J, Tadrisi SD, et al. Relation between complication of post CABG with during of intubation. Iran J Crit Care Nurs 2009; 2(1): 31-3.
2. Mirmohammad Sadeghi M, Etesampour A, Gharipour M, Saeidi M, Mirmohammad sadeghi P, Kiani A, et al. The Association between Serum Lactate Level and Post CABG Complications in Cardiac Patients. J Isfahan Med Sch 2011; 128(29): 147-4. [in Persian]
3. Javidi D, Ladan M. Pathophysiology of lactic acidosis, and its clinical importance after cardiac surgery. Iran J Cardiac Surg 2008; 2(3): 18-23. [in Persian]
4. Toraman F, Evrenkaya S, Yuce M, Aksoy N, Karabulut H, Bozkulak Y, et al. Lactic Acidosis after Cardiac Surgery Is Associated with Adverse Outcome. Heart Surg Forum 2004; 7(2): 155-9.
5. Maillet JM, Le Besnerais P, Cantoni M, Nataf P, Ruffenach A, Lessana A, et al. Frequency, Risk Factors and Outcome of Hyperlactatemia After Cardiac Surgery. Chest 2003; 123(5): 1361-6.
6. Landow L. Splanchnic lactate production in cardiac surgery patients. Crit Care Med 1993; 21 Suppl 2: 84-91.
7. Boldt J, Piper S, Murray P, Lehmann A. Case 2-1999. Severe lactic acidosis after cardiac surgery: sign of perfusion deficits. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 1999; 13(2): 220-4.
8. Totaro RJ, Raper RF. Epinephrine-induced lactic acidosis following cardiopulmonary bypass. Crit Care Med 1997; 25(10): 1693-9.
9. Yusefnia MA, Masoomi M. Artificial heart and lung during cardiac surgery. Tehran: Nashre Jahad; 1995. p. 47. [in Persian]
10. Kogan A, Preisman S, Bar A, Sternik L, Lavee J, Malachy A, et al. The impact of hyperlactatemia on post operative outcome after adult cardiac surgery. J Anesth 2012; 26(2): 174-8.
11. Chandrasena LG, Peiris H, Waikar HD. Biochemical changes associated with reperfusion after off-pump and on-pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Ann Clin Lab Sci 2009; 39(4): 372-7.
12. Pagana KD. Manual of diagnostic and laboratory test. 3th ed. Mosby; 2006. p. 337. [in Persian]
13. Ranucci M, De Toffol B, Isgrò G, Romitti F, Conti D, Vicentini M. Hyperlactatemia during cardiopulmonary bypass: determinants and impact on postoperative outcome. Crit Care 2006; 10(6): R167.
14. Demers P, Elkouri S, Martineau R, Couturier A, Cartier R. Outcome with high blood lactate levels during cardiopulmonary bypass in adult cardiac operation. Ann Thorac Surg 2000; 70(6): 2082-6.
15. Azarfarin R, Bilehjani I, Kianfar AA, Mirinejad M, Alizadeh Asl A. Diagnostic value of “base deficit” in arterial blood gas analysis in comparison with hyperlactatemia as an indicator of tissue hypoperfusion in cardiac surgery. Iran South Med J 2009; 12(2): 119-5. [in Persian]