1. Mirzazadeh A, Salimzadeh H, Arabi M, Navadeh S, Hajarizadeh B, Haghdoost AA. Trends of Obesity in Iranian Adults from 1990s to late 2000s; a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Middle East J Dig Dis 2013; 5(3): 151-7.
2. Roustaee R, Hajifaraji M, Dezhkam M, Houshiar-rad A, Mehrabi Y, Zowghi T. Prevalence of eating disorders and some of the factors related to them among high school female students in the city of Tehran, 2010. Iran J Nutr Sci Food Technol 2013; 8(1): 135-44. [in Persian]
3. Striegel-Moore RH, Seeley JR, Lewinsohn PM. Psychosocial adjustment in young adulthood of women who experienced an eating disorder during adolescence. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2003; 42(5): 587–93.
4. Kane TA, Loxton NJ, Staiger PK, Dawe S. Does the tendency to act impulsively underlie binge eating and alcohol use problems? An empirical investigation. Personal Individ Differ 2004; 36(1): 83-94.
5. Chen EY, McCloskey MS, Keenan KE. Subtyping dietary restraint and negative affect in a longitudinal community sample of girls. Int J Eat Disord 2009; 42(3): 275–83.
6. Van Strien T, Frijters JE, Bergers G, Defares PB. The Dutch eating behavior questionnaire (DEBQ) for assessment of restrained, emotional, and external eating behavior. Int J Eat Disord 1986; 5(2): 295–315.
7. Lindeman M. The state of mind of vegetarians: Psychological well-being or distress? Ecol Food Nutr 2001; 41(1): 75–86.
8. Konttinen H, Männistö S, Sarlio-Lähteenkorva S, Silventoinen K, Haukkala A. Emotional eating, depressive symptoms and self-reported food consumption. A population-based study. Appetite 2010; 54(3): 473–9.
9. Schachter S, Goldman R, Gordon A. Effects of fear, food deprivation, and obesity on eating. J Pers Soc Psychol 1968; 10(2): 91–7.
10. O’Connor DB, Jones F, Conner M, McMillan B, Ferguson E. Effects of daily hassles and eating style on eating behavior. Health Psychol 2008; 27 (Suppl 1): S20–31.
11. Gratz KL, Roemer L. Multidimensional assessment of emotion regulation and dysregulation: Development, factor structure, and initialvalidation of the difficulties in emotion regulation scale. J Psychopathol Behav Assess 2004; 26(1): 1−54.
12. Danner UN, Evers C, Stok FM, van Elburg AA, de Ridder DT. A Double Burden: Emotional Eating and Lack of Cognitive Reappraisal in Eating Disordered Women. Eur Eat Disord Rev 2012; 20(6): 490-5.
13. Moeller FG, Barratt ES, Dougherty DM, Schmitz JM, Swann AC. Psychiatric aspects of impulsivity. American J Psychiatry 2001; 158(11):1783–93.
14. Waxman SE. A systematic review of impulsivity in eating disorders. J Eat Disord Rev 2009; 17(6): 408–25.
15. Guerrieri R, Nederkoorn C, Stankiewicz K, Alberts H, Geschwind N, Martijn C, et al. The influence of trait and induced state impulsivity on food intake in normal-weight healthy women. Appetite 2007; 49(1): 66–73.
16. Steiger H, Bruce KR. Phenotypes, endophenotypes, and genotypes in bulimia spectrum eating disorders. Canadian J Psychiatry 2007; 52(4): 220–7.
17. Guerrieri R, Stanczyk N, Nederkoorn C, Jansen A. Reward-sensitive women overeat in a varied food environment, but only when hungry. Eat Behav 2012; 13(4): 317–33.
18. Nederkoorn C, Smulders FT, Havermans RC, Roefs A, Jansen A. Impulsivity in obese women. Appetite 2006; 47(2): 253–6.
19. Kachooei M, Ashrafi E. Exploring the factor structure, Reliability and Validity of the Food Cravings Questionnaire-Trait (FCQ-T) in Iranian adults. J Kerman Univ Med Sci In press. [in Persian]
20. Asgari P, Pasha GR, Aminian M. Relationship between emotion regulation, daily hassles and body image with eating disorders in women. Thought Behav 2011; 13: 65-78. [in Persian]
21. Stanford MS, Mathias CW, Dougherty DM, Lake SL, Anderson NE, Patton JH. Fifty years of the Barratt Impulsiveness Scale: an update and review. Personal Individ Differ 2009; 47(5): 385-95.
22. Javid M, Mohammadi N, Rahimi C. Psychometric properties of Persian version of Barratt Impulsiveness Scale. J Psychological Models Methods 2012; 8: 23-34.
23. Harrison A, O’Brien N, Lopez C, Treasure J. Sensitivity to reward and punishment in eating disorders. Psychiatry Res 2010; 177(1-2): 1–11.
24. Claes L, Nederkorn C, Vandereycken W, Guerrieri R, Vertommen H. Impulsiveness and lack of inhibitory control in eating disorders. Eat Behav 2006; 7(3): 196–203.
25. Jasinska AJ, Yasuda M, Burant CF, Gregor N, Khatri S, Sweet M, et al. Impulsivity and inhibitory control deficits are associated with unhealthy eating in young adults. Appetite 2012; 59(3): 738-47.
26. Ouwens MA, van Strien T, van Leeuwe JF. Possible pathways between depression, emotional and external eating. A structural equation model. Appetite 2009; 53(2): 245–8.
27. Hallings-Pott C, Waller G, Watson D, Scragg P. State dissociation in Bulimic Eating Disorders: an experimental study. Int J Eat Disord 2006; 38(1): 37-41.
28. Van Strien T, Ouwens MA. Effects of distress, alexithymia and impulsivity on eating. Eat Behav 2007; 8(2): 251–7.