1. Farajzadeh Q, Caheni S, Saadatjoo A. Relationship between stress and high blood pressure and how to deal with it. Razi J Med Sci 2011; 5(2): 40-120.
2. Kearney PM, Whelton M, Reynolds K, Muntner P, Whelton PK, He J. Global burden of hypertention: analysis of world wide data. Lancet 2005; 365(9455): 217-23.
3. Rafiee D, Boshtam D, Sarrafzadegan S, Syrfyan N. Its calcium and blood pressure in people of Isfahan. Univ Med Sci 2002; 6 (1): 57-63.
4. Anderson NB, Lan JD, Muranka M. Racial differences in blood pressure and forearm vascular resposes to the cold face stimulus. Psychosom Med 2009; 57(1): 121-30.
5. Sadocks BJ, Sadocks. VA, Kaplan HA. Kaplan & Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry: behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry. Philadelphia: Wolter Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, cop. 2007.
7. Ely DL, Mostardi R A. The effects of recent life events stress, Life assetsan dtempermant pattern on cardiovascular risk factors for Akorn city police officers. J Human Stress 1986; 12(2): 77-91.
8. Rezakhan SD, pasha Sharif H, Delaware and Shafiabadi AS. Sources of stress. J Thought Behav 2008; 3(9): 13-28.
9. Samany M. blood pressure and blood pressure-lowering drugs. Tehran: Press hobby; 2002.
10. Coleman JC. Abnormal psychology and Modern, Sixth Edition. Scott Foreman Company 2005.
11. Kring AM, Davison GC Neale JM Johnson SL. Abnormal Psychology, 12th ed. Translated by Shamsipoor Hamid. Arjmand Pub, Tehran, Iran; 2012.
12. HanasabZade Esfahani M. How we don’t drop in depression trap? Prevention of Depression with Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy approach, printing, Tehran: Qatreh; 2010.
13. Potek R. Mindfulness as a school-based prevention program and its effect on adolescent stress, anxiety and emotion regulation . [dissertion]. NewYork University; 2012. P.184
14. Michalak J, Burg J, Heidenreich T D. Mindfulness, Embodiment, and the Treatment of Depression. Mindfulness 2012; 3(3): 9-190.
15. Ma SH, Teasdale JD. Mindfulness- based cognitive therapy for depression: Replication and exploration of differential relapse prevention effects. J Consult Clin Psychol 2004; 72(1): 31-40.
16. Aghaie I, Bakhtiari A, Jamali Paqaleh S. The effectiveness of stress management therapy on depression and blood pressure in patients with hypertension. Health Psychol , 2013; 2(3): 20-43.
17. Abbott RA, Whear R, Rodgers LR, Bethel A, Thompson Coon J, Kuyken W, Stein K, Dickens C.Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction and mindfulness based cognitive therapy in vascular disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. J Psychosom Res 2014; 76(5): 341-51.
18. Carlson LE, Speca M, Faris P, Patel KD. One year pre-post intervention follow up of Psychological, immune, endocrine and blood pressure outcome of mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) in breast and prostat concer outpationt. Brain, Behav Immun 2007; 21: 1038-1049.
19. Haines J, Spadaro J, Hoffman LA, Blazeck AM. Reduction stress and anxiety in cargivers of Lung transplant patients: Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation. Int J Organ Transplant Med 2014; 5: 9-50.
20. Akbari M, Nafisi N, Jamshidifar Z. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on brast concer patient. J Thought Behav 2013. 7(27): 16-78.
21. Strauss C, Cavanagh K, Oliver A, Pettman D. Mindfulness-Based Interventions for People Diagnosed with a Current Episode of an Anxiety or Depressive Disorder: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. PLoS ONE 9(4): e96110.
22. Van Son J, Nyklicek I, Pop V, Pouwer F. Testing the effectiveness of a mindfulness-based intervention to reduce emotional distress in outpatients with diabetes (DiaMind): design of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health 2011; 11(1): 131.
23. Song-Yeo, Lindquist R. Effects of mindfulness-based stress reduction ondepression, anxiety, stress and mindfulness in Korean nursing students. Nurse Educ Today 2015; 35(1): 86-90.
24. Parswani MJ, Sharma MP, Iyengar S. Mind fullness-based stress reduction programin coronery heart disease: Arandomised control trial. Int J Yoga 2013; 6(2): 111-7.
25. Irvine MJ, Johnston DW, Jenner DA, Marie GV. Relaxation and stress mangment in the treatment of essentiah hypertension. J Psychosomatic Res 1986; 30(4): 437-50.
26. Kabat-Zinn J. Coming to our senses: Healing ourselves and the world through mindfulness. NewYork: Hyperion; 2005.
27. Flugel CK, Vincent SS, Loehrer LL, Bauer BA, Wahner-Roedler DL. Measurement of quality of life and participant experience with the mindfulness-based stress reduction program. Complement Ther Clin Pract 2010; 16: 36-40.
28. Kieviet-Stijnen A, Visser A, Garssen B, Hudig W. Mindfulness-based stress reduction training for oncology patients: patients' appraisal and changes in well-being. Patient Educ Couns 2008; 72(3): 436-442.
29. GolPour Chamar kohee R, Mohammad Amini G. Mindfulness-based stress reduction to improve the effectiveness of mindfulness and increasing assertiveness in students with test anxiety. J Sch Psychol 2011; 1(3): 82-100.
30. Bakhtiar A, Abedi A. The effectiveness of group therapy based on cognitive pattern Detached Mindfulness Depression and blood pressure in hypertensive female patients..J Consult Clin Psychol 2013; 3(2): 23-36.
31. Falah Zad H. The effect of cognitive therapy, relaxation, and the combined effect of these two methods in reducing blood pressure in Women 29-25 years old Thran. [Dissertation master]. Khwarizmi University 2003.