1. Hong Y, Li JX, Wong AS, Robinson PD. Effects of load carriage on heart rate, blood pressure and energy expenditure in children. Ergonomics 2000; 43(6): 717-27.
2. Sayari AA, Farahani A, Ghanbarzadeh M. Effect of Structure trains and aerobics training on pulmonary function parameter in student with kyphosis. J Olympics 2006; 3(2): 61-9.
3. Mohan M. Effects of backpack loading on cervical and shoulder poster in Indian school children. Indian J Physiotherapy OccupTher 2007; 1(2): 1-9.
4. Motmans RR, Tomlow S, Vissers D. Trunk muscle activity in different modes carrying schoolbags. Ergonomics 2006; 49(2): 127-38.
5. Piscione J, Gamet D. Effect mechanical compression due to load carrying on shoulder muscle fatigue during sustained isometric arm abduction: An Electromyographic study. Eur J Physiol 2006; 97(5): 573-81.
6. Asghari A, Imanzadeh M. Relationship between Kyphosis and Depression Anxiety in Athlete and non Athlete Male Students in Selected Universities of Tehran. World ApplSci J2009; 7(10): 1311-6.
7. Jones GT, Macfarlane GJ. Epidemiology of low back pain in children and adolescents. Arch Dis Child2005; 90(3): 312-6.
8. Hosseini H, Daneshmandi H, Rahmani-Nia F. The effect of 3 ergonomic models of different school bags in students. J Olympic 2010; 17(3): 47. [in Persian]
9. Hosseini H, Dastmanesh S, Daneshmandi H. The changes of electromyography students trunk muscles when school common bags caring. J SportMed 2010; 2(5): 22.[in Persian]
10. Chansirinukor W, Wilson D, Grimmer K, Dansie B. Effects of backpacks on students: measurement of cervical and Shoulder posture. Australian J PhysTherSci2001; 47(2): 110-6.
11. Negrini S, Carabalona R. Backpacks on! Schoolchildren's perceptions of load, associations with back pain and factors determining the load. Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 2002; 27(2): 187-95.
12. Drzał-Grabiec J, Truszczyńska A, Rykała J, Rachwał M, Snela S, Podgórska J. Effect of asymmetrical backpack load on spinal curvature in school children. Work 2015; 51(2): 383-8.
13. Chansirinukor W, Wilson D, Grimmer K, Dansie B. Effects of backpacks on students: measurement of cervical and shoulder posture. Aust J Physiother2001; 47(2): 110-6.
14. Abedzadeh S. Effect of backpack weight on spinal column abnormalities in 11-12 year old girls in Abadanan [Dissertation or Thesis]. Tehran. Payame Noor University.2012.
15. Brackley HM, Stevenson JM. Are children's backpack weight limits enough?: A critical review the relevant literature. Spine 2004; 29(19): 2184-90.
16. Orloff HA, Raap CM. The effects load carriage on spinal curvature and posture. Spine (Phila Pa 1976)2004; 29(12): 1325-9.
17. Ramprasad M, Jeba A, Raghuveer AK. Effect of Backpack Weight on Postural Angles in Preadolescent Children. Indian Pediatr 2010; 47 (17): 575-80.
18. Kim MH, Yi CH, Kwon OY, Cho SH, Yoo WG. Changes in neck muscle electromyography and forward head posture children when carrying schoolbags. Ergonomics 2008; 51(6): 890-901.
19. Luiz A, André LF. The influence of two backpack loads on children's spinal kinematics. RevBras Educ 2008; 22(1): 45-52.
20. Chow DH, LeungKT, HolmesAD. Changes in spinal curvature and proprioception school boys carrying different weights backpack. Applied Ergonomics2007; 50(12): 2148-56.
21. Yoo WG, Kim MH, Yi CH. Intra-rater and inter-rater reliability of various forward head posture measurements. PhysTher Korea 2005; 12(4): 41-7.
22. Koureas G, Papazisis Z, KorovessisP. Correlation between backpack weight and way of carrying, sagittal and frontal spinal curvatures, athletic activity, and dorsal and low back pain in schoolchildren and adolescents. J Spinal Disord Tech2004; 17(1): 33-40.
23. Seidi F, Rajabi R, Ebrahimi TI, Tavanai AR, Moussavi SJ. The Iranian Flexible Ruler Reliability and Validity in Lumbar Lordoses Measurements. World J Sport Sci 2009; 2(2): 95-9.
24. Grimmer K, Dansie B, Milanese S, Pirunsan U, Trott P. Adolescent standing postural response to backpack loads a randomised controlled experimental study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 2002; 3(10): 1-10.
25. Daneshmandi H, Alizadeh MH, Gharakhanlou Reditors. Corrective exercises. Tehran: Samt; 2003. p. 172.
26. Negrini S, Negrini A. Postural effects of symmetrical and asymmetrical loads on the spines schoolchildren. Scoliosis 2007; 2: 8.