1. Leonardi M, Raggi A, Pagani M, Carella F, Soliveri P, Albanese A, et al. Relationships between disability, quality of life (QoL) and prevalence of non-motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. J Parkinsonism Relat Disord 2012; 18(1): 35-9.
2. HasanpourDehkordi A, Hasanpour M, Foruzandeh N, Ganji F, AsadiNoghani AA, Bakhsha F, et al. A survey on Quality of life in patients with myocardial infarction, referred to Shahrekord Hagar hospital in 2005. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci 2005; 9(3): 78-84. [in Persian]
3. Bajenaru O, Antochi F, Tiu C. Particular aspects in patients with coronary heart disease and vascular cognitive impairment. J Neurol Sci 2010; 299 (1-2): 49-50.
4. Heller MM, Wong JW, Nguyen TV, Lee ES, Bhutani T, Menter A, et al. Quality-of-life instruments: Evaluation of the impact of Psoriasis on patients. Dermatol Clin 2012; 30(2): 281-91.
5. Akbari S. The effect of group training Safety on stress in heart patients Isfahan city [Thesis]. Isfahan. University of Isfahan. 2007.
6. Nekouei ZK, Yousefy AR, Manshaee G. Cognitive-behavioral therapy and quality of life: An experience among cardiac patients. J Educ Health Promot 2012; 1: 2.
7. Picardi A, Toni A, Carroppo E. Stability of alexithymia and its relationship with the big five, character, and attachment style. Psychother Psychosom 2005; 74(6): 371-8.
8. Nehra1 DK, Sharma NR, Ali G, Margoob MA, Mushtaq H, Kumar P, et al. Alexithymia and Type “A” Behavior Pattern (TABP) in Coronary Heart Diseases: A preliminary study. Dali Psychiatry J 2012; 15(2): 320-26.
9. Khayyam-Nekouei Z, Neshatdoost H, Yousefy A, Sadeghei M, Manshaee GH. Psychological factors and coronary heart disease. ARYA Atheroscler 2013; 9(1): 102-11.
10. Preti A, Sancassiani F, Cadoni F, Carta M G. Alexithymia Affects Pre-Hospital Delay of Patients with AcuteMyocardial Infarction: Meta-Analysis of Existing Studies. Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health 2013; 19(9): 69–73.
11. Yousefy A, Nekouei ZK. Basis of Cognitive - Behavioral Trainings and its Applications in Recovery of Chronic Diseases. Iran J Med Education 2011; 10(5): 792-800. [in Persian]
12. Khayyam Nekouei Z, Neshat Doost HT, Yousefy A, Manshaee GH, Sadeghei M. The relationship of Alexithymia with anxiety-depression-stress, quality of life, and social support in Coronary Heart Disease (A psychological model). J Edu Health Promot 2014; 3: 68.
13. Barth J, Schneider S, Von Känel R. Lack of social support in the etiology and the prognosis of coronary heart disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Psychosomatic Med 2010; 72(3): 229-38.
14. Dubey A, Pandey R, Mishra K. Role of emotion regulation difficulties and positive/negative affectivity in explaining Alexithymia -health relationship: An overview. Indian J Soc Sci Res 2010; 7(1): 20-31.
15. Beresnevaite M, Taylor GJ, Bagby RM. Assessing alexithymia and type a behavior in coronary heart disease patients: A multimethod approach. Psychother Psychosom 2007; 76(3): 186–92.
16. Numata Y, Ogata Y, Oike Y, Matsumura T, Shimada K. A psychobehavioral factor, alexithymia, is related to coronary spasm. Jpn Circ J 1998; 62(6): 409-13.
17. Hyphantis T, Goulia P, Carvalho AF. Personality traits, defense mechanisms and hostility features associated with somatic symptom severity in both health and disease. J Psychosom Res 2013; 75 (4): 362–69.
18. Komaki G. Alexithymia and somatic symptoms. Somatization and Psychosomatic Symptoms. New York: Sperliger; 2013.
19. Mohammadpoor S, Feli M, Alimoradi A, Rahimian Boogar I. Predicting Depression, Anxiety and Stress in Patients with Coronary Heart Diseasebased on Defense Mechanisms and Alexithymia. Danish J Psychol Sci 2015; 36-44.
20. Rafieinia P, RasoulzadehTabatabaei SK, Azad Falah P. Relationship between emotional expression styles and general health in college students. J Psychol 2006; 10(1): 84-105. [in Persian]
21. ] King LA, Emmons RA. Conflicts over emotional expression: Psychological and physical correlates. J Personality Social Psychol 1990; 58(5): 864-77.
22. Stanton AA, DanoiffBurg S, Someron CL, Bishop M, Collins CA, Kirk SB, Sworowdki FA. Emotionally expressive coping predicts psychological and physical adjustment to breast cancer. J Consulting Clin Psychol 2000; 68(5): 875-82.
23. Roger D, Jimson B. The relationship between emotional rumination and cortisol secretion under stress. Personality Individual Difference 1998; 24(4): 531-38.
24. Lion LA, Gruz PM, Filho FM. Evaluation of a cardiac rehabilitation program. Analysis after ten years of follow up. Bars Cardiol 1997; 68(1): 13-9.
25. Bagby RM, Taylor GJ, Parker JD. The Twenty-item toronto alexithymia scale: II. Convergent, discriminant, and concurrent validity. J Psychosomatic Res 1994; 38(1): 33-40.
26. Besharat MA. Relationship between alexithymia, anxiety, depression, Psychological distress, andpsychological well-being. J Psychol (Tabriz University) 2008; 3(10): 17-40. [in Persian]
27. Mohammad S, Study of personality characteristics of patients with ulcerative colitis and compared with healthy people [Thesis]. Tehran, Psychiatric Institute. 2001. [in Persian]
28. Mommersteeg PM, Herr R, Bosch J, Fischer JE, Loerbroks A. Type D personality and metabolic syndrome in a 7-year prospective occupational cohort. J Psychosomatic Rese 2011; 71(5): 357-63.