1. Jaruratanasirikul S, Thongkum K, Krisaneepaiboon S, Sriplung H. Girls with early puberty attain a near-final height similar to their target height. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2011; 24(5-6): 339-45.
2. Kumar M, Mukhopadhyay S, Dutta D. Challenges and controversies in diagnosis and management of gonadotropin dependent precocious puberty: An Indian perspective. Indian J Endocrinol Metab 2015; 19(2): 228-35.
3. Menon PS, Vijayakumar M. Precocious puberty--perspectives on diagnosis and management. Indian J Pediatr 2014; 81(1): 76-83.
4. Salek Ardestani M, Rostampour N, Hashemipour M, Hosseini M, Moaddab MH, Hassanzadeh Kashani H, et al. Age of Puberty in School-age Girls Living in Isfahan. J Isfahan Med Sch 2007; 25(86): 1-8. [in Persian]
5. Razzaghi Azar M MA, Sadigh N, Montazer M, Golnari P, Zahedi Shulami L, Van Buuren S, et al. Age at the onset of puberty and menarche in Iranian girls and boys. Razi J Med Sci 2006; 13(50):71-82. [in Persian]
6. Moradi M, Sirous M, Morovatti P. The reliability of skeletal age determination in an Iranian sample using Greulich and Pyle method. Forensic Sci Int 2012; 223(1-3): 372 e1-4.
7. Lazar L, Phillip M. Pubertal disorders and bone maturation. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 2012; 41(4): 805-25.
8. Lazar L, Kauli R, Pertzelan A, Phillip M. Gonadotropin-suppressive therapy in girls with early and fast puberty affects the pace of puberty but not total pubertal growth or final height. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002; 87(5): 2090-4.
9. Pasquino AM, Pucarelli I, Segni M, Matrunola M, Cerroni F. Adult height in girls with central precocious puberty treated with gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues and growth hormone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999; 84(2): 449-52.
10. Cassio A, Cacciari E, Balsamo A, Bal M, Tassinari D. Randomised trial of LHRH analogue treatment on final height in girls with onset of puberty aged 7.5-8.5 years. Arch Dis Child 1999; 81(4): 329-32.
11. Pucarelli I, Segni M, Ortore M, Arcadi E, Pasquino AM. Effects of combined gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and growth hormone therapy on adult height in precocious puberty: a further contribution. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2003; 16(7): 1005-10.
12. Chiavaroli V, Liberati M, D'Antonio F, Masuccio F, Capanna R, Verrotti A, et al. GNRH analog therapy in girls with early puberty is associated with the achievement of predicted final height but also with increased risk of polycystic ovary syndrome. Eur J Endocrinol 2010; 163(1): 55-62.
13. Midyett LK, Moore WV, Jacobson JD. Are pubertal changes in girls before age 8 benign? Pediatrics 2003; 111(1): 47-51.
14. Allali S, Lemaire P, Couto-Silva AC, Prété G, Trivin C, Brauner R. Predicting the adult height of girls with central precocious puberty. Medical Science Monitor 2011; 17(6): PH41-PH8.
15. Yuan JN, Liang L, Cai XD, Li Z, Bai M, Gu CP. [Impact of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogs on body mass index in girls with idiopathic central precocious puberty: a long-term follow-up study]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 2011; 13(11): 896-9.
16. Jaruratanasirikul S, Thongkum K, Krisaneepaiboon S, Sriplung H. Girls with early puberty attain a near-final height similar to their target height. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2011; 24(5-6): 339-45.
17. Papadimitriou A, Nicolaidou P, Fretzayas A, Chrousos GP. Clinical review: Constitutional advancement of growth, a.k.a. early growth acceleration, predicts early puberty and childhood obesity. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2010; 95(10): 4535-41.
18. Silventoinen K, Haukka J, Dunkel L, Tynelius P, Rasmussen F. Genetics of pubertal timing and its associations with relative weight in childhood and adult height: the Swedish Young Male Twins Study. Pediatrics 2008; 121(4): e885-91.
19. He Q, Karlberg J. Bmi in childhood and its association with height gain, timing of puberty, and final height. Pediatr Res 2001; 49(2): 244-51.
20. Arani KS, Heidari F. Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist Therapy and Obesity in Girls. Int J ndocrinol Metab 2015; 13(3): e23085.
21. Persson I, Ahlsson F, Ewald U, Tuvemo T, Qingyuan M, von Rosen D, et al. Influence of perinatal factors on the onset of puberty in boys and girls. Implications for interpretation of link with risk of long term diseases. Am J Epidemiol 1999; 150(7): 747–55.
22. Lazar L, Pollak U, Kalter-Leibovici O, Pertzelan A, Phillip M. Pubertal course of persistently short children born small for gestational age (SGA) compared with idiopathic short children born appropriate for gestational age (AGA). Eur J Endocrinol 2003; 149(5): 425–32.
23. Ibanez L, Ferrer A, Marcos MV, Hierro FR, de Zegher F. Early puberty: rapid progression and reduced final height in girls with low birth weight. Pediatrics 2000; 106(5): E72.
24. Kilic A, Durmus MS, Unuvar E, Yildiz I, Aydin BK, Ucar A, et al. Clinical and laboratory characteristics of children referred for early puberty: preponderance in 7-8 years of age. J Clin Res Pediatric Endocrinol 2012; 4(4): 208-12.