1. Bradbury TN, Fincham FD, Beach SRH. Research on the nature and determinants of marital satisfaction: A decade in review. J Marriage Fam Therapy 2000; 62(4): 964-80.
2. Narimani M, Abasi M, Beigiankolemarz MJ, Bakhti M. Compare the effectiveness of two teaching approaches based on acceptance and commitment (ACT) and A group narrative therapy on modifying primarily inconsistent schema in divorce volunteer clients. J Fam Counseling Psychotherapy 2014; 4(1): 1-28. [in Persian]
3. Gong M. Does status in consistency matter for marital quality? J Fam Issues 2007; 28(12): 1582-610.
4. Leslie LA, Letiecq BL. Marital quality of African American and white partners in interracial couples. Personal Relationships 2004; 11(4): 559–74.
5. Khanjani Veshki S, Botlani S, Shahsiah M, Sharifi E. The effect of sex education on marital quality improvement in couples of Qom. Interdisciplinary. J Contemporary Res Business 2012; 4(7): 134- 47.
6. Sharifi M, Khrasoli S, Boshlideh K. Effectiveness of attribution retraining in reducing marital burnout and the likelihood of divorce in married couples seeking divorce. J Fam Counseling Psychotherapy 2011; 1(2): 212-25. [in Persian]
7. Pines AM, Neal MB, Hammer LB, Icekson T. Job burnout and couple burnout in dual- earner couples in the sandwiched generation. Social Psychology Quarterly 2011; 74(4): 361–86.
8. Kayser K. The marital disaffection scale: An inventory for assessing motional estrangement in marriage. Am J Fam Ther 1996; 24(1): 68-80.
9. Lingern HG. Marriage Burnout, Retrieved. August 11; 2003.
10. Soares JJF, Grossi G, Sundin O. Burnout among women: associations with demographic/ socio-economic, work, life-style and health factors. Arch Womens Ment Health 2007; 10(2): 61-71.
11. Ebadat Poor B, Navabi Nejad SH, Shafiabadi A, Falsafi Nejad MR. The mediating role of family functions for personal resiliency, spiritual beliefs and couple burnout. Psychological Methods Models 2013; (13): 25-49. [in Persian]
12. Azary M. The application of solution- focused brief therapy to the Iranian immigrant client. [Dissertation]. Alliant International University. 2006.
13. Rothwell N. How brief is solution focused brief therapy? A comparative study. Clin Psychol Psychotherapy 2005; 12: 402–5.
14. Lethem J. Brief solution focused therapy. Child Adolescent Mental Health 2002; 3(7): 189- 92.
15. Hoyt MF, Berg IK. Solution-focused couple therapy: Helping clients construct self-fulfilling realities. In: Dattilio FM, (Ed.). Case studies in couple and family therapy: Systemic and cognitive perspectives. NewYork: Guilford Press; 1998. p. 203–32.
16. McCollum EE, Trepper TS. Creating family solutions for substance abuse. New York: Haworth Press; 2001.
17. Westra J, Bannink FP. ‘Simple’ solutions! A solution-focused approach in working with mentally handicapped clients. Psycho Praxis 2006; 8(5): 213-18.
18. Dolan Y. Resolving sexual abuse: Solution-focused therapy and Erickson an hypnosis for survivors. New York: Norton Press; 1991.
19. Eakes G, Walsh S, Markowski M, Cain H, Swanson M. Family-centered brief solution-focused therapy with chronic schizophrenia: A pilot study. J Fam Ther 1997; 19(2): 145–58.
20. Koob JJ. Solution-focused family interventions. In: Kilpatrick AC, Holland TP. (Eds.). Working with families: An integrative model by level of need. 5th ed. Boston: Allyn & Bacon; 2009.
21. Nelson TS, Kelley L. Solution-focused couples group. J Syst Ther 2001; 20(4): 47-66.
22. Zimmerman TS, Prest LA, Wetzel BE. Solution-focused couple therapy groups: An empirical study. J Fami Ther 1997; 19(2): 125-44.
23. Shakarami M, Davarniya R, Zahrakar K. The Effectiveness of Solution-focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) on Reducing Marital Stress in Women. Scientific J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2013; 22(4): 18-26. [In Persian]
24. Davodi Z, Etemadi O, Bahrami F. Solution-focused brief approach for decrease of desire to divorce in women and men prone to divorce. Social Welfare Scientific-Res Episode 2011; 11(43): 121-34. [in Persian]
25. Sehat N, Sehat F, khanjani S, Mohebi S, Shahsiah M. The effect of solution- focused short-term Couple therapy on women’s marital adjustment in Qom. J Health Systemic Res 2014; 10(1): 168-79. [in Persian]
26. Nazari AM. A study of effectiveness of relationship enrichment program and solution- focused counseling on marital satisfaction among dual career couples. [Dissertation]. Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran; 2004. [in Persian]
27. Dshazer S. Keys to solution in brief Therapy. New York: Norton; 1985.
28. Pines AM. Couple Burnout: Causes and Cures. New York/London: Rout ledge; 1996.
29. Navidy F. Study and comparison of couple burnout relationship with organizational climate factors in employee education and hospitals of Tehran nurses. [Dissertation]. Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran. 2005. [in Persian]
30. Sodani M, Dehghani M, Dehghanzadeh Z. Effectiveness of transactional analysis training on couple burnout and quality of life in couples. J Fam Couns Psychotherapy 2013; 3(2): 160-80. [in Persian]
31. Rust J, Bennun I, Crowe M, Golombok S. The construction and validation of the Golombok Rust Inventory of Marital State. Sex Marital Ther 1986; 1(1): 34-40.
32. Eisanejad O, Ahmadi SA, Etmadi O. Effectiveness of relationship nurturing on couples marital quality. J Behav Sci 2010; 4(1) 9-16. [in Persian]
33. Besgarat M. The relationship between attachment style and marital problem in Infertile women. J New Ideas Psychotherapy 2001; 19(20): 55-66. [in Persian]
34. Russell M. Equine facilitated couples therapy and solution focused couples therapy: A comparison study. [Dissertation]. Prescott, Arizona. 2006.
35. Mudd J. Solution-Focused therapy and communication skills train and integrated approach to couples. [Dissertation]. Faculty of Virginia Polytechnic and State University. 2000.
36. Stewart JW. A Pilot Study of Solution-focused Brief Therapeutic Intervention for Couples. [Dissertation]. Utah State University. 2011.
37. Murray CE, Murray TL. Solution-focused premarital counseling: Helping couples build a vision for their marriage. J Marital Fam Ther 2004; 30(3): 349-58.
38. Spilsbury G. Solution-Focused brief therapy for depression and alcohol dependence: A case study. Clin Case Studies 2011; 11(4): 263–75.
39. Guterman JT, Mecias A, Ainbinder DL. Solution-focused treatment of migraine headache. Fam J 2005; 13: 195.
40. Atari Y, Mohamadi K, Mehrabi Zade Honarmand M. The effect of solution-focused education with group method on marital adjustment in couples. J Psychological Results 2009; 3(12): 51-66. [in Persian[
41. Qamari M. A study of effectiveness of solution- focused counseling in decrease of marital conflict aspects of practitioner couples. J Fam Res 2009; 5(19): 347-59. [in Persian]
42. Pichot T. Looking beyond depression. In: Nelson TS, Thomas FN (Eds.). Handbook of solution focused brief therapy: Clinical applications. New York, NY: Haworth; 2007.