1. Braams BR, Blechert J, Boden MT, Gross JJ. The effects of acceptance and suppression on anticipation and receipt of painful stimulation. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2012; 43(4): 1014-8.
2. Sengupta S, Kumar D. Pain and Emotion: Relationship Revisited. German J Psychiatry 2005; 8: 85-93.
3. Otis JD. Managing Chronic Pain: A cognitive- behavioral therapy approach, therapist guide. Translated by: Mohammadi F, Alibeigi N. Arjmand Press; 2011. [in Persian]
4. International Association for the Study of Pain. Classification of Chronic Pain, Descriptions of Chronic Pain Syndromes and Definition of Pain Terms, second edition. Seattle: ISAP Press; 1994. p. 31–222.
5. Gatchel RJ, Turk DC. In Gharaee Ardekani S, Azadfallah P, Tavallaee SA. The effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Approach in decreasing pain experience intensity in women with chronic headache disorder. Clinical Psychol 2012; 2: 39-50. [in Persian]
6. Keefe FJ, Williams DA. A Comparison of coping strategies in chronic pain patients in different age groups. J Gerontol 1990; 45(4): 161–5.
7. Solati SK, Kalantari M, Molavi H, Adibi P. Comparison of the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy, training of lifestyle, relaxation and drug therapy on quality of life, psychological symptoms, and frequency and severity of symptoms of patients with irritable bowel syndrome. [Thesis]. Isfahan. Isfahan University 2008. [in Persian]
8. Lea R, Whorwell PJ. New insight into the psychosocial aspects of irritable bowel syndrome. Curr Gastroenterol Rep 2003; 5(4): 343-50.
9. Suzuki H, Hibi T. Overlap Syndrome of Functional Dyspepsia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Are Both Diseases Mutually Exclusive? J Neurogastroenterol Motil 2011; 17(4): 360–5.
10. Drossman DA, Corazziari E, Delvaux M, Spiller RC, Talley NJ, Thompson WG, et al. Rome III: the functional gastrointestinal disorders. 3rd ed. McLean, VA: Degnon Associates; 2006.
11. Woo KY. Chronic Wound-associated Pain, Psychological Stress, and Wound Healing. Surg Technol Int 2012; 22: 57-67.
12. Asghari-moghaddam M, Gleck N. The role of coping strategies with pain in adjustment with chronic pain. Daneshvar Raftar 2005; 12(10): 1-23. [in Persian]
13. Falkenstrom F. Studying Mindfulness in experienced meditators: A quasi-experimental approach. Pers Indiv Differ 2010; 48(3): 305-10.
14. Baer RA, Smith GT, Hopkins J, Krietemeyer J, Toney L. Using self-report assessment methods to explore facets of mindfulness. Assessment 2006; 13(1): 27-45.
15. Bishop SR, Lau M, Shapiro S, Carlson L, Anderson ND, Carmody J, et al. Mindfulness: A proposed operational definition. Clin Psychol Sci Practice 2004; 7(3): 230-41.
16. Brown KW, Ryan RM, Creswell JD. Addressing Fundamental Questions about Mindfulness. In Nejati V. The relationship between mindfulness and executive functions in blind Veterans. Veteran Med 2010; 9: 44-8.
17. Hayes AM, Feldman G. Clarifying the construct of mindfulness in the context of emotion regulation and the process of change in therapy. Clin Psychol Sci Prac 2004; 11(3): 255-62.
18. Brown KW, Ryan RM. The benefits of being present: Mindfulness and its role in psychological well-being. J Pers Soc Psychol 2003; 84(4): 822-48.
19. Kabat-Zinn J. Full Catastrophe living: Using the wisdom of your body and mind to facestress, pain, and illness. New York: Delta; 1990.
20. Davodi E, Nasimifar N. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on improvement pain and coping strategy of catastrophic in women with chronic pain of musculoskeletal. New Findings Psychol 2012; 22: 45-62. [in Persian]
21. Masumian S, Shairi M, Hashemi M. The Effect of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction on Quality of Life of the Patientswith Chronic Low Back Pain. J Anesthesiol Pain (JAP) 2013; 4(1): 25-37. [in Persian]
22. Mohammadi F, Mohammad Khani P, Dolatshahi B, Asghari-moghaddam M. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on perceived pain intensity and function limitation of women with chronic pain in aging. Aging 2011; 19: 59-66. [in Persian]
23. Grossman P, Tiefenthaler-Gilmer U, Raysz A, Kesper U. Mindfulness Training asan intervention for Fibromyalgia: Evidence of postintervention and 3-year follow-up benefits inwell-being. Psychother Psychosom 2007; 76(4): 226–33.
24. Rosenzweig S, Greeson JM, Reibel DK, Green JS, Jasser SA, Beasley D. Mindfulness-based stress reduction for chronic pain conditions: Variation. J Psychosomatic Res 2010; 68(1): 29–36.
25. Moghtadaei K, Kafi M, Afshar H, Ariapouran S, Daghaghzadeh H, Pourkazem T. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive group therapy on somatic symptoms inwomen withirritable bowel syndrome. J Res Behav Sci 2013; 10(7): 698-708. [in Persian]
26. Gaylord SA, Whitehead WE, Coble RS, Faurot KR, Palsson OS, Garland EL, et al. Mindfulness for irritablebowel syndrome: protocol development for a controlled clinical trial. BMC Complement Altern Med 2009; 9: 24.
27. Ljotsson B, Andreewitch S, Hedman E, Ruck C, Andersson G, Lindefors N. Exposure and mindfulness basedtherapy for irritable bowel syndrome--an open pilot study. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2010; 41(3): 185-90.
28. Ljotsson B, Falk L, Vesterlund AW, Hedman E, Lindfors P, Ruck C, et al. Internet-delivered exposure andmindfulness based therapy for irritable bowel syndrome-A randomized controlled trial. Behav Res Ther 2010; 48(6): 531-9.
29. Ghorbani N, Watson PJ, Weathington BL. Mindfulness in Iran and the United States: Cross-Cultural Structural Complexity andParallel Relationships with Psychological Adjustment. Curr Psychol 2009; 28: 211–24.
30. Asghari-moghaddam M, Gleck N. Psychometric characteristics of pain multidimensional Checklist in Iranian population with chronic headache. Psychology 2008; 18(2): 50-72. [in Persian]
31. McCraken LM, Vowles KE, Eccleston C. Acceptance of chronicpain: component analysis and a revised assessment method. Pain 2004; 107(1-2): 159-66.
32. Mesgarian F. The psychometric properties of the Persian version of the chronic pain acceptance questionnaire in Iranian chronic pain patients [Thesis]. Tehran, Shahed University 2010. [in Persian]
33. Masumian S, Shairi M, Shams J, Momenzadeh S. The Effect of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction on self-efficacy of the womenwith chronic low back pain. Res Med 2013; 37(3): 158-63. [in Persian]
34. Moron EN, Lynch SC, Greco MC, Tindel AH, Weiner KD. I felt like a new person. The effects of mindfulness meditation on older adult with chronic pain: Qualitive Narrative Analysis of Diary Entries. Pain 2008; 9(9): 841-8.
35. Weinston N, Brown KW, Ryan RM. A multi-method examination of the effects of mindfulness on stress attribution, coping and emotional well-being. J Res Personality 2009; 43: 374-85.
36. Mace C. Mindfulness and mental health (therapy, theory, science). USA and Canada: Routledg; 2008.
37. Mandal SP, Arya Yk, Pandey R. Mindfulness, Emotion regulation and Subjective wellbeing: An Overview of Pathways to Positive Mental Health.Ind J Soc Sci Res 2011; 8(1-2): 159-67.
38. Ryan RM, Deci EL. On happiness and human potentials: A review of research on hedonic and eudemonic well-being. Annual Rev Psychol 2001; 52: 141-66.
39. Gharaee Ardekani S, Azadfallah P, Tavallaee SA. The effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Approach in decreasing pain experience intensity in women with chronic headache disorder. Clin Psychol 2012; 2: 39-50. [in Persian]
40. Esteve R, Ramirez-Maestre C, Lopez-Marinez AE. Adjustment to chronic pain: the role of pain acceptance, coping strategies, and pain-related cognitions. Ann Behav Med 2007; 33(2): 179-88.
41. McCracken LM, Zhao-O’Brien J. Generalpsychological acceptance and chronic pain: There ismore to accept than the pain itself. Eur J Pain 2010; 14(2): 170-5.
42. McCracken LM, Gauntlett-Gilbert J, Eccleston C. Acceptance of pain in adolescents with chronicpain: Validation of an adapted assessmentinstrument and preliminary correlation analyses. Eur J Pain 2010; 14(3): 316-20.
43. Viane I, Crombez G, Eccleston C, Poppe C, Devulder J, Van-Houdenhove B, et al. Acceptanceof pain is an independent predictor of mental well-being in patients with chronic pain: empiricalevidence and reappraisal. J Pain 2003; 106(1-2): 65-72.
44. Mesgarian F, Asghari Moghadam MA, Shaeiri MR, Broumand A, Maroufi N, Ebrahimi Takamjani I, et al. The relation between acceptance of pain and reduced pain intensity and disability among chronic pain patients. Behav Sci Res 2012; 3: 194-203.
45. Morone NE, Greco CM, Weiner DK. Mindfulness meditation for the treatment of chronic low back pain in older adults: a randomized controlled pilot study. Pain 2008; 134(3): 310–9.