1. Yilmaz T, Yazici S, Benli T. Factors associated with infertility distress of infertile women: a cross-sectional study. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 2020:1-7.
2. Alizadeh S, Hadizadeh M, Ameri H. Assessing the effects of infertility treatment drugs using clustering algorithms and data mining techniques. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2014; 24(114): 26-35. [in Persian]
3. Safaei Nezhad A, Ebrahimi L, Vakili MM, Kharaghani R. Effect of counseling based on the choice theory on irrational parenthood cognition and marital quality in infertile women: A randomized controlled trial. Perspect Psychiatr Care 2020; 56(1): 141-8.
4. Peterson BD, Newton CR, Feingold T. Anxiety and sexual stress in men and women undergoing infertility treatment. Fertil Steril 2007; 88(4): 911-4.
5. Zarif Golbar Yazdi H, Agham Mohammadian Sharabaf HM, Mousavifar N, Moeenizadeh, M. The Effectiveness of Well-Being Therapy on Stress, and Psychological Well-Being in Infertile Women. IJOGI 2012; 15(2): 49-56. [in Persian]
6. Moeenizadeh M, Zarif H. The Efficacy of Well-Being Therapy for Depression in Infertile Women. Int J Fertil Steril 2017; 10(4): 363-70.
7. Wischmann T KK, Scherg H, Strowitzki T, Verres R. A 10-year follow-up study of psychosocial factors affecting couples after infertility treatment. Hum Reprod 2012; 27(11): 26-32.
8. Galhardo A, Pinto-Gouveia J, Cunha M, Matos M. The impact of shame and self-judgment on psychopathology in infertile patients. Hum Reprod 2011; 26(9): 8-14.
9. Bokaei M SM, Yassini AS, Alavi MH. . How infertility affects on sexual function of infertile couples? Facul Nurs Midw 2014; 25(91): 74-96. [in Persian]
10. Sayadpour Z, Sayadpour M. Comparison marriage satisfaction, anxiety and assertiveness in fertile and infertile women. J Psychol sci 2017; 15(60): 532-46. [in Persian]
11. Yazdi HZG, Sharbaf HA, Kareshki H, Amirian M. Infertility and psychological and social health of Iranian infertile women: a systematic review. Iran J Psychiatry 2020;15(1):67. [in Persian]
12. Khanabadi M, Farahbakhsh K, YasiniArdakani S, Esmaeeli M. Exploring the Themes Associated with High Marital Satisfaction Among Infertile Couples: A Thematic Analysis Study. Armaghane Danesh 2019; 23(6): 792-807. [in Persian]
13. Li X, Ye L, Tian L, Huo Y, Zhou M. Infertility-Related stress and life satisfaction among chinese infertile women: a moderated mediation model of marital satisfaction and resilience. Sex Roles 2020; 82(1-2): 44-52.
14. Tao P, Coates R, Maycock B. Investigating marital relationship in infertility: a systematic review of quantitative studies. J Reprod Infertil (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) 2012; 13(2): 71.
15. Neissi AK, Karamalian H, Homaei R. The effect of religious cognitive - behavioral group training on mental health of infertility couples in Esfahan. Fam Couns Psychother 2012; 2(2): 151-62. [in Persian]
16. Hossinie M, Davoudi I, Null N, Null N. The effectiveness of holistic-oriented psychological intervention on psychological health and pregnancy rate of unexplained infertile women undergoing IVF. J Psychol Achiev 2018; 25(1): 59-74. [in Persian]
17. Samadi H, Doustkam M. Investigating the effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on marital compatibility and life expectancy in infertile women. Int Acad J Sosial Sci 2016; 3(5): 16-27. [in Persian]
18. Naghavi M, Asadpour E, Kasaee A. The Effectiveness of Group Counselling based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Increasing Psychological Flexibility and Marital Intimacy of Infertile Women. J Health Psychol 2020; 8(4): 105-26. [in Persian]
19. Ebrahimifar M, Hosseinian S, Tosi MRS, Abedi MR. To Compare of the Effectiveness of training based on “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy” and “Compassion Focused Therapy” on Self-efficacy, Quality of Relations and Meaning in Life in Infertile Women. J Health Promot Manage 2019; 8(3):10-8. [in Persian]
20. Dargahi S, Mohsenzade F, Zahrakar K. The effect of positive thinking training on psychological well-being and perceived quality of marital relationship on infertile women. Positive Psychol 2015; 1(3): 45-58. [in Persian]
21. Oraki M, Vaziri B, Alipour A. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral intervention for anger management on mental health of infertile women. Stud Med Sci 2015; 26(8): 652-62. [in Persian]
22. Mosalanejad L, Koolee AK. Looking at infertility treatment through the lens of the meaning of life: The effect of group logotherapy on psychological distress in infertile women. Int J Fertil Steril 2013; 6(4): 224.
23. Noferesti A, Roshan R, Fata L, Hasan Abadi H, Pasandide A. Positive Psychotherapy Based on Belief to Good in Decreasing Signs and Symptoms of Subclinical Depression: A Multiple – Baseline Study. Clin Psychol Studies 2017;7(25): 1-29. [in Persian]
24. Noferesti A, Roshan Chesli R, Fata L, Hasan Abadi H, pasandide A. The preliminary results of additive positive psychotherapy based on belief to good on happiness, psychological well-being and satisfaction with life in subclinical depression. Clin Psychol Personality 2020; 16(1): 7-20. [in Persian]
25. Faryabi M, Rafieepoor A, Hajializade K, Khodaverdian S. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on Anxiety, Perceived Stress and Pain Strategies for Patients with Cancer. Feyz 2020; 24(4): 424-32. [in Persian]
26. Darbe Esfahani F, Motaghedifard M, Arfaei F, Shekari A. Correlation of Islamic lifestyle with life satisfaction and mental health. Islamic Life J 2018; 2(3): 131-5. [in Persian]
27. Busby DM, Christensen C, Crane DR, Larson JH. A revision of the Dyadic Adjustment Scale for use with distressed and nondistressed couples: Construct hierarchy and multidimensional scales. J Marital Fam Ther 1995; 21(3): 289-308.
28. Yousefi N. Psychometric Properties of the Revised Dyadic Adjustment Scales (RDAS). Res Clin Psychol Couns 2012; 1(2): 183. [in Persian]
29. Hollist CS, Miller RB. Perceptions of attachment style and marital quality in midlife marriage. Fam Relat 2005; 54(1): 46-57.
30. Guo YF, Zhang X, Plummer V, Lam L, Cross W, Zhang JP. Positive psychotherapy for depression and self‐efficacy in undergraduate nursing students: A randomized, controlled trial. J Ment Health Nurs 2017; 26(4): 37.
31. Sorbi MH, Sadeghi K, Rahmanian M, Ahmadi SM, Paydarfar HR. Positive psychotherapy effect on life expectancy and general health of type 2 diabetic patients: A randomized controlled trial. IJDO 2018; 10(1): 31-6. [in Persian]
32. Mazhar AF, Riaz MN. Effectiveness of positive psychotherapy for young adults with depressive Symptoms. JPMA 2020; 2020.
33. Banisi P. The Effectiveness of Stress Management Training on Psychological Health, Self-Efficacy and Happiness in Elderly Women with Moderate Depression. Aging Psychol 2020; 6(1): 53-64. [in Persian]
34. Mehraban S, Khalilzadeh N, Ahmadbookani S, Asmari Bardezard Y. Positive group psychotherapy Based on Religious teachings on Rumination in Infertile Women. MEJDS 2019; 9: 2. [in Persian]
35. Huguelet P, Mohr SM, Olié E, Vidal S, Hasler R, Prada P, et al. Spiritual Meaning in Life and Values in Patients With Severe Mental Disorders. J Nerv Ment Dis 2016; 204(6): 409-14.
36. Facchin F, Barbara G, Dridi D, Alberico D, Buggio L, Somigliana E, et al. Mental health in women with endometriosis: searching for predictors of psychological distress. Hum Reprod (Oxford, England) 2017; 32(9): 1855-61.
37. Hosseini Z, Aghamolaei T, Safari-Moradabadi a, Ghanbarnezhad A. Investigating the correlation between self-efficacy and mental health of nurses and head nurses. Nurs Midw J 2018; 15(12): 921-30. [in Persian]
38. Nabavi SS, Sohrabi F, Afrooz G, Delavar A, Hosseinian S. Relationship between self-efficacy and mental health among teachers: the role of perceived social support. Res Psychol Health 2017; 11(2): 50-68. [in Persian]
39. Moeini B, Babamiri M, Mohammadi Y, Barati M, Rashidi S. Relationship between happiness and mental health status among high school female students: a descriptive – analytic study. Nurs Midw J 2017; 14(11): 942-51. [in Persian]
40. Baghooli Kermani M, nikrahan g, Sadeghi M. The Effectiveness of Happening Training on General Health and C-reactive Protein in Coronary Patients. Positive Psychol Res 2019; 5(1): 55-70. [in Persian]
41. Eshaghi L, Nikrahan G. The effectiveness of Lyubomirsky happiness training on mental health, life satisfaction, life expectancy and happiness in Shahreza nursing home women. J Gerontol 2018; 2(4): 45-54. [in Persian]
42. Kent BV, Stroope S, Kanaya AM, Zhang Y, Kandula NR, Shields AE. Private religion/spirituality, self-rated health, and mental health among US South Asians. Qual Life Res 2020; 29(2): 495-504.
43. Weber SR, Pargament KI. The role of religion and spirituality in mental health. Curr Opin Psychiatry 2014; 27(5): 358-63.
44. Stomski NJ, Morrison P, Sealey M, Skeffington P, O'Brien G. The association between gratitude and burden in Australian mental health carers: a cross-sectional study. Scand J Caring Sci 2019; 33(1): 215-21.
45. Shakerifard M, Mohamadzadeh Ebrahimi A, Rahimi Pordanjani T. Effect of Gratitude on Mental Health with Mediating Role of Positive and Negative Affect. J Educ Community Health 2019; 6(2): 87-93. [in Persian]
46. Aghababaei N, Farahani H. The Role of Trait Gratitude in Predicting Psychological and Subjective Well-being. Dev Psychol 2011; 8(29): 75-85.
47. Dargahi S, Mohsen Zade F, Zahrakar K, Didehban M. Effect of Positive Thinking Training on Psychological well-being and Marital Relationship Quality of Infertile Couple. MEJDS 2017; 7: 97. [in Persian]
48. Heydari N, Saedi S. The Effectiveness of Positive Psychotherapy on Marital Satisfaction, Love-Making Styles and Happiness among Couples. Social Health 2020; 7(2): 191-200. [in Persian]
49. Farahmand B, Fallah Yakhdani M, Vaziri Yazdi S. Investigating the Impact of Intimacy Education Enriched by Islamic Teachings on the Satisfaction and Intimacy of Introverted Couples in Yazd, Iran. J Res Religion Health 2019; 5(4): 48-60. [in Persian]
50. Nasr Isfshsni N, Etemadi A, Shafie Abadi A. Effect of meaning-centered training on marital intimacy of women. J Inflammatory Dis 2013; 17(1): 42-7. [in Persian]
51. Rajabi G, Kaveh-Farsani Z, Amanelahi A, Khojasteh-Mehr R. Identifying the Components of Marital Relationship: A Qualitative Study. J Qual Res Health Sci 2018; 7(2): 172-87. [in Persian]
52. Feizi Manesh B, Yarahmadi Y. The Relationship between Locus of Control and Self-Efficacy with Marital Conflicts among University Students. Middle East J Disabil Stu 2017; 7(0): 9. [in Persian]
53. Chaves C, Canavarro MC, Moura‐Ramos M. The role of dyadic coping on the marital and emotional adjustment of couples with infertility. Fam Process 2019; 58(2): 509-23. [in Persian]
54. Khajeh A, Bahrami F, Fatehizadeh M, Abedi M, Sajjadian P. The effect of happiness training based on cognitive behavioral approach on quality of marital life in married males and females. Knowl Res Appl Psychol 2013; 3(53): 11-21. [in Persian]
55. Khakpour M, Nejat H, Karimian F, Mehrafarid M, Mortazavi S, Chenari T. Effect of fordyce happiness model on hardiness and marital adjustment in infertile couples. J Nurs Educ 2017; 6(2): 41-8. [in Persian]
56. Aman J, Abbas J. The Relationship of Religiosity and Marital Satisfaction: The Role of Religious Commitment and Practices on Marital Satisfaction Among Pakistani Respondents. Behav Sci 2019; 9(3): 30.
57. Zare E, Esmaeili M, Shakibaei T, Javdan M. Effectiveness of counseling model based on Asma-hosna in marital quality of married women. J Woman Culture Arts 2017; 9(3): 409-28. [in Persian]
58. McNulty JK, Dugas A. A dyadic perspective on gratitude sheds light on both its benefits and its costs: Evidence that low gratitude acts as a "weak link". J Fam Psy 2019; 33(7): 876-81.
59. Eyring JB, Leavitt CE. Forgiveness and Gratitude: Links Between Couples' Mindfulness and Sexual and Relational Satisfaction in New Cisgender Heterosexual Marriages. J Sex Marital Ther 2020 Dec 1:1-5
60. Alipour Z, Kazemi A. Marital communication skills training to promote marital satisfaction and psychological health during pregnancy: a couple focused approach. Reprod Health 2020; 17(1): 23.
61. Malary M, Shahhosseini Z, Pourasghar M, Hamzehgardeshi Z. Couples Communication Skills and Anxiety of Pregnancy: A Narrative Review. Materia Socio-Medica 2015; 27(4): 286-90.