1. Holy Quran, Trans by: Naser Makarem Shirazi, Tehran, Dar Al-Quran Publication. 2017. [in Persian]
2. Serajzadeh SH, Rahimi F. Religious relationship with the meaning of life in a student population. JSFC 2014; 24: 7-30. [in Persian]
3. Dehdari T, Yarahmadi R, Taghdici MH, Daneshvar R, Ahmadpour J. The Relationship between Meaning in Life and Depression, Anxiety and Stress Status among College Students of Iran University of Medical Sciences in 2013. IJHEHP 2013; 1(3): 83-92. [in Persian]
4. Ahmadi Z. A study on the evolution of the relationship between meaning of life and attachment style in youth, adulthood and aging. Master's Degree in Psychology, Birjand Azad University. 2010. [in Persian]
5. Narimani M, Hosseini Y, Ghaseminejad MA. The role of forgiveness and meaningfulness of life in the prediction of psychological well-being and life satisfaction. Ravanshenasi-vaـDin 2018; 41: 47-62. [in Persian]
6. Safari MA, Zar A. Comparing Self-Efficacy and Life Satisfaction of Active and Inactive Individuals. IJRN 2018; 4(4): 27-35. [in Persian]
7. Koenig HG. Spirituality and depression: a look at the evidence. Southern Med J 2007; 100(7): 737-9.
8. Tiliouine H, Belgoumidi A. An Exploratory Study of Religiosrty, Meaningful Life and Subjective Wellbeing in Muslim Student from Aplgeria. ARQL 2009; 4: 102-27.
9. Saboornejad R. Investigating the Relationship between Practicing Religious Beliefs and Hope with Satisfaction with the Life of High School Girl Students in Tehran". Frooyesh 2018; 7(2): 223-40. [in Persian]
10. Chavoshi A, Talebian D, Tarkhorani H, Sedqi-Jalal H, Azarmi H, Fathi-Ashtiani A. The relationship between prayers and religious orientation with mental health. JBS 2008; 2(2): 149-156. [in Persian]
11. Khashshur F, Ghobari Bonab B, Shahabizadeh F. The Role of Imagination of God and Religious Identity in the Meaning of Life. Ravanshenasi-vaـDin 2013; 6(2): 43-56. [in Persian]
12. Nademi MS, Bahrami B, Maarefvand M, Motamedi SV, Mardani MA, Biglarian A. Psychometric properties of attitude questionnaire to prayer: construction, development, validity and reliability. RJMS 2018; 25 (1): 1-10. [in Persian]
13. Mazaheri M, Mohajer Badokouba M. Psychometric feature of Multidimensional Scale of Students' Satisfaction. JEPS 2012; 8(14): 81-100. [in Persian]
14. Aghdasi MT, Mohamad Zadeh H, Ghavami A. The relationship between passion to physical activity and life satisfaction in male students: The Dualistic Model of Passion (DMP). JRSM 2017; 6 (12): 57-66 [in Persian]
15. Steger M F, Frazier P, Oishi S, Kaler M. The meaning in life questionnaire: Assessing the presence of and search for meaning in life. JCP 2006; 53(1): 80.
16. Ahmadi S, Heidari M, Bagherian F, Kashfi A. Adolescence and Development of Meaning: Comparing the Sources and Dimensions of Meaning in Life in Adolescent Boys and Girls. JCPS 2017; 6(23): 149-77. [in Persian]
17. Seyyed Razi M H, Nahj Albalaqah, Trans: Ali Shirvani. Qom: Nassim Hayat Press; 2005. [in Persian]
18. Headey B, Schupp J, Tucci I, Wagner G G. Authentic Happiness Theory Supported by Impact of Religion on Life Satisfaction: A Longitudinal Analysis with Data for Germany. TJPP 2010; 1(73).
19. Lima C, Putnam PD. Religion, Social Networks and Life Satisfaction. ASR 2010; (6): 914–33.
20. Clark AE, Lelkes O. Let us pray: religious interactions in life satisfaction.
21. Raman JR. Correlates of Tertiary Student Life Satisfaction A thesis in Master of Applied Psychologyin the University of Waikato. 2010.
22. Rouhani A, Manipour D. Investigating the Relationship between Practicing Religious Beliefs with Happiness and Marital Satisfaction in Islamic Azad University, Mobarakeh. JSRP 2008; 35 & 36: 189-206. [in Persian]
23. Abdollah Pour N, Seyyed Mahdavi Aghdam M R, Gholizadeh H, Ali Ashrafi Zaki Z. The Relationship between Religiosity and Life Satisfaction; a Case Study of Students at Islamic Azad University of Tabriz. EDU 2011; 6(12): 141-53. [in Persian]
24. Nikooi M, Seif S. Investigating the relationship between religiosity and marital satisfaction. QJCR (Updates and Research Advice) 2005; 4(13): 61-79. [in Persian]
25. Azimi Hashemi M. Satisfaction with life and religiosity among high school students. JSS 2004; 1(3): 83-118. [in Persian]
26. Hor Amali M, Wasael Al-Shi'a. Beirut: Dar Ehya Al-Torath Publication. 1991; Vol 3, p 2.
27. Kristensen K B, Pedersen D M, Williams R N. Profiling Religious Maturity: the Relationship of Religious Attitude Components to Religious Orientations. J Sci Study Religion 2001; 40: 75-86.
28. Moltafet GH. Mazidi M, Sadati S. Personality traits, religious orientation and happiness. PSBS 2010; 9: 63–9.
29. Ramazani W, Navabinejad G, Bhavali J. Investigating the Relationship between Internal and External Orientation with Mental Health of the Followers of the Three Zoroastrians, Christ and Islam. 1st Conference on the Role of Religion in Mental Health, 1197, 12-13, Tehran, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Iran. [in Persian]
30. Vahedi S, Ghannizadeh S. Path analysis model between intrinsicreligious motivation, praying, spiritualwell-being and quality of life with psy-chological well-being of college students. JRPH 2009; 3(2): 28-42. [in Persian]
31. Maltby J, Lewis CA, Day L. Religious orientation and psychological well-being:The role of the frequency of personal prayer. BJHP 1999; 4: 363-78.
32. Khalilifar M, Kazemi SA, Javidi H. The Mediating Role of Religious Orientation for Parenting Styles and the Meaning of Life in Third Grade High School Students in Shiraz. JPMM 2014; 4(15): 59-73. [in Persian]
33. Egan E, Kroll J, Carey K, Johnson M, Erickson P. EysenckPersonality Scales and Religiosity in a US Outpatient Sample. Personality Individual Differences 2004; 37: 1023-31.
34. Hadaway CK. Life Satisfaction and Religion: A Reanalysis. Social Forces 1978; 57 (12): 636–43.
35. Hadden J K. Religion and the Quest for Meaning and Order: Old Paradigms, New Realities. Sociological Focus 1995; 28 (1): 83-100.
36. Fletcher, Susan K. Religion and Life Meaning: Differentiating between Religious Beliefs and Religious Community in Constructing Life Meaning. J Aging Studies 2004; 18(2): 171–85.
37. Hill PS, Pargament K. Advances in the Conceptualization, and Measurement of Religion and Spirituality,implicatins fo physical and mental health research, Ameica Psychologist 2003; 58: 64–74.
38. Shojaee A. Investigating the relationship between attitude and practical commitment to prayer with student happiness (Case study: Mohaghegh Ardebili University). Culture at Islamic University 2018; 8(26): 89-106. [in Persian]
39. Salmabadi M, Farahbakhsh K, Zolfaghari S, Sadeghi M. Evaluation of the Relationship between Islamic Lifestyle and Students’ Mental Health at Birjand University. JRH 2015; 3(1): 1-10. [in Persian]