1. Yu KH, Suk MH, Kang SW, Shin YA. Effects of Combined Resistance Training with TRX on Physical Fitness and Competition Times in Fin Swimmers. IJSS 2015; 5(5): 508-15.
2. Jahani M, Shadadi A, Mohammad dust O. The effect of eight weeks of TRX training on insulin resistance index in overweight women and obesity. 4th Iranian Conference on Sport Science and Physical Education. Tehran. 1397. [in Persian]
3. Majidi A, Rahnama N. The Effect of 8 Weeks of Central Exercise Muscle Exercise on Physical Fitness Factors Related to the performance of professional speed skaters. First National Conference on Sport Science and Physical Education. Esfahan, Khorasgan University.1394. [in Persian]
4. Arazi H, Malakuti A, Ezadi M. The effect of eight weeks of TRX versus traditional resistance training on physical fitness factors and the low-weight non-athlete's mission environment. U Gui J 1397; 23: 23-30.
5. Abdolahpour Y. The effect of short-term HMB supplementation on CK, LDH and CRP following a session of extraverted resistance training in young male athletes [Dissertation]. Tehran. Shahid Rajaee University.1391.
6. Hasanvand H, Ranjbar R. The effect of eight weeks of TRX resistance training on some fitness indicators in healthy children, National Conference on Sport Science with Health, Joy and Social Approach. Entrepreneurship and Championship. Ahvaz. Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz. 1395. [in Persian]
7. Mehdizade R. The effect of central stabilization exercises on body composition and blood lipids in elderly postmenopausal women. Sh U Tech J 1394; 10(2): 72-81. [in Persian]
8. Ramezani A, Sarhadi S. The effect of a period of aerobic training on the levels of enzymes of muscle damage index (CK, LDH) In middle-aged women. Sh Ra jUn J 1396; 128: 36-42. [in Persian]
9. Hosseini Kakhk SA, Ildarabadi A, Haghighi AH, Sharifan Z. The effect of a resistance exercise session with vascular occlusion and without vascular occlusion on lactate dehydrogenase and serum creatinine kinase in young girls. Hak Sab UJ 1395; 30: 64-51. [in Persian]
10. McGill SM, Cannon J, Andersen JT. Analysis of pushing exercises: Muscle activity and spine load while contrasting techniques on stable surfaces with a labile suspension strap training system. J St Con Res 2014; 28(1): 105-16.
11. Dolati M, Ghazalian F, Abednatanzi H. The Effect of a Period of TRX Training on Lipid Profile and Body Composition in Overweight Women. In J Spo Sci 2017; 7(3): 151-8. [in Persian]
12. Gaedtke A, Moratt T. TRX suspension training an Effective New Learning Method for Elderly Adults Development of training and feasibility control. In J Spo Sci 2015; 8(3): 224-33.
13. Aslani M, Kalantariyan M, Minoonejad H. Effect of Functional Training with TRX on the Balance of Middle-Aged Men. [Dissertation]. Tehran. University of Tehran. 2018.
14. Burger-Mendonca M, Bielavsky M, Barbosa FC. Liver overload in Brazilian triathletes after half ironman competition is related muscle fatigue. Ann Hep 2008; 7: 245-8.
15. Moradi K, Minoonejad H, Rajabi R. The immediate effect of core stability exercises on postural sway in athletes with functional ankle instability. The immediate effect of core stability exercises on postural sway in athletes with functional ankle instability. J Res Med 2015; 4(3): 101-10. [in Persian]
16. Ezzati K, Karimi N, Tlym Khani E, Ismail K, Sherafti, Sh. The effects of supervised core stability training on clinical symptoms range of motion, and endurance of lumbar muscles in female patients with non specific chronic low back pain. J Vand 2012; 2(1): 23-30. [in Persian]
17. Mcanulty S, Mcanulty L, Nieman D, Morrow J, Utter A Dumke C. Effect of resistance exercise and carbohydrate ingestion on oxidative stress. Free Rad Res 2005; 39: 1219–24.
18. Rezaii H, Kooshki Jahromi M. The effect of central stability and vitamin D training on physical fitness indices of young women with MS. Shiraz U J 1394; 35: 17-34. [in Persian]
19. Rahnama N, Ghanizade N, Majidi A, Hashemi B. Effect of 8-week Central Stability Muscle Exercise Program on Dynamic Balance and Agility of Professional Speed Skaters. Repo Health Care 2018; 3: 1-13. [in Persian]
20. Nesari M. The effects of a central body stability training program on stature control, Dynamic and static balance of volleyball players. I J App Exe Physio 2013; 2(2): 2-10. [in Persian]
21. Jebeli H. Comparison between two methods of intense Plyometric and weight training on the plasma levels of CK, LDH enzymes in male and female athlete high school students. [Dissertation]. Tehran. Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University 2009.
22. Amirshgagi M. The Effect of a Selected Plyometric Training Course on LDH, CK and Blood Urea in Female Elite Footballers. [Dissertation]. Tehran. Tehran Center, Islamic Azad University.2002. [in Persian]
23. Arazi H, Demirchi A, Babaii A. Acute phase response to one and two sessions of concurrent endurance and resistance training. Olym J 2007; 15(1): 67-80. [in Persian]
24. Cardiovascular Research Center of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Blood Pressure, Tehran People's Blood Pressure Study, High Blood Pressure Theory, Professors and Students of Cardiovascular Research Center of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Blo J 1369; 70-69.
25. Boros B, Flavia M, Patrascu A. TRX Suspension training method and static balance in junior basketball players. Stu Ub Edu Ar Gym 2015; 3: 27-34.
26. Hasanvand H, Ranjbar R, Haabibi A, Goharpey SH. Comparison of TRX and traditional resistance training on some body composition and balance indices of inactive men, Sha Cha U Ah J 2016; 16(6): 21-9. [in Persian]
27. Sugiharto OA. Department of sport sciences, Malang state university school of education sciences. Fol Medi Indon 2006; 42(4): 234–8.
28. Solymani M. Comparison of the Effect of Weightlifting and Plyometric Bodybuilding Exercises on the 100th Century Record. [Dissertation]. Tehran. University of Tehran.1375.
29. Karimzadeh H, Kazemi N. The Effect of One Session of Exhaustive Swimming Training on Lactate Dehydrogenase, Creatine Kinase, and Lactate of Elite Male Swimmers. Rep Heal Car Orig Arti 2019; 5(1): 17-24.
30. Callegari GA, Novaes JS, Gabriel R. Neto, Ingrid D, Nuno D, Garrido H, et al. Creatine Kinase and Lactate Dehydrogenase Responses after Different Resistance and Aerobic Exercise Protocols. J Hum Kinet 2017; 58: 65–72.
31. Cheung K, Hume P, Maxwell I. Delayed onset muscle soreness: treatment strategies and performance factors. Spo Med J 2003; 33(2):164-145.
32. Koleva I, Öztürk M. Recent Advances in Social Sciences. Cambridge Scholars Publishing; 2018 Chapter 32. p 479.