1. Squissato V, Brown G. Carpal tunnel syndrome. CMAJ 2014; 186(11): 853.
2. Iskra T, Mizia E, Musial A, Matuszyk A, Tomaszewski KA. Carpal tunnel syndrome - anatomical and clinical correlations. Folia Med Cracov 2013; 53(2): 5-13.
3. Giddins G. Editorial: carpal tunnel syndrome. J Hand Surg Eur Vol 2014; 39(2): 131.
4. Wessel LE, Fufa DT, Boyer MI, Calfee RP. Epidemiology of carpal tunnel syndrome in patients with single versus multiple trigger digits. J Hand Surg AM 2013; 38(1): 49-55.
5. Radhakrishnan K, Litchy WJ, O'Fallon WM, Kurland LT. Epidemiology of cervical radiculopathy. A population-based study from Rochester, Minnesota, 1976 through 1990. Brain 1994; 117(Pt 2): 325-35.
6. Chobine A, Rehimi k. Epidemiological study of carpal tunnel syndrome in Shahid Chamran Hospital and Shiraz during the years 1385-1381. 1998.
7. Duckworth AD, Jenkins PJ, Roddam P, Watts AC, Ring D, McEachan JE. Pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. J Hand Surg Am 2013; 38(8): 1540-6.
8. Bugajska J, Zolnierczyk-Zreda D, Jedryka-Goral A, Gasik R, Hildt-Ciupinska K, Malinska M, et al. Psychological factors at work and musculoskeletal disorders: a one year prospective study. Rheumatol Int 2013; 33(12): 2975-83.
9. Meems M, Truijens S, Spek V, Visser LH, Pop VJ. Prevalence, course and determinants of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms during pregnancy: a prospective study. BJOG 2015; 122(8): 1112-8.
10. Seror P, Seror R. Prevalence of obesity and obesity as a risk factor in patients with severe median nerve lesion at the wrist. Joint Bone Spine 2013; 80(6): 632-7.
11. Lewanska M, Wagrowska-Koski E, Walusiak-Skorupa J. [Etiological factors for developing carpal tunnel syndrome in people who work with computers]. Med Pr 2013; 64(1): 37-45.
12. Lewanska M, Walusiak-Skorupa J. [Etiological factors of carpal tunnel syndrome in subjects occupationally exposed to monotype wrist movements]. Med Pr 2014; 65(2): 261-70.
13. Atroshi I, Gummesson C, Johnsson R, Ornstein E, Ranstam J, Rosen I. Prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome in a general population. JAMA 1999; 282(2): 153-8.
14. Padua L, Padua R, Nazzaro M, Tonali P. Incidence of bilateral symptoms in carpal tunnel syndrome. J Hand Surg Br 1998; 23(5): 606-6.
15. Armstrong T, Dale AM, Franzblau A, Evanoff BA. Risk factors for carpal tunnel syndrome and median neuropathy in a working population. J Occup Environ Med 2008; 50(12): 1355-64.
16. Petit A, Ha C, Bodin J, Rigouin P, Descatha A, Brunet R, et al. Risk factors for carpal tunnel syndrome related to the work organization: a prospective surveillance study in a large working population. Appl Ergon 2015; 47: 1-10.
17. Kikuchi K, Matsumoto K, Seo K, Ito Y, Tomari S. Risk factors for re-recurrent carpal tunnel syndrome in patients undergoing long-term hemodialysis. Hand Surg 2013; 18(01): 63-8.
18. Burton C, Chesterton LS, Davenport G. Diagnosing and managing carpal tunnel syndrome in primary care. Br J Gen Pract 2014; 64(622): 262-3.
19. Jablecki CK, Andary MT, So YT, Wilkins DE, Williams FH. Literature review of the usefulness of nerve conduction studies and electromyography for the evaluation of patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. Muscle Nerve 1993; 16(12): 1392-414.
20. Chang MH, Chiang HT, Lee SS, Ger LP, Lo YK. Oral drug of choice in carpal tunnel syndrome. Neurology 1998; 51(2): 390-3.
21. Nolan WB, Alkaitis D, Glickel SZ, Snow S. Results of treatment of severe carpal tunnel syndrome. J Hand Surg Am 1992; 17(6): 1020-3.
22. Shiri R. Personal and workplace risk factors for carpal tunnel syndrome. Occup Environ Med 2014; 71(4): 303.
23. Shiri R. Hypothyroidism and carpal tunnel syndrome: a meta-analysis. Muscle Nerve 2014; 50(6): 879-83.
24. Goodson JT, DeBerard MS, Wheeler AJ, Colledge AL. Occupational and biopsychosocial risk factors for carpal tunnel syndrome. J Occup Environ Med 2014; 56(9): 965-72.
25. Bonfiglioli R, Mattioli S, Violante FS. Occupational mononeuropathies in industry. Handb Clin Neurol 2015; 131: 411-26.
26. Ciftdemir M, Copuroglu C, Ozcan M, Cavdar L. Carpal tunnel syndrome in manual tea harvesters. Eklem Hastalik Cerrahisi 2013; 24(1): 12-7.
27. Shannon H, Rizzolo D. Carpal tunnel syndrome: symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options. JAAPA 2012; 25(9): 22-6.
28. Jenkins PJ, Srikantharajah D, Duckworth AD, Watts AC, McEachan JE. Carpal tunnel syndrome: the association with occupation at a population level. J Hand Surg Eur Vol 2013; 38(1): 67-72.
29. MacDermid JC, Wessel J. Clinical diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: a systematic review. J Hand Ther 2004; 17(2): 309-19.
30. Preston D. Electromyography and neuromuscular disordes. Shapiro: Butterworth Heinemann: Elsevire; 2010.
31. Newington L, Harris EC, Walker-Bone K.Carpal tunnel syndrome and work. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 2015; 29(3): 440-53.
32. Grieco A, Molteni G, De Vito G, Sias N. Epidemiology of musculoskeletal disorders due to biomechanical overload. Ergonomics 1998; 41(9): 1253-60.
33. de Krom MC, Knipschild PG, Kester AD, Spaans F. Efficacy of provocative tests for diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome. Lancet 1990; 335(8686): 393-5.
34. Fertl E, Wöber C, Zeitlhofer J. The serial use of two provocative tests in the clinical diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome. Acta Neurol Scand 1998; 98(5): 328-32.
35. Gomes I, Becker J, Ehlers JA, Nora DB. Prediction of the neurophysiological diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome from the demographic and clinical data. Clin Neurophysiol 2006; 117(5): 964-71.
36. Raudino F. Tethered median nerve stress test in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome. Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol 2000; 40(1): 57-60.
37. Priganc VW, Henry SM. The relationship among five common carpal tunnel syndrome tests and the severity of carpal tunnel syndrome. J Hand Ther 2003; 16(3): 225-36.
38. Gürsoy AE, Kolukısa M, Yıldız GB, Kocaman G, Çelebi A, Koçer A. Relationship between electrodiagnostic severity and neuropathic pain assessed by the LANSS pain scale in carpal tunnel syndrome. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2013; 9: 65.
39. Kutluhan S, Akhan G, Demirci S, Duru S, Koyuncuoglu HR, Ozturk M, et al. Carpal tunnel syndrome in carpet workers. Int Arch Occup Environ Health 2001; 74(6): 454.
40. Jagga V, Lehri A, Verma SK. Occupation and its association with Carpal Tunnel syndrome-A Review. J Exercise Sci Physiotherapy 2011; 7(2): 68.
41. Bonfiglioli R, Mattioli S, Spagnolo MR, Violante FS. Course of symptoms and median nerve conduction values in workers performing repetitive jobs at risk for carpal tunnel syndrome. Occup Med (Lond) 2006; 56(2): 115-21.
42. Shiri R, Falah-Hassani K. Computer use and carpal tunnel syndrome: A meta-analysis. J Neurol Sci 2015; 349(1-2): 15-9.
43. Farzan M, Mazochi H, Sobhani A, Shjirat Z. Carpal tunnel syndrome and its risk factors in 362 patients. 2008.
44. Hendriks SH, van Dijk PR, Groenier KH, Houpt P, Bilo HJ, Kleefstra N. Type 2 diabetes seems not to be a risk factor for the carpal tunnel syndrome: a case control study. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 2014; 15: 346.