1. Welk GJ, Corbin CB, Dale D. Measurement issues in the assessment of physical activity in children. Res Q Exerc Sport 2000; 71 Suppl 2: 59-73.
2. Gibala MJ, Little JP, van Essen M, Wilkin GP, Burgomaster KA, Safdar A, et al. Short-term sprint interval versus traditional endurance training: similar initial adaptations in human skeletal muscle and exercise performance. J Physiol 2006; 575(Pt 3): 901-11.
3. Zaribaf F, Entezari MH, Hassanzadeh A, Mirzaian S. Association between dietary iron, iron stores, and serum lipid profile in reproductive age women. J Educ Health Promot 2014; 3: 15.
4. Hinton PS. Iron and the endurance athlete. J Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 2014; 39(9): 1012-8.
5. LaManca JJ, Haymes EM. Effects of iron repletion on VO2max, endurance, and blood lactate in women. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1993; 25(12): 1386-92.
6. Brownlie Tt, Utermohlen V, Hinton PS, Giordano C, Haas JD. Marginal iron deficiency without anemia impairs aerobic adaptation among previously untrained women. Am J Clin Nutrition 2002; 75(4): 734-42.
7. Newhouse IJ, Clement DB. Iron Status in Athletes. Sports Med 1988; 5(6): 337-52.
8. Janakiraman K, Shenoy S, Sandhu J. Firm insoles effectively reduce hemolysis in runners during long distance running - a comparative study. Sports Med Arthroscopy Rehabil Therapy Technol 2011; 3(1): 1-6.
9. Brownlie T, Utermohlen V, Hinton PS, Giordano C, Haas JD. Marginal iron deficiency without anemia impairs aerobic adaptation among previously untrained women. Am J Clin Nutrition 2002; 75(4): 734-42.
10. Hinton PS, Giordano C, Brownlie T, Haas JD. Iron supplementation improves endurance after training in iron-depleted, nonanemic women. J Appl Physiol (1985) 2000; 88(3): 1103-11.
11. Brutsaert TD, Hernandez-Cordero S, Rivera J, Viola T, Hughes G, Haas JD. Iron supplementation improves progressive fatigue resistance during dynamic knee extensor exercise in iron-depleted, nonanemic women. Am J Clin Nutrition 2003; 77(2): 441-8.
12. Powell PD, Tucker A. Iron supplementation and running performance in female cross-country runners. Int J Sports Med 1991; 12(5): 462-7.
13. Alijani A, Hemmati J. The effect of aerobic training along with iron supplementation on some blood constituents martyr Chamran University male students. J Harakat 2006; 26: 85-94. [in Persian]
14. Mackenzie B, Shepherd J. 101 Performance Evaluation Tests: Peak Performance Publishing; 2005.
15. Thompson PD, Buchner D, Piña IL, Balady GJ, Williams MA, Marcus BH, et al. Exercise and Physical Activity in the Prevention and Treatment of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: A Statement From the Council on Clinical Cardiology (Subcommittee on Exercise, Rehabilitation, and Prevention) and the Council on Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Metabolism (Subcommittee on Physical Activity). Circulation 2003; 107(24): 3109-16.
16. Seiler S, Sjursen JE. Effect of work duration on physiological and rating scale of perceived exertion responses during self-paced interval training. Scand J Med Sci Sports 2004; 14(5): 318-25.
17. Rozenek R, Funato K, Kubo J, Hoshikawa M, Matsuo A. Physiological responses to interval training sessions at velocities associated with VO2max. J Strength Cond Res National Strength Cond Association 2007; 21(1): 188-92.
18. Ramezanpour MR, Kazemi M. Effects of aerobic training along with iron supplementation on the hemoglobin, red blood cells, hematocrit, serum ferritin, transferrin and iron in young girls. J Koomesh 2012; 13(2): 233-9. [in Persian]
19. Magazanik A, Weinstein Y, Dlin RA, Derin M, Schwartzman S, Allalouf D. Iron deficiency caused by 7 weeks of intensive physical exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol 1988; 57(2): 198-202.
20. Ramezani A, Mohammadioun M. The effect of iron supplementation on aerobic power in 14-17-year-old girl students with different iron deficiency levels. Sci J Iran Blood Transfusion Organization 2013; 9(4): 429-37. [in Persian]
21. Peeling P, Blee T, Goodman C, Dawson B, Claydon G, Beilby J, et al. Effect of iron injections on aerobic-exercise performance of iron-depleted female athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2007; 17(3): 221-31.
22. Klingshirn LA, Pate RR, Bourque SP, Davis JM, Sargent RG. Effect of iron supplementation on endurance capacity in iron-depleted female runners. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1992; 24(7): 819-24.
23. Gaini AA. Comparison the effect of maximal and sub-maximum exercise on hematological parameters in athletes and non-athlete young male students. J Harakat 2001; (10): 125-35. [in Persian]
24. Rezaee Seraji B, Hajifathali A, Soori R, Mahdizadeh M, Amini M. The effects of aerobic exercise on erythrocyte indices in cancer patients after autologous hematopoietic stem cells transplantation. Sci J Iran Blood Transfusion Organization 2012; 9(3). [in Persian]
25. Mousavizadeh M, Ebrahim K, Nikbakht HA. Effect of one period of selective aerobic training on hematological indices of girls. Sci J Iran Blood Transfu Organiz 2009; 6(3): 227-31. [in Persian]